Magic School version 0.3.6 GUI added!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want worked on the most?

More variety in messages
21%
Quest/relationship system
27%
Increased types of characters (as of writing this only students and teachers)
10%
Other types of transformations
12%
More bodytypes
12%
Improve launcher (dorms editor, add blacklist to editor etc)
14%
Score system to keep track of what you're accomplished
5%

Total votes : 1333

Re: Magic School, new text game Version 0.2.6 download attac

Postby genericusername » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:20 pm

The poll results were pretty overwhelmingly showing an ingame character editor was wanted so... it's done! It took entirely too long to complete, but the first version of the ingame character editor is complete. I haven't finished a dorm editor which would honestly not take too long relatively speaking but making the character editor was just such a slog that it ruined my motivations. Will clean up a few issues with the character editor (Such as not being able to do random clothing) and add the dorm editor tonight or tomorrow, depending on if I feel motivated after a break.

I think editing the poll at all causes all votes to disappear so I'd rather not get rid of the character editor option. If you put your vote in that I'd suggest reallocating it to another category that interests you.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cinquint » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:38 pm

Completing a quest to deliver someone to someone's room "unshrunken and alone" doesn't work properly - you aren't taken to the room, and although they are shrunken and acquired by the quest giver, they also exist in the room you left them in.

So that person now exists in two places - kind of. Their current state is whatever most recently happened to them. So uh... Tristana's quantum-tethered dupe is out and about while the original is stuck in Leblanc's ass, lol.

EDIT: RIP, attempt to dupe and/or nest shrunken girls inside other shrunken girls unsuccessful. Thanks for volunteering anyway, Ashe.

EDIT2: Attempting to shrink Leblanc to free poor Tristana's quantum twin crashed the game, understandably.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby genericusername » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:16 am

Cinquint wrote:Completing a quest to deliver someone to someone's room "unshrunken and alone" doesn't work properly - you aren't taken to the room, and although they are shrunken and acquired by the quest giver, they also exist in the room you left them in.

So that person now exists in two places - kind of. Their current state is whatever most recently happened to them. So uh... Tristana's quantum-tethered dupe is out and about while the original is stuck in Leblanc's ass, lol.

[ http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561736249040306188/782102001575264306/unknown.png ]

EDIT: RIP, attempt to dupe and/or nest shrunken girls inside other shrunken girls unsuccessful. Thanks for volunteering anyway, Ashe.

[ http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561736249040306188/782104054082830336/unknown.png ]

EDIT2: Attempting to shrink Leblanc to free poor Tristana's quantum twin crashed the game, understandably.

I would like to thank the shrunken girls who sacrificed so much for the name of science. Humanity's understanding of quantum physics is forever broadened.
Bug fixed, was as simply as missing moving you and the quest giver to her room. Will post update tonight after I get a bit more done.
This did give me a great idea about making some kind of voodoo doll. Sitting in class and swishing a small doll of someone around in your mouth while watching them being confused about all the phantom sensations sounds pretty cool.
Also this made me realize I need to disable the "bring girl to my room" quest for teachers, although the quest would technically work as the teacher's dorms are set as one of the classrooms right now.
Going to just work on some more messages and maybe some quests for tonight, will do the dormeditor tomorrow. Finally going to add some message variety to the default "x shrinks x and quickly grabs her." message that plays 5 times a day. Things like "after x shrinks x she digs around in the pile of the shrunken girl's previously worn clothes and pulls her out of x's red panties".

EDIT: 0.2.7 added to main page, adds 25 new messages that will play when a character is shrunken as well as the previously mentioned bugfix
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Re: Magic School, new text game Version 0.2.7 download attac

Postby vincentvchaos » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:21 am

First of all, I would like to apologize about not seeing the League character you were talking about. I feel so silly that I didn't scroll down farther on the file. *edit* I found out what my problem was. I thought I understood how blacklists worked. Turns out I was being the stupid one. I'm incredibly sorry for being stupid about this.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Re: Magic School, new text game Version 0.2.8 download attac

Postby genericusername » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:03 pm

0.2.8 released. Only additional content is 34 new messages, as well as fixing the random messaging system to work a bit better now. Had less time to work on the game than I expected but I will be doing the dorms editor tomorrow, as well as working on some interactions while shrunk. If you have any ideas for what actions you'd want to be able to take in certain body parts leave a suggestion.

vincentvchaos wrote:First of all, I would like to apologize about not seeing the League character you were talking about. I feel so silly that I didn't scroll down farther on the file. *edit* I found out what my problem was. I thought I understood how blacklists worked. Turns out I was being the stupid one. I'm incredibly sorry for being stupid about this.

All good friend. The game's pretty clunky so I don't blame you in the slightest for being confused.

Drsunshine wrote:I'm loving the game so far, along with the speed of updates has been a very refreshing pace on this site. Seeing in the long term goals clothing tf along with all that is in this game, I'm eager to follow this thread. Keep up the amazing work!

Glad you're liking the game! I'll be trying for at least one update a day for the foreseeable future, even if it's just some new messages like the update today. Clothing tf is something that I absolutely love but it's pretty rare, and I wish more people made content for it.
Last edited by genericusername on Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drsunshine » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:34 pm

I'm loving the game so far, along with the speed of updates has been a very refreshing pace on this site. Seeing in the long term goals clothing tf along with all that is in this game, I'm eager to follow this thread. Keep up the amazing work!
Drsunshine
New to the forum

Postby Cinquint » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:27 am

Found a typo in the "<x> finds <y> -and- smiles, knowing she'll be able to get back at [etc,etc]" message, as it is missing the "and".

Also, Soraka OP.
Cinquint
???

Postby genericusername » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:08 am

Cinquint wrote:Found a typo in the "<x> finds <y> -and- smiles, knowing she'll be able to get back at [etc,etc]" message, as it is missing the "and".

Also, Soraka OP.

Spelling error fixed, Soraka's magicPower and Resistance receives a slight nerf from 9999 down to her usual and humble 15. When choosing where to put a shrunken girl her name is now displayed in the message. Also fixed a fatal error when playing a premade character who was given a dorm. Apparently your character was in the locations character list still, but couldn't normally be interacted with unless there was 2 other girls in your dorm and one of them decided to try and shrink the fake you. Super niche case but good to be fixed anyway.

Edit: removed the unneeded "the" from the choose where to put shrunken girl message.

Also if for whatever reason people were wondering about some of the random messages that required certain conditions I've made a file and will be including it in future updates. For now I'll spoil it below:
random messages:
Spoiler: show

Mouth:
20 normal
2 if one other girl shrunken
5 if giantess has trait Mouthplay
2 if giantess has trait Hungry or Glutton
Stomach:
18 normal
2 if one other girl shrunken
3 if giantess has trait Hungry or Glutton
Intestines:
14 normal (4 disabled by scat preference)
1 if one other girl shrunken (disabled by scat preference)
Anus:
13 normal (2 disabled by scat preference)
1 if giantess has trait Jealous
1 if shrunk has trait Jealous
1 if shrunk has trait Anal Fixation
Vagina:
11 normal
Pubes:
9 normal
Armpit:
13 normal (1 disabled if giantess doesn't have shirt)
1 if one other girl shrunken
Nipple:
4 normal
Breast:
8 normal
Penis:
3 normal
1 if horny
Balls:
8 normal
1 if horny
Bra:
5 normal
Front of panties:
6 normal
1 if giantess is futa
Back of panties:
10 normal
1 if shrunk has trait Anal Fixation
Socks:
11 normal
2 if giantess has trait Foot Fetish
Shoes:
9 normal
2 if giantess has trait Foot Fetish
Rumen:
11 normal
Reticulum:
10 normal
Omasum:
11 normal
Abomasum:
11 normal
Slime:
8 normal
Generic:
1 if giantess has trait Stalker, shrunk is her crush
1 if shrunk has trait Stalker, giantess is her crush
1 if shrunk has trait Natural Prey
1 if giantess has a -20 relationship with shrunk

shrink messages:
Spoiler: show
This file is mostly for me to keep track of what areas need work in terms of added messages.
General:
5 normal
2 if already shrunk
1 if giantess has traits Hungry, Glutton, or Mouthplay
1 if also in cafeteria
1 if giantess has trait Anal Fixation
1 if giantess has trait Loud
1 if giantess has trait Futanari Fetish and shrunk is a futanari
1 if shrunk has trait Natural Prey
2 if giantess and shrunk aren't alone in the room
1 if giantess is friends with shrunk
1 if giantess is barefoot
1 if giantess has trait Horny and is not wearing pants or underwear
1 if also a futanari
3 if shrunk was wearing clothes
1 if in giantess' dorm
1 if in shrunk's dorm

There's a few areas that need some work like in bra, penis and nipples and I'll be trying to get them all above at least 10 messages.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cinquint » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Ah yes, the typical cast of characters - Nora, Nora, Nora; Leah, Leah, Leah; and Zoey, Zoey, and Zoe!

Cinquint
???

Postby Hansony » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:44 pm

genericusername wrote: If you have any ideas for what actions you'd want to be able to take in certain body parts leave a suggestion.

Well I got suggestions sure:
Could be nice with a system that allows us to try to communicate with the giantess, maybe with a 25 or less % chance of her noticing while they on the move (anywhere other then her dorm) and if they notice then a few options, I imagine something like "Please let me out", "Please move me to [x]" and maybe "I like it in here" and "I hate you" all of which they reacts to based on her relations with the PC and her traits, this would make for a more interactive feeling to the captured part.
As a possible addition or separate thing: the ability to please the giantess, which then preforms some sort of pleasing action based on where it is, like massaging the skin, rubbing the organ walls, or something else entirely, which gives us a +1 to relations with this character.

A few suggestions for when we HAVE shrunken people in us:
The ability to "rub" or "feel" the area they are in, giving some description of their current state (especially if digestion becomes a thing) and their body shape like a character with giant breasts might be "the bulge is lumby with 2 massive dents where you assume their chest is" and a flat chest might be "you feel a bulge with only a single dent at the top standing out" (yeah I am not exactly a good writer)
A bit more on the "talk to" part, generally like the previous but more a question like "do you want me to...", "I how you feel (in) there" and "I hope it hurts". Oh and both as shrunk and with captured shrunken girls I imagine saying something positive having a chance of increasing the relationship and saying something negative have a chance of reducing it.

Oh and just something I don't know if you are aware of: the character creation is really wonky with "null" info on things that have been filled out or aren't possible to fill out (hair color was the one I had issues with, for some reason "red" regardless of case was just "null" in game) and traits seem to not be added properly if you type them in.
Last edited by Hansony on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericusername » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Hansony wrote:
genericusername wrote: If you have any ideas for what actions you'd want to be able to take in certain body parts leave a suggestion.

Well I got suggestions sure:
Could be nice with a system that allows us to try to communicate with the giantess, maybe with a 25 or less % chance of her noticing while they on the move (anywhere other then her dorm) and if they notice then a few options, I imagine something like "Please let me out", "Please move me to [x]" and maybe "I like it in here" and "I hate you" all of which they reacts to based on her relations with the PC and her traits, this would make for a more interactive feeling to the captured part.
As a possible addition or separate thing: the ability to please the giantess, which then preforms some sort of pleasing action based on where it is, like massaging the skin, rubbing the organ walls, or something else entirely, which gives us a +1 to relations with this character.

A few suggestions for when we HAVE shrunken people in us:
The ability to "rub" or "feel" the area they are in, giving some description of their current state (especially if digestion becomes a thing) and their body shape like a character with giant breasts might be "the bulge is lumby with 2 massive dents where you assume their chest is" and a flat chest might be "you feel a bulge with only a single dent at the top standing out" (yeah I am not exactly a good writer)
A bit more on the "talk to" part, generally like the previous but more a question like "do you want me to...", "I how you feel (in) there" and "I hope it hurts". Oh and both as shrunk and with captured shrunken girls I imagine saying something positive having a chance of increasing the relationship and saying something negative have a chance of reducing it.

Oh and just something I don't know if you are aware of: the character creation is really wonky with "null" info on things that have been filled out or aren't possible to fill out (hair color was the one I had issues with, for some reason "red" regardless of case was just "null" in game) and traits seem to not be added properly if you type them in.

Thanks for the suggestions about shrunken interactions, should hopefully have a better system for that out tonight.
The error with the character editor is fixed, it was just a dumb mistake of checking for hair style three times instead of style, length and color, and the same with skincolor.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby RestorationStation » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:09 pm

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I don't know how to run the game. I click the java icon in the folder but nothing happens? Do I need to download a certain program?
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericusername » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:19 pm

lolmattlol wrote:I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I don't know how to run the game. I click the java icon in the folder but nothing happens? Do I need to download a certain program?

You double click the runjava.bat file to play the game, the .jar file is essentially just holding all of the files needed, and the .bat file tells it to run.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Re: Magic School, new text game Version 0.2.9 download attac

Postby genericusername » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:28 pm

0.2.9 released
Cleaned up characters taking actions so they're unable to perform more than one action in a turn.
Characters can now show off their shrunken girls to eachother.
Characters can now masturbate with their shrunken girls if they are the only unshrunken character in a room.
Basics for interacting while shrunken in another girl.

Not happy with the interaction system while shrunken right now as it's pretty barebones. Essentially right now you can try to crawl to another location connected to the one you're in (mouth->stomach->intestines->anus for example) and try to escape if the location you're in has an opening. If you escape and the giantess is wearing clothes you may be stuck in them. For example if you're stuck in a giantess' breast, you can't escape, but you can try crawling out into the nipple. If you escape from here and the giantess is wearing a bra you'll find yourself here, and once you escape again you'll fall to the floor, still shrunken but free. Will be adding making requests/begging to the giantess, as well as a system for pleasuring them. Additionally, will add this functionality to npcs so they will be performing the same to you. Should hopefully have the other features in by tomorrow.
The show off and masturbate features are unvaried and currently the player character can't perform them. Will be adding both variety as well as ability for player to perform this actions tomorrow as well, and have characters react to being shown a tiny girl depending on traits and relationship to the tiny and giantess. Additionally, the messages while moving to location/escaping should be unique.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:47 pm

omg i have read you description but what i need java for it ? and idk i need to shrink all ? i hope so shyvana eating me :O
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:47 pm

I gotta say, I've had a blast with this! The ability to add in characters is really nice and I look forward to updates! The main thing I gotta say is more variation in text would be nice for the vore and insertions rather than the same line.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericusername » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Blegh, sorry everyone. Something came up irl and I haven't even used my computer for the past week. Will be continuing to work on the game now.
0.2.10 is done and includes the first step for samesize vore, as well as the basics of the pleasure system while shrunken. Also allows disabling teachers using blacklist.txt.

Currently samesize can only be performed by the player, and only the human organs have it set up, so centaur/slime can't perform it. You can perform it on anyone right now with no consequences as it's currently as a test. Samesizing someone will require the target being restrained in some way (paralyzing spell, asleep, tied up etc) and I will be adding a few ways of performing this, as well as allowing npcs to samesize soon. The pleasure system can be performed by the player when they're shrunken, or an npc may decide to do the pleasure actions instead of the normal struggle action if they like the person who shrunk them. Both systems don't have as much variety in text as I would like, and I'm planning on improving on this (as well as variety of messaging for vore/insertions as Doughnutz2000 suggested.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:29 pm

Decided to try out making some Fate characters. Mostly Servants.

As to be expected(since 'being magic so strong they can just sort of ignore less magical attacks' is basically their thing), the Servants have some fairly absurd Magic Resistance. We're talking 20 at the absolute lowest, with an extra 10 for every rank of the Magic Resistance skill they have(or the Magic Parameter for Casters).

Hmm, so I've noticed that editing clothing isn't actually possible. It just re-randomizes it when I try to use the 'edit clothing' option. I also don't know how to add the two-word traits through the editor.

Also, Trait idea for when same-size is fully implemented: A trait that makes the person in question prefer same-sized vore.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sklumpkin » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:37 pm

genericusername wrote:Blegh, sorry everyone. Something came up irl and I haven't even used my computer for the past week. Will be continuing to work on the game now.

Hey, glad to see you back! Don't worry about the delay, it seems like you've been working on this like crazy. Taking breaks is good for motivation lol
Sklumpkin
New to the forum

Re: Magic School, new text game Version 0.2.10 download atta

Postby nukers1 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:47 am

Will there be cumgestion?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game