SizePlay - Giantess game 02.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 10.23 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:02 pm

inuyashaxears wrote:Bugs:

Suggestions:
  • I think you might want to add a satisfaction count for some of these minigames. I've wanted one the whole time but I'm only bringing it up now because I almost paused my game to report a soft lock error after seeing my hp wasn't going down in Amelia's new event. Personally, I'd enjoy seeing a counter for how long I'm going to be pressed up against something in a 'can you survive' minigame like with Minami's unbirth, Nox's events, Nyx's walk, or this Amelia event. One way to manifest it would be to have each round give the girl a set amount of pleasure with the game ending at 99/100 (close enough to be helpful, but you won't have to worry about a bug just because pleasure got maxed and she didn't cum). I understand that's personal preference though, so no worries if you like it better as it currently is with the number of rounds until the game ends being unknown.
  • On Nox's training that requires jumping, I recommend adding a "you can jump gaps by pressing the spacebar" disclaimer.
  • I'd appreciate a reduction to the brightness of flashing after jumping into Nox's shoe.

Appreciation:
    I greatly appreciate the increased amount of save points and the napping feature. Also that we can buy potions in stacks of 10. I went ahead and spent most of my LP on 30 health potions and 20 stamina. I also took like 10 naps while checking the proc time for Amelia's adventure (and making sure I had 15 RP)

Thank you so much for bug reports, I'll get onto fixing them!

Suggestions:

Satisfaction counter: I'll add this one, but I don't think I'll be able to implement it in this update.
Nox jumping: Added!
Shoe flash brightness: Reduced by ~45%

Thank you so much for the guide, suggestions and reports!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 10.23 Public version

Postby inuyashaxears » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:07 pm

Walkthrough is fully updated for those interested.
New features include
  • Highlighted text to mark out the content from versions 8, 9, and 10.
  • A road map of the paths through Amelia's stockings
  • An item table for the uses and acquiring methods of all the items I know of.
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 11.23 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:26 am

Public version 11.23 is here!

There are quite a lot of changes in this update. Reworked whole dialogue thanks to Darkness2399, added first "Bad end" into the game which can be achieved by failing to beat Yuki in Amelia's story, and adding corrupted ending for Amelia's story.
Nyx also gained new training scenes.

What's new?
Spoiler: show

- Amelia's story has finished "Corruption" route and "BAD END" for failing good route.
- Nyx training scenes are finished.
- Almost whole previous dialogue in the game was replaced. (A LOT OF WORDS!, thank you so much Darkness2399!)

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zxhk1qrz ... c.rar/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Klyen2000 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:13 am

Found a bug by my playthrough.

May contain heavy spoilers for others, so only read if you already played/finished the Quest of Amelia (corruption route) :idea:

During the Quest with Amelia I have a froozen screen. I went completely corruption route and failed the persuasion check. After Amelia got the necklance and Yuri found her with her tiny lover. The picture freezes where she cums while standing over him.
To be precice, its by the point where she wants to apologize to the tiny men but is interrupted as she cums. After that the apologizes and says she needs to lay down. That is the point where the screen ingame freezes.
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Recko94 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:11 pm

on kemono 11.23 tier 3 Maid exclusive body exploration i am curious what maid? mansion?
Recko94
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:27 am

Public version 12.23 is here!

In this update, I have completed Amelia's story. Both paths are done. I've also added new scenes to Amelia's corrupted route. You can find them in the morning in Yuki's room, depending on the variant, you will get different events.
Amelia's story event is quite... massive coding wise, so if there are some bugs I apologize. To view the size of her event, watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxunpjk0pt0

For Nyx, she gained 3 new events of which one is a "worst" ending. You have to choose negative options from all her current 3 events to start this ending, it's quite brutal, so it requires that you have "Extreme Gore" turned ON.

In total, 252 new images have been added!

What's new?

- 252 new images.
- Amelia story is complete.
- Amelia gained 2 new events for corrupted ending.
- Added a person behind Amelia's shop that can guide you to Yuki's temple for a fee. (He's only there AFTER you complete the story)
- Nyx gained 3 new events.
- Nyx gained "WORST" ending. (AKA, Game over ending)
- Several bugfixes from older versions. (Yuki's and Amelia's event not draining HP or Stamina, black screens etc..)

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1maeck57 ... c.rar/file

Klyen2000 wrote:Found a bug by my playthrough.

May contain heavy spoilers for others, so only read if you already played/finished the Quest of Amelia (corruption route) :idea:

During the Quest with Amelia I have a froozen screen. I went completely corruption route and failed the persuasion check. After Amelia got the necklance and Yuri found her with her tiny lover. The picture freezes where she cums while standing over him.
To be precice, its by the point where she wants to apologize to the tiny men but is interrupted as she cums. After that the apologizes and says she needs to lay down. That is the point where the screen ingame freezes.

Ah sorry about late reply, I am not usually very active on forums aside from when I'm posting updates. I am 80% certain that this bug has been fixed in this version (12.23). If you experience it again, please tell me so I can try to fix it.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 12.23 Public version

Postby VVV » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:30 am

how do I do the voice in your head mission?
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:13 am

VVV wrote:how do I do the voice in your head mission?

It's part of the main story, but it's not completed yet as I am focusing on adding stories to characters. So at the moment, it's not possible to complete it.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:35 am

k and thank you
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 01.24 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:30 pm

Public version 01.24 is here!

This update brings 237 new images, along with a new character, new areas, addition to Amelia's post story events (good event), new item, changes to some older events and continuation of Nyx's events.

Let's start with a new item. New item can be bought after you complete Amelia's story. You can buy it either from Amelia herself or if you ended up completing a bad route, from males in the hideout.

Older minigame changes:

- Amelia's mouth minigame now has a saliva buildup bar. It is more interactive than previous version.

- (Post Amelia's bad route ending) Struggle vore in Yuki's room. Failing the minigame, you are now pushed into Yuki's stomach and it requires you to jump over acid in her stomach in order to get to the exit.

New stuff:

- Amelia gained new event post good ending. It is found in the morning in her room. Go towards the bathroom and if it's morning, you will see it. I will add more stuff to it in later updates.
- Nyx gained new mistress events. New events can play out differently depending on the outcome. I recommend you save before them if you want to see both outcomes.

- New area have been added. "The club".
You can access the club in few different ways.

1. Walking inside (Duuuuh) - It is found in upper Tess city.

2. Escaping from Nyx when she's in the club.

3. Escaping Ryoko when she's in the club.

- New character has been added: Ryoko.

She has events that are breast vore related at the moment. You can find more about her personality in the game. Expect more of her in future updates!

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wwldcbjz ... c.rar/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:48 pm

Not sure if it's intended, but there's a ? in front of Amelia in the shop that teleports you to the fox area for seemingly no reason. Also, at one point, in that room of hers in the fox area, in the morning, there was a dummy Amelia NPC that did nothing at all when interacted with.

The NPC in Nox's shoe if you go in on your own without any events will softlock you. The event used to stop you from cleaning up all of the sparkly points saying you couldn't do it, but now it does, and going back to the NPC just repeats it, but not spawning any new sparkly interactions.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Death12345 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:21 pm

ian66613 wrote:Not sure if it's intended, but there's a ? in front of Amelia in the shop that teleports you to the fox area for seemingly no reason. Also, at one point, in that room of hers in the fox area, in the morning, there was a dummy Amelia NPC that did nothing at all when interacted with.

The NPC in Nox's shoe if you go in on your own without any events will softlock you. The event used to stop you from cleaning up all of the sparkly points saying you couldn't do it, but now it does, and going back to the NPC just repeats it, but not spawning any new sparkly interactions.

That's not intended, I was most likely testing something and forgot to remove it before releasing it.

Can you please send me your save file with global.rmmzsave? I'm looking at the code and can't find the issue.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby chalangastangas » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:34 am

when doing nyx mistress event, the image gets frozen at the start of the minigame of male catching and cant see
chalangastangas
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:36 pm

chalangastangas wrote:when doing nyx mistress event, the image gets frozen at the start of the minigame of male catching and cant see

Place this file in your "data" folder and it will fix that issue. Sorry about that!
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9vuzdmch ... .json/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Calvitonks » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 am

Hello, does anyone know of a save editor that can edit the skills and atributes? I ask because I want to quickly get all my skills and atributes to the maximum of 9, instead of speading quite a annoying while grinding up the exp for that. If anyone knows about that, I would appreciate a reply.
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby bealtazar » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:03 pm

Calvitonks wrote:Hello, does anyone know of a save editor that can edit the skills and atributes? I ask because I want to quickly get all my skills and atributes to the maximum of 9, instead of speading quite a annoying while grinding up the exp for that. If anyone knows about that, I would appreciate a reply.

There is MTool.
bealtazar
New to the forum

Postby yukino » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:57 am

Hisako's minigame, after you find food, game will freeze
yukino
New to the forum

Postby roguestar23 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:23 pm

I have downloaded the game, but every time I try to run it, I get an error message saying nw_elf.dll was not found. I have reinstalled it twice, and it still isn't working. Any ideas for what I should do? Thanks
roguestar23
New to the forum

Postby Calvitonks » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:46 am

bealtazar wrote:
Calvitonks wrote:Hello, does anyone know of a save editor that can edit the skills and atributes? I ask because I want to quickly get all my skills and atributes to the maximum of 9, instead of speading quite a annoying while grinding up the exp for that. If anyone knows about that, I would appreciate a reply.

There is MTool.

Hello, just dowload it. Now, how do I edit skills and atributes? I cannot find them in the tool.
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatruzim » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:09 am

IMG-20240326-WA0031.jpg

Can anyone help me?

I stumbled on the quest at Hanako's house (voice in my head quest). Can't continue to the next quest even though I've been waiting for hours :(
Attachments
IMG-20240326-WA0030.jpg
IMG-20240326-WA0030.jpg (19.23 KiB) Viewed 408 times
Fatruzim
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game