Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.1]

Postby SpaceHump » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:44 am

Egads wrote:Once you finish the battle, you get a message saying press t to talk to your prey. that's how you digest em

Also, I didn't expect to see you here SpaceHump! Love your characters :D

Also also, version 1.9.1 is out! This aims to fix issues that were mostly related to the battles in the True Lab, as well as making Auto faster too. Hopefully everything works now :D

Thank you, for both the answer and the comment on my peeps.

I'd have no issues with a cameo.
Need more.
SpaceHump
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:24 am

Is there anything I can do in the true lab, sans fighting two of the experiments, eating one of them and feeding myself to two of them? Also the two fighters can't digest you.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:37 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:Is there anything I can do in the true lab, sans fighting two of the experiments, eating one of them and feeding myself to two of them? Also the two fighters can't digest you.

Currently you can only fight one of them at a time. Also they can digest you in the recent version, 1.9.1, as that's where the bug's been fixed.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whitiger17 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:01 am

I want to eat and digiest all the people!
whitiger17
New to the forum

Postby Fr4nk » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:12 am

Great update, worth the wait. Is there a scene with Shimmer? For example, her being eaten by her daughter, or eating the protagonist because she ate her children?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:55 am

Fr4nk wrote:Great update, worth the wait. Is there a scene with Shimmer? For example, her being eaten by her daughter, or eating the protagonist because she ate her children?

Not yet, Shimmer was added because a good friend of mine made some sprites including Sherry's mom, and so I decided to put her in the game :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.2]

Postby Egads » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:53 pm

Just uploaded a bug fix update that aims to fix some bugs that came with the update and some old ones that weren't mentioned till now. Enjoy! :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nico240 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:04 pm

We are going to see something in the port inside the var and if you included it, how can I enter it? I would like to know why after so many updates nothing will be added there and also how to go down to the basement of the bar, I would like to know :D :-D 8)
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:48 pm

I can't help but notice the massive amount of "The Great Ace Attorney" music in this game, lol
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JClim » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:40 am

I'm loving the update. Will there ever be a scene where you eat Stella's best friend?
JClim
New to the forum

Postby JClim » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:45 am

Also in the future can you make it possible to have a chance to eat all or most of the experiments?
JClim
New to the forum

Postby Onewingedangel » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:07 pm

Love the animations for this game, and I really like the theme and vibe, but I was kinda frustrated with a few things. I don't like being prey, but I like feeling like there's a risk because I like eating other predators. I was hoping as I increased in level more pred options might open up, but despite the game framing you as a pred from the beginning there are way way more options to be prey in almost every context, but even in spots where it makes much more sense to be the pred you can't actually eat people. Like for instance the experiment just laying on a bed with her eyes closed. I can feed myself to her like an idiot, but I cant just... pounce on her?

It super broke my sense of continuity to even the light amount of plot to the game where in one scene I'm literally devouring guards like candy, or pouncing on anyone who will offer themselves to me, and then in another I can't eat a shy girl (or even try) who can barely stand up for herself or a sleeping experiment. Do you plan to add role reversals for most of these characters in some fashion?
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Postby Egads » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:18 am

Onewingedangel wrote:Love the animations for this game, and I really like the theme and vibe, but I was kinda frustrated with a few things. I don't like being prey, but I like feeling like there's a risk because I like eating other predators. I was hoping as I increased in level more pred options might open up, but despite the game framing you as a pred from the beginning there are way way more options to be prey in almost every context, but even in spots where it makes much more sense to be the pred you can't actually eat people. Like for instance the experiment just laying on a bed with her eyes closed. I can feed myself to her like an idiot, but I cant just... pounce on her?

It super broke my sense of continuity to even the light amount of plot to the game where in one scene I'm literally devouring guards like candy, or pouncing on anyone who will offer themselves to me, and then in another I can't eat a shy girl (or even try) who can barely stand up for herself or a sleeping experiment. Do you plan to add role reversals for most of these characters in some fashion?

The next major update will most likely focus on adding more content to already-existing characters, which naturally means some characters will have new scenes that weren't there before :wink:

Also, just released another small bug fix update that fixes some bugs found in the stealth mission, ​as well as being able to check the controls inside Luna's house by interacting with the book!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:11 pm

I wonder if that measn we'll see more of Luna's relationship with her sister unfold too. This is a fun sandbox to say the least.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby nico240 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:18 pm

We are going to see something in the port inside the var and if you included it, how can I enter it? I would like to know why after so many updates nothing will be added there and also how to go down to the basement of the bar, I would like to know :D :-D 8)
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:40 pm

nico240 wrote:We are going to see something in the port inside the var and if you included it, how can I enter it? I would like to know why after so many updates nothing will be added there and also how to go down to the basement of the bar, I would like to know :D :-D 8)

Yeah, I've been wondering about what's in that basement as well. It's just been there for a couple of updates. My guess is we'll finally get to see what's down there and it's nothing but bottles of alcohol.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:52 pm

Hey, Egads, I was thinking about how you might consider adding in a "turn back the clock" mechanic similar to Amalgamation. Either for when you get vored or you do a vore. Also thought maybe since there's so many scenes you might want to think about adding a checklist quest. Finally, perhaps you can purchase a straw from the store which can be used to slurp up the slime girl. Anyway, those are my suggestions for v1.10 if you want them.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:19 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Hey, Egads, I was thinking about how you might consider adding in a "turn back the clock" mechanic similar to Amalgamation. Either for when you get vored or you do a vore. Also thought maybe since there's so many scenes you might want to think about adding a checklist quest. Finally, perhaps you can purchase a straw from the store which can be used to slurp up the slime girl. Anyway, those are my suggestions for v1.10 if you want them.

The idea of having a checklist for the scenes sounds good, although that means messing with all scenes in the game. Not sure if I'll have time for that but I'll think about it :D
The rest of the suggestions are good, but the checklist one intrigued me the most

As for what's under the basement, maybe we'll never know~ :gulp:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 am

Alright, confession time: I stole the idea for a vore checklist from A Way Back Home. If you do go through with making one, it would be a good way to keep track of what's in the game and how many scenes are in a specific area. Could split it further into sections to make finding them all a little less daunting. Beach, Southern Forest, Vore Town West, Etc. If a building has enough scenes within it, that could be split off into a section as well. Question now is what a good reward would be in finding them all.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:51 am

If you can tie the checklist into a global save (Like Achievements), rather than a specific playthrough, you can have it be a sort of meta progression system. Which then lends itself toward meta rewards and scenes. Impossible interactions, scenes with otherworldly characters, all sorts of options when you divorce special reward scenes like that from continuity.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game