Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Valley of the Predators (concept)

Postby yumi96 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:33 pm

Hey there,
First, I should say I use Translator. so, sorry if my English is not good.

I was genuinely amazed by the quality and level of this game; it was truly enjoyable. I’m not sure how to describe it. The gameplay is unique and keeps you entertained for hours.

I’m generally a huge fan of Unbirth Vore, but I also enjoyed the experience of this game. Especially the character Andrice, when you tell him to heal me, it was really fun. I hope there will be more of Unbirth Vore in the game.

I even suggest that some enemies, instead of eating me, do Unbirth Vore to me. For example, in this case, escaping from Unbirth Vore instead of being eaten is harder, but I don’t lose my life, instead, I lose stamina or a bit of mana. In this case, its stomach is also empty and it can eat my companion too, which would be an interesting idea ^^ Ultimately, if I can’t escape from the enemy in Unbirth Vore, then it can bring me out while I have neither stamina nor mana and easily eat me. Or even put all these aside, when the enemy does Unbirth Vore to me, its life fills up.
Overall, I don’t know how much you enjoy Unbirth Vore, but I really want to see more of this mode in this game, at least if it’s not possible among enemies, it should be more among companions, for example, the spider or Lamia or Succubus (when they become your companion) or other species of Andrice that you can add to your team, I think they can have this capability.

Apart from these, I played for a few days and noticed some bugs.

First, almost anything we do to make the mouse appear (like opening the map, or pressing the Tab button) if we press the same button again, the mouse does not disappear and remains, but if we press the Esc button (when for example map is open), the mouse goes away.

The next point is that the first time I went into the dungeon and died, Andrice was at the dungeon door and I revived inside him in Unbirth Vore mode, which was really fun, but from a point onwards when my number of companions also increased, every time I was revived at home and it teleported everyone home, which kind of annoyed me.

The next point is that the F6 button does not work everywhere for me, I feel it works nearer the Save statues, which would be great if it could be used everywhere.

Another bug I saw was that those small red balls that drop cannot be put in the backpack. If I tell Eloimaya to Unbirth it, when I want to get it back, I cast a spell that either I eat it or I get eaten.

Another point is that maybe I couldn’t find it and it’s my problem, but when I eat one of my companions, I don’t know how to get him out if he doesn’t do anything. It was with the R or E button (I don’t remember exactly), sometimes it throws it out, but sometimes it speeds up digestion, so it’s risky, I think. I accidentally did this a few times and for example, if it’s Eloimaya, it really gets on my nerves because I have to stand somewhere for an hour until all the contents of the backpack come out xD

Another suggestion I had was that if we could see the life and stamina of the enemy we are eating, it would be great. Sometimes we go with the group and suddenly we see ding an enemy jumped out of one of my companions, I say ohhh this was still alive xD

Overall, I know this game is still in its early versions, forgive me if my expectations are high, most of what I wrote above was more out of excitement from seeing a quality game with high potential.

I’m not very into programming and game development, ignore any of the above that my requests have been excessive. I hope you continue to develop this awesome game ^^
yumi96
New to the forum

Postby yumi96 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:37 pm

One bug that I forgot to mention was that after this problem occurred that I wasn’t returning inside Andrice anymore, when I went to him and told him to heal me, he would Unbirth, but my HP wouldn’t fill up anymore.

something I was thinking that can be possible MC can sleep in womb? this is a good idea too. ;)
yumi96
New to the forum

Postby PlayerXxX » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:15 am

Hi there. First, awesome thing, can't wait for more. XD

Now, is there a way to disable the teleport? There are interactions that require same key, like "put this ball into your pussy", but when I tap the key, it will start the teleport together wtih the action.
PlayerXxX
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:18 am

A new release is available.

The new enemy: spider ( Drider ) is finished. She can change her form, and serves as a mount for companions.
I also finished a new intercourse animation between the MC and a succubus.

https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Spider.webm

PlayerXxX wrote:Hi there. First, awesome thing, can't wait for more. XD

It's fixed in version 0.24, thanks

yumi96 wrote:

Thanks for the comments. I'm trying to improve and correct the game, but as it's the first game I've created, a lot of things aren't programmed correctly ((especially what I did at the beginning).

Image19 l.png
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysteriousace » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:40 pm

This game deserves more attention and support for what it has to offer!
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby Veveloper » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:56 am

Hey, I got a question. I want to make a 3D vore prototype and have something similar to your bellies and weight gain. Could you give me some tips how you made the belly meshes and such? That would be cool, thank you.
Veveloper
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:40 am

For the human characters, I use DazStudio to get the models. I've also bought a few packs of shapes (Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs, Golden Palace For Genesis, ...).
For the belly, I used Blender to create my own shapes which I then used in DazStudio. ( To do this, I use sculpting tools )
When the character is ready, I export it from DazStudio to Blender, to correct the shapes, do some weight painting, ...
This allows me to have all the shapes I need to create a character in DazStudio. For the spider, for example, as it's a unique model, the shapes of the abdomen are done in Blender, but I didn't import them into DazStudio.

For the animals, everything is done in Blender.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Veveloper » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:26 am

Cool, thank you. That helps a lot. Yesterday I was messing around in blender and used blend shapes to get a growing belly. It kinda works, but it's not very fast or flexible.
Veveloper
New to the forum

Postby stahlinator13 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:21 pm

This is a very nice game! Even though it is still in development, I enjoy it very much. I'm looking forward to the things you will add in the future.

For your information: While updating to version 0.25 with the game updater I ran into an error because the folder \Valley of the predators\TheVoreGame_Data\Assets\Sounds was missing. I solved the problem by creating the folder myself and rerunning the update.

French translation by deepl.com:

C'est un très beau jeu ! Même s'il est encore en développement, je l'apprécie beaucoup. J'attends avec impatience les choses que vous ajouterez à l'avenir.

Pour votre information : Lors de la mise à jour vers la version 0.25 avec l'outil de mise à jour du jeu, j'ai rencontré une erreur car le dossier \Valley of the predators\TheVoreGame_Data\Assets\Sounds était manquant. J'ai résolu le problème en créant le dossier moi-même et en relançant la mise à jour.
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:13 am

Merci,
Version 0.26 is now available. It's now possible to try to tame enemies. Currently, only the spider can be tamed. (when in human form).

Spider 4.png

Spider 5.png
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby yumi96 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:01 pm

Saaeder wrote:Merci,
Version 0.26 is now available. It's now possible to try to tame enemies. Currently, only the spider can be tamed. (when in human form).

Spider 4.png

Spider 5.png

Hey,

I downloaded V0.26 and on the first page it said we can change reformation chance in "CustomVariables.txt" file. but where is it? I can't find it in the game folder or documents.

There is just 3 .txt file in game folder:
Spider.txt
BatFile Sample.txt
Stats.txt

and I can't find CustomVariables.txt
yumi96
New to the forum

Postby yumi96 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:33 am

and one other thing:

"If the MC/companion dies while in an enemy's uterus, the enemy will try to unbirth it, and then has an 80% chance of swallowing the MC/companion."

which enemy can unbirth MC for MC die in enemy uterus?
yumi96
New to the forum

Postby stahlinator13 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:01 pm

yumi96 wrote:Hey,

I downloaded V0.26 and on the first page it said we can change reformation chance in "CustomVariables.txt" file. but where is it? I can't find it in the game folder or documents.

Spider.txt
BatFile Sample.txt
Stats.txt

You can find the file in your AppData folder. Usually, it is located here: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Valley of the Predators

Here is an article how to find your AppData folder, in case you need it: https://www.lifewire.com/find-and-use-the-appdata-folder-in-windows-4771752

The file you are looking for is just named "custom".
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby stahlinator13 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:05 pm

Saaeder wrote:Merci,

Very nice update.

An idea for the future: When walking through the spider webs, that span between trees, the MC could get stuck in it and be easy prey for the Dridder (spiderfemale).

Looking forward to the assassin :gulp:
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby yumi96 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:10 am

stahlinator13 wrote:
yumi96 wrote:Hey,

Spider.txt
BatFile Sample.txt
Stats.txt

You can find the file in your AppData folder. Usually, it is located here: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Valley of the Predators

Here is an article how to find your AppData folder, in case you need it: https://www.lifewire.com/find-and-use-the-appdata-folder-in-windows-4771752

The file you are looking for is just named "custom".

Thanks m8 ^^
yumi96
New to the forum

Postby Fireknight45 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:32 pm

Its nice to see the quality and effort put into this and interact with all the different enemy's.

One thing I would like to see is a way to ask driders (in human form) and harpies (and any other enemys that currently can unbirth that I am not aware of) that are companions to unbirth mc since they are able to as a enemy's as well more companions and enemys having the ability to unbirth the mc as its fun to have.

I also want to know the reasoning behind the choice for lamias and driders (in spider form) to more or less not have wombs and be unable to become pregnant or give birth?
Fireknight45
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:59 pm

One thing I would like to see is a way to ask driders (in human form) and harpies (and any other enemys that currently can unbirth that I am not aware of) that are companions to unbirth mc since they are able to as a enemy's as well more companions and enemys having the ability to unbirth the mc as its fun to have.

I'm going to do it later, yes (I have to create new animations, and I don't like doing that :( ).

I also want to know the reasoning behind the choice for lamias and driders (in spider form) to more or less not have wombs and be unable to become pregnant or give birth?

It's just that it would take me too long to model it. ( I'm not very good at modelling / animating )

Capture.PNG
The next enemy
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leafve » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:04 pm

I don't know why, but i cant use the right control button to give birth.
Also the action does not have a button in the options -> controls menu.
Is there a way to fix this or is there a console command for it?
Leafve
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:46 am

Normally, you need to use Shift-R (regurgitate). But there are constraints which mean that it is not possible to give birth in some circumstances.

If the offspring is too large, it will not be able to get out. In this case, you need to use a ball or have sexual intercourse.
( or else, you have to be swallowed and digested :-D )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game