Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days Mod - Suggestions For Final Content

Postby Susuko » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:44 pm

Then again it wouldn't really be different from what Terra and Daisy did with Sam.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:06 pm

The only suggestion I have would be to add weight gained images to the game. Which is to say after getting eaten you get to see the results of what you did to the pred's body after digestion. Should probably be an add-on to the new sprite mod(s) since they might be slightly easier to manipulate. If this was already added, then never mind. Otherwise, consider this my hat thrown into the ring.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:16 pm

I'm adding a new rule. No requests for specific fetishes. If it hasn't happened yet, it either isn't something I do or didn't feel right. If it happens, it happens. So, no more suggestions like incest, disposal or weight gain.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:24 pm

Susuko wrote:
alddead wrote:Erica, I think she and her mother are suitable for farming and breeding. She is an active predator and at the same time creates a sense of carelessness. Or you can develop an edible harem of daughters with her.

Don't think so since the Original Developer who created Vore Days has plans for Erica and Jessica.

Their most recent comment on the main Vore Days thread only mentioned Jessica and Estelle, so I'll allow the Erica suggestion.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm

Panzershark wrote:Honestly more of the Epilogue style content would be great, I still would have to think of more specific suggestions, but that is what I found to be the best (which considering how it branches off of the source material, is a pretty good sign for your own endeavors).

I'm glad you liked it. Even though it was simple, I think it turned out really good. Who knows. I may give Lily her own game.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:27 pm

? I thought incest was already in oyakodon with the principal and her daughter tho.
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:35 pm

MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN wrote:? I thought incest was already in oyakodon with the principal and her daughter tho.

RealZikik set out a guideline for how he handles family stuff. Groping and soft play are fine, but no sex. I've bent that pretty hard, but I won't go so far as having an incest route for Mom and Sarah. It was also an example of a fetish request, since add incest is what that boiled down to.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:37 pm

MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN wrote:an expanded route for the teacher off the mom route where shes eaten by her would be cool too.

To clarify, do you mean following the Gym Teacher, Mrs. Eatum, after she eats Mom?
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:40 pm

yeah that bit, nothing much is done with her and I thought it would be interesting to add a bit off that
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby Madara » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:45 pm

why not a romance with the gym teacher or the moment we live with her after she eat mom ?
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:39 pm

Madara wrote:why not a romance with the gym teacher or the moment we live with her after she eat mom ?

That has already been suggested, so you can make another suggestion if you'd like.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenFrogH » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:55 am

How about a way to shrink yourself in the game very early on and continue the same structure of the days just with different scenes?
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby why9343 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:35 pm

I really like the idea of being unstoppable pred type. So maybe something where you right from the start can just start eating people and move from just the school to the city where you can meet new and other people like city officials and maybe the mayor to eat/feed and at the end instead of just reading the ending where you eat the town you actually do it or even have it in the epiloge and take control over your daughter and she does it all
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby 13arabba » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:12 pm

My request would be for some additional scenes with Jessica at the start of the game.
Last edited by 13arabba on Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
13arabba
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:51 am

With less than a week left, I wanted to run down all the suggestions I'm considering. Any not included either violate one of the rules, I couldn't think of content for it or would be an overhaul of the entire game. I'm adding a seventh rule about that last point.

Erica Route: On the first day, you ask to be Erica's Boyfriend when she offers you a favor. Jump to a date night with hunting, unwilling prey and a possible Oyakodon.

Mother's Mod: It's Mother's Day and your friends want help deciding on gifts. Will you give good advice or just aim to get yourself and friends eaten?

Maze of Vore: I love this idea. I may include it in another mod, or it might end up a standalone thing.

Vera Route: When she offers to feed you, you ask her out instead. She says you'll need to satisfy her desires to be her bf.

Ms. Etum Epilogue: Follows Ms. Etum after she eats your mom and takes you in.

There's also one I had to disqualify for breaking the rules, but I loved so much, I worked with the person who recommended it to make it a reality. I want to keep it a secret, but it also won't take away from me doing one or multiple of the above mods.

So, with that, feel free to make any last minute recommendations. On May 1st, I'll be setting up a poll to decide how I handle this final farewell to my first major vore project.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:47 am

do all on the list :) they all look like great additions
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:34 am

I agree,they all sound good.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:20 am

I agree too that it's a great line up, if I had to throw out one last suggestion it would be that it would be cool to add the possibility of going for Emily as a wife as well when going for Terra and Daisy. Emily's pretty underused and it'd be cool for a route to just go for dating their entire family. Like could add an option when you play the game with terra and daisy saying you wana date them all or such.
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:02 pm

I personally really like the mother's mod idea.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:15 pm

vore21b wrote:do all on the list :) they all look like great additions

Think that would take umakeisee way too much time. The reason he says this is his last mod is because he's working on a new project and wants to move on. This game has way too much mod potential and the poor guy will be doing this till the earth is swallowed by the sun if he tries to make every possible mod. I've recently picked up renpy and found for a simple VN like this it's not very difficult to make a mod for it. Just time consuming. So if you really want to see these mods come to life you should give it a try
hirakoshinji2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game