Skinwalker x1000 V.6 (Chapter 6 Released 04/02/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Favorite Girl/Giantess?

Genevieve
28%
Valentina
14%
Elysia
8%
Celia
22%
Gabrielle
8%
Vivian
8%
Yrana
2%
Alexandria
2%
Delphi
11%

Total votes : 65

Re: Skinwalker x1000 V.5 (Chapter 5 Released 06/17/22)

Postby Someguy69 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm

I loved the new chapter!!!
The new dungeons are just the right size too.
The lewd scenes were very good and well drawn, of course the dice thing at the start was kinda weird but it only took me 2 or 3 attempts to get past it.
I love the little optional dungeons that you can do for extra stuff, although i wish backtracking was easier, i found myself constantly saving at every map transition just in case i couldn't go back, that might be some sort of limitation you have with how events and flags work, or maybe you want to keep people from getting confused so its not a big problem at all.
Are you ever going to make a little discord server for this game? I'd love to hang out and talk about it with other people.
Someguy69
New to the forum

Postby Sigsegv » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:35 am

i've never felt so strongly that a game would be improved tenfold if the health of all its enemies were cut in half.
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asterisk74 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:32 pm

Someguy69 wrote:I loved the new chapter!!!
The lewd scenes were very good and well drawn, of course the dice thing at the start was kinda weird but it only took me 2 or 3 attempts to get past it.
I love the little optional dungeons that you can do for extra stuff, although i wish backtracking was easier, i found myself constantly saving at every map transition just in case i couldn't go back, that might be some sort of limitation you have with how events and flags work, or maybe you want to keep people from getting confused so its not a big problem at all.
Are you ever going to make a little discord server for this game? I'd love to hang out and talk about it with other people.

Funny story that.

I've had a Discord server for some time now, but it's just been used for me and my beta.

I'm not 100% sure if I want the responsibility of hosting something like a Discord server, and have been waffling releasing it to the public. Probably will sooner or later, at least sometime before or after Chapter 6 comes out.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby Someguy69 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:19 am

Asterisk74 wrote:
Someguy69 wrote:I loved the new chapter!!!

Funny story that.

I've had a Discord server for some time now, but it's just been used for me and my beta.

I'm not 100% sure if I want the responsibility of hosting something like a Discord server, and have been waffling releasing it to the public. Probably will sooner or later, at least sometime before or after Chapter 6 comes out.

You could always join a existing size server, just to keep in touch with people.
Oh and if you wanna add me on discord its Guy#5347 i could point you to some servers or something!
Someguy69
New to the forum

Postby DoodTasty » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:58 am

Is it just me, or does the fight against the final boss(?) this chapter seem unwinnable? It gives the energy of a fight where you're supposed to outlast them but I keep getting whittled down during the fight until I get a game over. I feel like I'm missing a mechanic, a lot of the boss fights are very "Damage sponge-y" in this game anyways so I'm a unsure if I should be focusing on actually fighting or trying to survive. Did I just not grind that specific party member enough?
DoodTasty
New to the forum

Postby Kernium » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:39 am

KireOwned wrote:Is it just me, or does the fight against the final boss(?) this chapter seem unwinnable? It gives the energy of a fight where you're supposed to outlast them but I keep getting whittled down during the fight until I get a game over. I feel like I'm missing a mechanic, a lot of the boss fights are very "Damage sponge-y" in this game anyways so I'm a unsure if I should be focusing on actually fighting or trying to survive. Did I just not grind that specific party member enough?

Yeah, the game has a big problem with balancing, I had to resort to cheating in order to not get fed up by the gameplay.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby ANW » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:56 pm

Bumping this so it can be seen more by others.
ANW
Somewhat familiar

Re: Skinwalker x1000 V.6 (Chapter 6 Released 04/02/23)

Postby Asterisk74 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:51 pm

Chapter 6 is now out!

Which is the halfway point of the game.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby 665544o » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:08 pm

Does anyone have a save for the end of chapter 5? I lost mine when my old hard drive broke.
665544o
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:19 am

I can understand the unwillingness to put game over scenes in the game, but in chapter 6 it might have softened the Battle after battle after battle rush we went through, even more when most of these were boss battles.

Not to mention there was a lot of potential considering the tension present in C6.

In any case, the plot progresses nicely, im eager to see what you have in stock.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingoftheBongos » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:23 pm

It's finally here!

And damn what a climax that Chapter 6 was. I can't say I even saw the big plot reveal in this chapter coming.
KingoftheBongos
New to the forum

Postby Wyvern14 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:51 am

So I'm stuck on the elvish place, I haven't tuned back in on the game for a while but I don't knowwhat to do, talking to the npcs it seems I have to help with reincarnation of something but I'm lost
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asterisk74 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:33 am

Wyvern14 wrote:So I'm stuck on the elvish place, I haven't tuned back in on the game for a while but I don't knowwhat to do, talking to the npcs it seems I have to help with reincarnation of something but I'm lost

You need to circle back and exit the city and go east, provided you are where I think you are.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby Xentinova » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:32 am

How do you get the power back on in the prison, I'm lost. Really wish we had a map of some kind
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asterisk74 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:10 pm

Xentinova wrote:How do you get the power back on in the prison, I'm lost. Really wish we had a map of some kind

Ah, look for a map that has a barracks building and enter the room to the north.

Chapter 3 is kind of a slog with long dungeons and not much of a break between those dungeons. One of my worse chapters.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby ProfessorGecko » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:30 pm

Hey, I'm stuck on Chapter 3.

I keep getting lost and going through circles in the cult lair infiltration part at the beginning. I found a secret passageway, found a cult member, make it to a cutscene involving Gene and crew, and a game over screen pops up right after that cutscene.

Is this supposed to happen or no? Because I have no idea how else to progress in the chapter from here, and I think I found one of the "bad endings" accidentally.
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asterisk74 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:00 pm

ProfessorGecko wrote:Hey, I'm stuck on Chapter 3.

I keep getting lost and going through circles in the cult lair infiltration part at the beginning. I found a secret passageway, found a cult member, make it to a cutscene involving Gene and crew, and a game over screen pops up right after that cutscene.

Is this supposed to happen or no? Because I have no idea how else to progress in the chapter from here, and I think I found one of the "bad endings" accidentally.

Have you reached the very top of the tree? In the Genevieve cutscene you're talking about, are they still in camp? I know the scene you're talking about if we're on the same page, but I checked the event logs and there is no point where the event induces a game over screen.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby ProfessorGecko » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:15 am

Asterisk74 wrote:Have you reached the very top of the tree? In the Genevieve cutscene you're talking about, are they still in camp? I know the scene you're talking about if we're on the same page, but I checked the event logs and there is no point where the event induces a game over screen.

I'm pretty sure I did make it to the top of the tree. In the Genevieve cutscene, they go from the camp and make it to Ownodono, but after the segment with Anwatgo's father, a game over screen pops up. Maybe my save file is bugged, and I might have to start all over again.
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asterisk74 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:59 pm

ProfessorGecko wrote:
Asterisk74 wrote:Have you reached the very top of the tree? In the Genevieve cutscene you're talking about, are they still in camp? I know the scene you're talking about if we're on the same page, but I checked the event logs and there is no point where the event induces a game over screen.

I'm pretty sure I did make it to the top of the tree. In the Genevieve cutscene, they go from the camp and make it to Ownodono, but after the segment with Anwatgo's father, a game over screen pops up. Maybe my save file is bugged, and I might have to start all over again.

Yeah I double checked and it doesn't seem anything there induces a Game Over.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby CaptainDyslexic » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:14 am

OK ive been suck for about 30 minnits now in Chapter 2 WHAT FUCKING "PORTAL OUTSIDE THE SOUTHERN GATE" IVE LAPED THE DAME TONE 3 TIME WHERE IS IT PLESE HELP, AM I JUST BLINE I CAN SHOW FOOTAGE OF MY SERCH IF NEED be, hells bells im likeing game so far but what portal "sigh"
CaptainDyslexic
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game