Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby aem » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:11 am

How much content is going to be in this once it's done? I'll be happy with whatever but I would like an idea of just how hyped I should be.
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:05 pm

aem wrote:How much content is going to be in this once it's done? I'll be happy with whatever but I would like an idea of just how hyped I should be.

Good question, and it's a little hard to describe. Just know that the page count of the new script being added is about 90 pages long. It is linear, but there are ten choices you can make which will determine which of the five endings you get. Each scene is as fully fleshed out as I could make it and there's a very good chance somebody's favourite line is one that I wrote. In case you were wondering, mine is "What are you, a fuckin' ninja?". I refuse to elaborate and you'll have to play it to figure out where exactly that line appears.

I uh, don't know how hyped up that made you, but I'm quite proud of what's coming.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby aem » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:24 am

90 pages long huh, damn, longer than I expected, assuming what already is in the game being between 1-4 pages, I am pretty damn excited!
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysteriousace » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:24 pm

If its really 90 pages long, can see the part where the voracious, predator friend of the protagonist may get ideas with the school. Especially if she learns a teacher ate her best friend (protagonist). Colorless aerosol sedatives could do wonders for revenge ;P. If gooinabox has a hand in development, can see lots of great things worth the wait, especially with what I saw in Almalgamation and the assets the character can acquire from food. With a presumably medium-large sized school with lots of students, the possibilities could be unlimited ;).
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:02 pm

mysteriousace wrote:If its really 90 pages long, can see the part where the voracious, predator friend of the protagonist may get ideas with the school. Especially if she learns a teacher ate her best friend (protagonist). Colorless aerosol sedatives could do wonders for revenge ;P. If gooinabox has a hand in development, can see lots of great things worth the wait, especially with what I saw in Almalgamation and the assets the character can acquire from food. With a presumably medium-large sized school with lots of students, the possibilities could be unlimited ;).

GooInABox didn't write the script, though is involved with everything else. As for Hiroko reacting to Aika getting eaten, that does get addressed fairly early on. The early part of the script works previously unnamed characters into the story, so technically not all the characters added are new. If you want to read the script I still have it and would send it to you as a pdf if asked in a PM.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:25 am

Happy new year everyone. I have some good news. As of last night roughly 90% of the new script is in the game. The choices that affect the ending are all in and now it's all about the ending scene where your choices come back depending on what you did. If things keep going the way they are, I might be able to play a beta version of the game before too long. Then it's only a matter of putting the right models, sounds and music in the right spots. There's an extra thing as well, but I want it to be a surprise for those who go for every ending and wonder if there's something you get for doing so. This has been your new year's update on the game now called Smut Lesbian Vore Game.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:32 pm

That is very nice new year news present.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysteriousace » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:48 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Happy new year everyone. I have some good news. As of last night roughly 90% of the new script is in the game. The choices that affect the ending are all in and now it's all about the ending scene where your choices come back depending on what you did. If things keep going the way they are, I might be able to play a beta version of the game before too long. Then it's only a matter of putting the right models, sounds and music in the right spots. There's an extra thing as well, but I want it to be a surprise for those who go for every ending and wonder if there's something you get for doing so. This has been your new year's update on the game now called Smut Lesbian Vore Game.

Now I am curious as to what that special ending is for getting every ending :). Glad things are trucking along, take all the time you guys need to procure a glorious remake with stuff most vore games do not have :D, keep up the good work!
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby coldfire1200 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:55 pm

cant wait for it be do <3
coldfire1200
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:29 am

Heavy Breathing Intensifies
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:23 am

wariodude128 wrote:Happy new year everyone. I have some good news. As of last night roughly 90% of the new script is in the game. The choices that affect the ending are all in and now it's all about the ending scene where your choices come back depending on what you did. If things keep going the way they are, I might be able to play a beta version of the game before too long. Then it's only a matter of putting the right models, sounds and music in the right spots. There's an extra thing as well, but I want it to be a surprise for those who go for every ending and wonder if there's something you get for doing so. This has been your new year's update on the game now called Smut Lesbian Vore Game.

I look forward to seeing your work
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:49 am

It appears as though now that the game is nearing what I call a pre-alpha phase of SLVG, and GooInABox agrees, a number of you are starting to get curious as to what the added script contains. As of this moment two new people asked for the script who hadn't before, which just tells me there's more excitement for this game than I'm sure either of us realized. Anyway, the ending scene is well underway with being added in. What's left now are the choices you made coming back to determine which ending you get. Those with the script can skip to page 80 to get what I mean. Speaking of, there was some slight confusion in terms of where a character was, but I think it's been figured out now so all is well. If possible, I'd like to see what the favourite line is of those who now have the script completely devoid of context. Perhaps quoting this post so I can see it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby South » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:38 pm

Man, am I looking forward to playing this gem again. Everything you've said thus far sounds amazing. Hopefully the Wario trollface isn't a hint..!
South
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:56 am

South wrote:Man, am I looking forward to playing this gem again. Everything you've said thus far sounds amazing. Hopefully the Wario trollface isn't a hint..!

Maybe if it was closer to April I would work with GooInABox to create something hideous and release it on the first of that month and call it the game. Fortunately, as many here can attest including Lakeless the creator of the original game, I don't troll when it comes to creating stuff. Speaking of Lakeless, I really hope they come back soon and reply to the back and forth conversation we were having last year. Besides, it might mean I get tons of friend requests on Steam with people gifting me everything on my wishlist because they like it so much. Ah, I can dream...
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:20 am

Good people, I have a big announcement to make. As of yesterday, the entire script is now in the game and it is now officially in the pre-alpha phase. Which means I have to play through and make sure everything is alright. So if there's a spelling or grammatical error, it's now my job to alert GooInABox so the error can be fixed. Which means I have a lot of work to do. That's all, so continue on with your day.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby folomo » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:00 pm

Cheers!! :gulp:
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:14 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Good people, I have a big announcement to make. As of yesterday, the entire script is now in the game and it is now officially in the pre-alpha phase. Which means I have to play through and make sure everything is alright. So if there's a spelling or grammatical error, it's now my job to alert GooInABox so the error can be fixed. Which means I have a lot of work to do. That's all, so continue on with your day.

Can any of us help with that? Cut the time down and have several eyes proofreading?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:07 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Good people, I have a big announcement to make. As of yesterday, the entire script is now in the game and it is now officially in the pre-alpha phase. Which means I have to play through and make sure everything is alright. So if there's a spelling or grammatical error, it's now my job to alert GooInABox so the error can be fixed. Which means I have a lot of work to do. That's all, so continue on with your day.

Can any of us help with that? Cut the time down and have several eyes proofreading?

Unfortunately no. Right now it's between me and GooInABox. I know you are one of the few people who has a pdf of the new script added, but at the moment it's just us. Besides, at the moment I'm proofreading the original script. From all the errors that need fixing right now, it will pretty much seem like an entirely new game by the time they're done and everything else is added in. Oh, I can't wait for all to see what we're planning.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:18 pm

Ok, I look forward to its release!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:16 pm

Why not accept the help? If they are willing to use RenPy to edit, it will be a lot more productive than making GooInABox do all of the changes. If it's just grammar and spelling, it is no harder than using ctrl+f in the code and fixing it.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game