Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby nukers1 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:26 pm

I wish there was cv but its still good
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:00 pm

Hpg139 wrote:Left of the entrance to the mushroom forest

I got as far as the giant girl in the camp telling me about the giant girl school, but it tells me to go talk to someone else, but I don't know who it means. I looked all over the map, and can't find whoever the quest wants me to go talk to next
Trubot527
Participator

Postby princedrake » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:32 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
Hpg139 wrote:Left of the entrance to the mushroom forest

I got as far as the giant girl in the camp telling me about the giant girl school, but it tells me to go talk to someone else, but I don't know who it means. I looked all over the map, and can't find whoever the quest wants me to go talk to next

umm maybe the black shirt girl
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:28 am

nukers1 wrote:I wish there was cv but its still good

There is and some people have talked about it and how to get it
Halowinner
Participator

Postby liumou » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:20 pm

哦哦哦,国人前来支持~nby文明人同志
liumou
New to the forum

Postby PocketChange » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:08 pm

I haven't really tried the CV scene much myself since it's not so much my thing, but have you tried staying inside while he cums more than 5 times? I know that you get a special scene with all the Giantess' unbirth scenes that way. I also have yet to see if it works with the Breast Vore scene from this white haired Giantess
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:45 am

PocketChange wrote:I haven't really tried the CV scene much myself since it's not so much my thing, but have you tried staying inside while he cums more than 5 times? I know that you get a special scene with all the Giantess' unbirth scenes that way. I also have yet to see if it works with the Breast Vore scene from this white haired Giantess

How do you get any scenes with the white haired giantess? I've done pretty much all the content including the CV scene and I've picked each option for her multiple times but nothing seems to work.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby asd15578112 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:14 am

vore2412 wrote:
PocketChange wrote:I haven't really tried the CV scene much myself since it's not so much my thing, but have you tried staying inside while he cums more than 5 times? I know that you get a special scene with all the Giantess' unbirth scenes that way. I also have yet to see if it works with the Breast Vore scene from this white haired Giantess

How do you get any scenes with the white haired giantess? I've done pretty much all the content including the CV scene and I've picked each option for her multiple times but nothing seems to work.

You need find some "实验道具" and give to her. They most is flash spot
(My english very bad,sorry)
asd15578112
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:22 am

tgcidolfus wrote:demon lord castle code is 04480524
you will get no confirmation when it is correct, just check the area ahead to see if it is unblocked

The question I have is where do you input this code at? I can not locate a location for inputting this code.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:18 pm

vore2412 wrote:
you will get no confirmation when it is correct, just check the area ahead to see if it is unblocked

The question I have is where do you input this code at? I can not locate a location for inputting this code.

In the castle, first floor, go to the left room with all the strangely placed bookshelves. Interact with the table there, and after a couple dialogues on how to figure out the code, it'll give you a thing to input said code.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:40 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
vore2412 wrote:

In the castle, first floor, go to the left room with all the strangely placed bookshelves. Interact with the table there, and after a couple dialogues on how to figure out the code, it'll give you a thing to input said code.

Thank you! I'm guessing that the right side isn't unlockable yet, I think I've found everything there is in the game now.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:30 pm

Unless i am missing something:
Main Questline ends with, in the evening, go to mozu mountain villa (south) and talk to restaurant owner, which means go south of the restaurant into the next zone and talk to the girl next to the door, afterwards the quest will update letting you know that the 0.3 storyline is finished and to look for branch lines.

I also never completely figured out how to make the murder robots happy, but i guess i did it even if i could never access the room left of the console, but the quest is no longer in my log and i did have special dialogs with the village chief in tangerine village

Wright's storyline ended with me finding more information from the giantess in the area with the 3 tents then talking to her again about the academy, but the quest is also no longer in my log and she says she is waiting for the right moment.

If this is the end ill say for a 0.3 version of the game it has quite a bit of content.

These scenes are minigame style/special with special art
4 Unbirth scenes (Lily, Lolo, sister, demonlord daughter)
1 Breast vore scene (giantess in white) by 3 tents during day
1 Cock vore scene (roy after paying the doctor in the starting town some extra money after roy's scene resolves
body exploration scenes (2 i think) where you walk around on a giantess on special artwork and leads to other scenes

Also incudes (just using rpg maker sprites)
oral vore (leading to full tour, or a straight game over)
anal vore
multiple trampling/run away events

So overall i have put a watch on this game and will look forward to updates
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:42 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:Unless i am missing something:
Main Questline ends with, in the evening, go to mozu mountain villa (south) and talk to restaurant owner, which means go south of the restaurant into the next zone and talk to the girl next to the door, afterwards the quest will update letting you know that the 0.3 storyline is finished and to look for branch lines.

I also never completely figured out how to make the murder robots happy, but i guess i did it even if i could never access the room left of the console, but the quest is no longer in my log and i did have special dialogs with the village chief in tangerine village

Wright's storyline ended with me finding more information from the giantess in the area with the 3 tents then talking to her again about the academy, but the quest is also no longer in my log and she says she is waiting for the right moment.

If this is the end ill say for a 0.3 version of the game it has quite a bit of content.

These scenes are minigame style/special with special art
4 Unbirth scenes (Lily, Lolo, sister, demonlord daughter)
1 Breast vore scene (giantess in white) by 3 tents during day
1 Cock vore scene (roy after paying the doctor in the starting town some extra money after roy's scene resolves
body exploration scenes (2 i think) where you walk around on a giantess on special artwork and leads to other scenes

Also incudes (just using rpg maker sprites)
oral vore (leading to full tour, or a straight game over)
anal vore
multiple trampling/run away events

So overall i have put a watch on this game and will look forward to updates

I'm not sure if I have talked to the girl in the south area, the one south of the restaurant, I don't see here there at night. Not sure what I might have missed for her not to be there, I've talked with the demon lord after succubus body exploration, restaurant owner has nothing for me to do that updates the quest, and I've explored the fireplace in the home area for quest updates. Have gotten all the scenes though, so I might have finished all the quests and didn't know, just nobody for me to talk to on the beach in the evening. (The beach is the area south of the restaurant area, correct?)
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nukers1 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:43 pm

Halowinner wrote:
nukers1 wrote:I wish there was cv but its still good

There is and some people have talked about it and how to get it

didnt see those before i commented lol
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:29 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:body exploration scenes (2 i think) where you walk around on a giantess on special artwork and leads to other scenes

I remember the one with the demon lord's daughter, where's the other one?
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:39 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
tgcidolfus wrote:body exploration scenes (2 i think) where you walk around on a giantess on special artwork and leads to other scenes

I think when it's to get into the maid giantess's butt/vagina, where you walk along her pelvis.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby princedrake » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:35 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:

I think when it's to get into the maid giantess's butt/vagina, where you walk along her pelvis.

which maid? where?
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:41 pm

princedrake wrote:which maid? where?

I think she's a maid, the one just outside of the starting town. No clue what she really is, and i can't remember her name for the life of me. I just heard someone mention her as a maid somewhere
Trubot527
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:27 pm

@vore2412

If i remember correctly, after you do the quest of clearing the ghost from the graveyard, talk to her again and she should update your quest log, (graveyard one being just right of the restaurant with the undead sprite on the map.) After that, she is next to a house in the night/evening, not at the beach, just north of if about mid-left on the map as a whole.

edit: left of my character is the npc in the picture
Attachments
mapshot.png
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby nolae77 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Hello ! The version 0.4 of the game is there if you want and here is the password to unzip the folder : 937418921

https://mega.nz/file/nuhSyIhC#BAwo-5a-N ... 1wjTBG6jyU
nolae77
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game