Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 3 - Updated 01/26

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 1 - Updated 8/8

Postby thecheese01 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:03 pm

It’s been a while. Thanks for your patience everyone, but I come with not one, but two Another Inner World releases for you on this most sacred of vore holidays.

First up, and I imagine this is what most of you are here for…

Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 1: Lost and Found is now available to the public! Click to download!
In addition to 55k words and a few new vore scenes, we’ve also created a fancy Save Builder in case you’ve misplaced or want to rework your previous save files going into Season 2. Otherwise, make sure you load your save from the end of Season 1 Episode 14 to get started.

And speaking of older content, we’ve got a re-release of Another Inner World Season 1!
The two main points of interest for returning readers should be the Scene Gallery that can be accessed at the end of Episode 14, alongside 7 new game overs our patrons voted on over the between-season break. You can find these scenes in the episodes themselves or in the new gallery (marked with bold text for clarity).

And finally, the obligatory Patreon plug. We've got Season 2 Episode 2 available in its entirely if you just can't wait for the public release, plus you also get access to WiP builds and the ability to vote on polls.

Thank you again for your support. I know it was a bit of a wait between seasons, but we’re excited to be releasing AIW again, and we hope you’ll enjoy it!

Update: We've released an updated version of Season 2 Episode 1 to fix a couple issues with the Save Builder. Make sure you're on v.05!
Last edited by thecheese01 on Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby TuckingFypo » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:28 pm

Looking good. Wont be able to try it for a long while but have been eagerly awaiting more and its finally here. (Just wish i werent so busy).
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Quarters » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:56 pm

Can I put these in the same folder as v01.14.05?
Will old saves still work?
Sorry today is my first time updating games from this site.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Progressive » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:03 pm

Season 2 Episode 1 download links have been updated to include a hotfix addressing a few bugs in the Save Builder. You’re going to want to be playing on v02.01.05 (or the latest, depending on when you read this).

Quarters wrote:Can I put these in the same folder as v01.14.05?
Will old saves still work?
Sorry today is my first time updating games from this site.

Any save exported from the final passage of Season 1 Episode 14 can be loaded into the Season 2 game—you’ll be prompted to do so when you launch the new season. The game file for season 2 does not contain the text of season 1. Any save other than the end of episode 14 will not load to a valid passage in Season 2. You can also check out this guide on exporting and importing your save files for additional information.

As of today, you can also use the nifty new Save Builder to get yourself a Season 2 ready file.

Various saves from previous Season 1 episodes (1-13) should load into the new updated version of the Season 1 v.04 game file, however the newly added Scene Gallery will allow you to replay all the vore scenes in the game once you reach the end, hopefully removing the need for excessive bookkeeping on the reader's part.

Cheers!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:18 am

Glad to see the new update.

Spoiler: show
Even with the very heart-wrenching reunion with Mira. Her reaction to the protagonist cut deep.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:08 am

Welp, you've successfully made me into a blubbering fool again. Excellent work! S2.1 is a very emotional ride as expected after what happened at the end of S1.14. All the work and thought and soul that goes into these episodes astounds me. Thank you very much for allowing me to experience such a rich world with all the up's and downs that come with this sort of mission...quest...thing!
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby TuckingFypo » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 am

Great writing, but fuck was that depressing all around lol.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Progressive » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:47 am

Heyo, S2E3 is shaping up to be a large episode (likely around 100k words... again), but we might have it ready for patrons at the end of this month. Which also means the public release of S2E2 is hopefully this month. Point is, we're not dead. In fact, here's some fanart and memes from our discord.

Spoilers abound:

shower.png

MiraPat.png

mirabox.png

miradress.jpg

mirapat2.png

miraarc.jpg

catplot.png

streamercat.png

eatyourheros.png

MiraPosting.png

Full credit goes to Eclipsed for this one↑

facepalm.png

vanhappy.jpg

predstrenthson.png

vaniloconids.jpg

Last edited by Progressive on Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby Progressive » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:48 am

Fanart and Memes Part 2

ashlaugh.jpg

murder.png

befood.png

whateverthefuck.jpg

Ashlyns_Most_Powerful_Spell.png

SEX.png

From one of our public Gartic Phone sessions ↑

reeses.png

billyjoel.jpg

lamiarepellant.png

inhellvenV2.png

fork.png

gameoverplease.jpg

THE FRENCH.png

Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby Quarters » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:11 am

I love how smug, and dare I say catty, Mira looks despite the headset not being right for her ears!
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby thecheese01 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:57 am

Hello everyone. Here with some good news and a few updates for you all.

Main points first: Season 2 Episode 2 will be releasing to the public in about 24 hours. In addition to 70,000 words and 12 vore scenes, this new update includes gender options for the player character. Note that, for the time being, these options only apply to Season 2 and only affect pronouns, alongside a few other minor flavor text changes. All player characters still have a penis. Season 1 pronoun updates will be available at a future date.

It’s been a while since we’ve had a game update here on the forum thread, but rest assured we’ve been hard at work, and we’re just now putting the finishing touches on Season 2 Episode 3, which will be releasing on our Patreon soon. This wound up being a massive undertaking of an episode, blasting right past the Season 1 finale as our longest release and totalling at 127k words. It’s much more of a branching experience, with a wide variety of choices, scenes, and companion interactions.

The downside of this ambitious undertaking is the wait between public releases for Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2, given our one-episode delay. However, that wait is finally over, and there’s more good news: Season 2 Episode 4 is looking to be a tighter, more focussed episode with a much lower overall word count, which means we’ll be releasing Episode 3 to the public that much sooner. No exact date yet, especially with the upcoming holidays, but we’ll try to be a bit better about keeping you updated. We’re available on this thread or our Discord server if you’ve got any questions, comments, or are just generally looking to chat about AIW.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you all with the next episode release soon.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby TuckingFypo » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:00 pm

Glad to hear about this, been waiting eagerly for next release.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 2 - Updated 11/13

Postby thecheese01 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:24 am

Mira’s back, and you’re finally ready to resume the hunt for the Echoes. But what threats lurk in the abandoned quarry, and is your group really in the best headspace to deal with them?

Season 2 Episode 2: Dog Days is out now! Click to download.

As mentioned above, you’ve got 70k words and 12 new vore scenes to dig into, plus the updated pronoun selector for the player character (currently only applies to Season 2).

Quick note: while you should only ever export/import saves from the indicated end-of-episode screens, you absolutely must load such a file into this new release and beyond, as you’ll otherwise miss the pronoun selector and subsequently run into a lot of bugs. Let us know if you have any issues.
Last edited by thecheese01 on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:22 pm

Good to be able to play the next part finally! Quite the big chapter and it has a lot going on. Didn't expect Mira to be that upset but good work on the new chapter once again!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:09 pm

Damn that was enjoyable! I loved the mistress and only started to think something was wrong just before I reached the choices. The sensuality and humor are on point. I really get a kick out of repeated failures to see how our favorite void reacts.

I did get one page filled with errors, but that came on a third playthrough using the save builder rather than one of my saves, and I think it happened while going through episode 1, though I'm not positive as I was clicking through to see what changes compared to my natural save.

Actually, on that save built run, I noticed something that maybe I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't Aria the girl we saved/didn't save from the centauress before entering Orrault? If we let her get eaten back then, how is she here now?
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:38 pm

Really nice update, Mira not calculating MC still hits pretty hard and i'm anxiously waiting for the occasions that will allow us to gradually reconcile with her(at first i thought there was one second option in Erinyes section to try and do that, but turns out i'm just blind and thought there was an option where there was none)... it added one of the best game overs in the entire game xD
When i entered the succubus' lair i already imagined an incredible level of mind altering magic and horny stuff, but this was something else... when Ashlyn kissed Calisia, i was immediately on guard, cause i imagined it'd be an injection of pure lust, next thing i know, i was completely dumbfounded when everyone just stood back and enjoyed the spectacle of our favourite Horny Wizard being tail vored, then laughed so hard i started crying cause of the kiss the succubus/don't kiss the succubus part(and cause i failed the "are you sure you don't want to remove the shirt" part about twice) xD

Keep up the good work ^^
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby thecheese01 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:17 am

We’re working on a handful of fixes for the release. The implementation of the new player pronoun system into previously released episodes has introduced interesting and wide-ranged bugs. It’ll take a bit to address them all, but when we’re ready we’ll put out an update for both public and patreon versions.

Quarters wrote:… Wasn't Aria the girl we saved/didn't save from the centauress before entering Orrault? If we let her get eaten back then, how is she here now?

Good eye! It’s the same character whom you can (conditionally) rescue in s1e9. If you didn’t save Aria from the centaur earlier, she actually explains how she got here. It’s a bit of a convenient narrative handwave to have her wind up in more or less the same position regardless, but there’s actually quite a bit of varying dialogue between the two versions.
The one where you saved her previously is cuter, though.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unknownlurker » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:49 am

MC really can't catch a break unless the break is happening to his bones.
Unknownlurker
New to the forum

Postby Existing » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:23 am

Absolutely amazing work this chapter, and in everything else! S.2.2 really knocked it out of the park, and I really like how you all handled the concept of PTSD for both Mira and Vanille, with the stonewalling from Mira and the over-protectiveness from Vanille. That last part really tugged at my nerves, and just gives both the reader insert and Vanille that much more "humanity", if you get what I mean. The succubus messing with the clickables was also an extremely meta and hilarious idea - with my favourites being the aryion readable fakeout and the episode 14 clickable. In addition, I feel like the humor in the death screens has really been stepped up... that Daft Punk reference got me laughing for a good minute. Overall, you've out done yourselves again - and I look forward to seeing more!
Existing
New to the forum

Re: Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 3 - Updated 01/26

Postby thecheese01 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:10 am

With the quarry a bust, you and your companions need a new lead. The nearby town of Khobb seems promising, but something strange is going on at the quiet village…

Season 2 Episode 3: Life of the Party is out! Click for a super cool download link.

This is a big one (and also the reason for that nasty four month delay between episodes 1 and 2), blowing well past our previous record with Episode 14. You’ve got 127k words and 21 vore scenes to dig into, with lots of branching paths and potential scenes. I’d strongly encourage exploring your options with this one; you don’t won’t see everything in one go.

And that’s about it for now. See you soon with another update!
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game