Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:10 am

KnightHemsworth wrote:So, I just started setting up DRefactor. And I stumbled across a slight issue that I can't really figure out the fix for.

For when I download a follower mod, how would I make it so that they will also be affected by the mod?

examples of follower:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/13209

If you're using the AE version on the Nexus, there's also a patch for AI there. Don't know if it works for SE if you're using that.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amallee » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:57 pm

So unfortunately the netframework mod no longer works with current skyrim, the devs changed the core of the game engine enough that netframework gives an error message upon startup.
Amallee
New to the forum

Postby Asdfqwer » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:38 pm

Since the last Skyrim update the mod ain't working is there any way to fix it or do I just have to wait for an update or something I'm new to this
Asdfqwer
New to the forum

Random crash found with latest game update

Postby MarcasFlint » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:00 pm

crash-2024-01-05-15-43-05.txt
The crashlog that resulted from the scenario.
(421.8 KiB) Downloaded 1738 times
I recently came across a scenario that crashes my game with the latest game update. The scenario in question involved a skeever from Lund's Hut shoving itself up my ass. It got digested and after it finished absorbing (I have the disposal settings set for absorb and digest items to inventory due to scat not being my thing) the game crashed. I have no Idea how to read the crashlog, so I attached it to this in hopes that either someone can explain what is going on and a way to get it to work again or a bugfix could be pushed to solve the issue. I'm on the newest version of AE and managed to figure out how to get mods to work again after a fair amount of trial and error in regards to Engine Fixes. once again, I would appreciate someone letting me know how the issue happened in a way that's easy to understand and a way to fix it, be it with an update to the mod itself or a solution that doesn't require an update.
MarcasFlint
New to the forum

Re: Random crash found with latest game update

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:01 pm

MarcasFlint wrote:
I recently came across a scenario that crashes my game with the latest game update. The scenario in question involved a skeever from Lund's Hut shoving itself up my ass. It got digested and after it finished absorbing (I have the disposal settings set for absorb and digest items to inventory due to scat not being my thing) the game crashed. I have no Idea how to read the crashlog, so I attached it to this in hopes that either someone can explain what is going on and a way to get it to work again or a bugfix could be pushed to solve the issue. I'm on the newest version of AE and managed to figure out how to get mods to work again after a fair amount of trial and error in regards to Engine Fixes. once again, I would appreciate someone letting me know how the issue happened in a way that's easy to understand and a way to fix it, be it with an update to the mod itself or a solution that doesn't require an update.

The people who are making this mod no longer use this site, but to answer your question the mod will not work on the latest version of Skyrim, the creator was in the process of completely remaking it when the update happened so is having to start from scratch so an update may not be coming for a while, this is why many people suggest not updating your game until after the mods you use get updated
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Re: Random crash found with latest game update

Postby Isha » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:29 am

MarcasFlint wrote:

Looking at the call stack, it appears that ConsoleUtil.dll is the likely culprit for your crash. There's an unofficial conversion that's specifically designed to be version-agnostic:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/76649

:Edit: Yes, I just checked, and you're still using version 1.4 of ConsoleUtil, which hasn't been updated for 1130 and is noted in the comments to be causing crashes. The above conversion should get things working again.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby 2410561942 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:38 pm

i got some problems when i want to check the vore perk trees. there is a button said "show the vore perk tree once close the MCM menu", but i just return to the normal gameplay and no perk trees shows up. did i get something wrong? :|
btw,is there any hotkey for farting or burping?
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:19 pm

2410561942 wrote:i got some problems when i want to check the vore perk trees. there is a button said "show the vore perk tree once close the MCM menu", but i just return to the normal gameplay and no perk trees shows up. did i get something wrong? :|
btw,is there any hotkey for farting or burping?

IIRC, you need the Custom Skills Framework for the Perk Trees to show up. I think there's a hotkey for burping somewhere in the menus, but the only way I know for sure is to use the powers.

At any rate, I just stopped in to announce...

Blood of the Hunter is now available for Refactor AE! It can be downloaded via the link in my signature.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Stevebuschemi » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:59 pm

So is this mod completely dead now?
Stevebuschemi
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:08 pm

Stevebuschemi wrote:So is this mod completely dead now?

It gets no updates here anymore. The most up-to-date version is on Nexus Mods, but it's currently being re-written so it hasn't been updated in a while and is best used on 1.6.640.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stevebuschemi » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:46 am

TheMastermind wrote:

It gets no updates here anymore. The most up-to-date version is on Nexus Mods, but it's currently being re-written so it hasn't been updated in a while and is best used on 1.6.640.
I see......judging by some of the recent comments on here though it seems like the mod is still having issues with the current version of Skyrim right? Or are these people specifically referring to the outdated version from this thread?
Stevebuschemi
New to the forum

Postby Isha » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

Stevebuschemi wrote:
TheMastermind wrote:

I see......judging by some of the recent comments on here though it seems like the mod is still having issues with the current version of Skyrim right? Or are these people specifically referring to the outdated version from this thread?

The current up-to-date version on Nexus mods is/was a work-in-progress, but as far as I can determine, it works fine with 1170. The version on this thread is much, much older and is not being actively maintained. It's less stable than the Nexus version, and many of its dependencies are outdated, difficult to find, or no longer available.
Isha
Participator

Postby 2410561942 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:15 am

Isha wrote:
IIRC, you need the Custom Skills Framework for the Perk Trees to show up. I think there's a hotkey for burping somewhere in the menus, but the only way I know for sure is to use the powers.

At any rate, I just stopped in to announce...

Blood of the Hunter is now available for Refactor AE! It can be downloaded via the link in my signature.

thanks,got the perk tree works now though it's still a little buggy like can't digest the living city guard. maybe i should consider use the nexus ver. on my SSE
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:31 pm

Isha wrote:The current up-to-date version on Nexus mods is/was a work-in-progress, but as far as I can determine, it works fine with 1170. The version on this thread is much, much older and is not being actively maintained. It's less stable than the Nexus version, and many of its dependencies are outdated, difficult to find, or no longer available.

Elaborating on that, this version was last compatible with 1.5.97 (pre-AE). The original lead dev, Mark, stopped working on it while waiting for the dependencies to update to 1.6+ after the modpocalypse. People trying to use this on 1.6+ are inevitably going to have issues.
I've heard the nexus version can work on 1.6.1170, but I wouldn't trust that things won't fail in the background. The current modding scene still favours using 1.6.640, since most mods are still compatible with it (Except a small few who pointlessly removed their 640 versions just to be annoying).
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:12 pm

I have a question: Does anyone have Coldsteel muscle slider in race menu? I'd love to have it available instantly rather than need build body and outfit around it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:33 pm

One more question, does anyone have link to working conversion of e.g. subverse hunter? As accessing from sheet does not work. Thanks in advance.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Iyema » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:44 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... ods/114852
I just made a mod using xVASynth for devourment refactor AE. Not sure about compatibility with older Refactor versions- though it *should* be fine for older/other versions of the mod.
The only requirement for the mod is Devourment Refactor- as all this does is adds an AI voice for all of the vanilla VAs for all the dialogue in refactor.
Iyema
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game