Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby 3308920643 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:05 am

One issue is that anime races(nanako race) cannot use this mod. The texture of the player's belly model will turn to black.
New to the forum

Postby 338856 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:51 am

S4lv4d0r wrote:
338856 wrote:For Cold Steel Armor, you must check the body corresponding to vore with the body slider and press Build on the lower left for the body and stomach.

I don't quite understand. Am I supposed to go into bodyslide and tick all the things in 'Batch Build' that aren't ticked?
If yes, that didn't work, because I just get this
(also, If I did what I think you told me, it still didn't work)

Sorry, it happens in my own environment and I don't know how to resolve that error.(´・ω・`)
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Once again I do wonder If theres going to be any addons for this. Perhaps adding in something akin to a gut home via some sort of giant creature.

Like that Old Oblivion mod that adds Some gut homes but got deleted off the face of the earth by the mod's creator.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theophany » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:08 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:Once again I do wonder If theres going to be any addons for this. Perhaps adding in something akin to a gut home via some sort of giant creature.

Like that Old Oblivion mod that adds Some gut homes but got deleted off the face of the earth by the mod's creator.

Maybe if development wasn't officially dead. Has been dead for years now.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kerbalmaster » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:29 am

Hey so uh... Im experiencing a bug where everythings all zoomed out when im eaten.... and Idk how to get the context started either coz ive been clicking the keybind.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theophany » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:31 am

That shit rarely works.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby 123456hg » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:21 am

I followed the instructions clearly, downloaded all the necessary files, but the mod does not work at all. The desired slider appeared in the sound settings and that's it. And there is nothing in the pip boy. There is simply no additional tab with the settings and perks of this mod
123456hg
New to the forum

Postby osko » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:18 pm

Is any possibility to gain common experience(not mod vore xp) from swallowing/digesting? For now i must kill mob first to gain XP.
osko
New to the forum

Postby MisterMan32 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:37 pm

osko wrote:Is any possibility to gain common experience(not mod vore xp) from swallowing/digesting? For now i must kill mob first to gain XP.

Well, if you swallow an enemy before killing them, and then digestion takes out the remainder of their HP, you'll gain XP just like if you killed them without eating them. (At least, that's how it works in my experience.)
Average lurker with a thing for bellies.
MisterMan32
Been posting for a bit

Postby osko » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:42 am

MisterMan32 wrote:Well, if you swallow an enemy before killing them, and then digestion takes out the remainder of their HP, you'll gain XP just like if you killed them without eating them. (At least, that's how it works in my experience.)

Yea, I checked it with console comand player.GetBaseValue experience .
I do gain experience with vore. :gulp: Thanks :)
osko
New to the forum

Postby WhatTheNani » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:42 am

osko wrote:
MisterMan32 wrote:Well, if you swallow an enemy before killing them, and then digestion takes out the remainder of their HP, you'll gain XP just like if you killed them without eating them. (At least, that's how it works in my experience.)

Yea, I checked it with console comand player.GetBaseValue experience .
I do gain experience with vore. :gulp: Thanks :)

This was a problem for me too. There might be some settings shenanigans for who it works or doesn't work for cause it was supposed to be fixed in one of the updates but stayed a problem for me. If memory serves, doing over half the enemy's hp bar before eating them was a way to kill with vore while still getting the exp, but it's kind of a pain and gets in the way of fully enjoying the mod.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby SxyDinosaur » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:00 am

I am HELLA out of the loop, Last time I looked at Fallout Vore, the mod was Broken, Did someone fix it or something?
SxyDinosaur
New to the forum

Postby BelovedSkull » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:18 pm

hello I seem to have some bugs and I was currios if they were my problems like I need to install extra mods or maybe ya'll also have said problems, well the first and main one is about releasing prey so to speak if for example you've just eaten a raider and digested them welp the mc won't use scat not with the button toggle or crouching nor will the button for opening the belly inventory work, so yea the prey is just gone, now for a second one that falls under it is when I eat a friendly prey by asking and then when they ask to be spit out and I say yes, the noise plays but and they leave my stomach but the npc is just gone, then at 3rd when I swallow a companion by asking them they are just stuck in there, I can't talk with them, not with the friendly prey talk item or the button, once a companion is in they won't come out because I can't talk with them and manual digestion also won't work so I need to load an older save.
Last edited by BelovedSkull on Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BelovedSkull
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:21 pm

SxyDinosaur wrote:I am HELLA out of the loop, Last time I looked at Fallout Vore, the mod was Broken, Did someone fix it or something?

It is still basically broken and probably still abandoned, but that doesnt stop us from talkin bout it, helping eachother with bugs, etc.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avarice1of2 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:38 am

If I eat 3 people it crashes instantly.
Avarice1of2
New to the forum

Postby Madara » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:01 pm

well for me if i eat 11 people the belly vanish when i digest it come back but i did not know that the mod is broken is fine most of the time
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby johnboobies » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:36 pm

Is there any way to access loot from companion's bellies like Bria's? I feel like I'm missing out potential loot when she eats peeps.
johnboobies
New to the forum

Postby Avarice1of2 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:08 am

Only crashes if it is humanoids eaten if more then 2, everything else I can gorge on.
Avarice1of2
New to the forum

Postby Dogebutbetter » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:21 pm

Kinda feel like someone should try to figure out the code and post some bug fixes you can patch in.
Dogebutbetter
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:18 am

Dogebutbetter wrote:Kinda feel like someone should try to figure out the code and post some bug fixes you can patch in.

Modding isn't so simple as just knowing how to code.
Bethesda games have a lot of unique tools that you have to learn and the scale of this mod isn't small. Fixing this mod would be like trying to change the foundation of a building without it collapsing. It would be easier to knock it down and rebuild it entirely, but that's still not easy.

The developers abandoned it for a reason and the same goes for why nobody else picked it up. It's too much work to make it work.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game