Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.5]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.2]

Postby komaru » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Ooh, looking forward to it!
komaru
???

Re: Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.3]

Postby StarLight229 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:23 am

Hai i have finally updated the game, sorry for those who waited long, i didn't have enough time to work on the pictures, that's why it's only now that i've updated it
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:26 pm

Version 0.0.3 Input
Spoiler: show
- I like the new artworks! Wish there were more characters to select... :(
- The Georgie's oral vore artwork was the title screen this whole time!? 8O (Gosh darn spoilers!). Actually, I have no complaints about it haha. ^^;
- You can still touch the "Coming soon" buttons in the options, but nothing happens afterwards. I really wanted it to be fullscreen (And assuming it's not that hard to code it in tbh).
- Is there's an option to "Skip/Spare opponent" after battle?
- [Georgie Vs Anyone] Strength is nerfed, but there's really no point in using it if the AI doesn't learn how to use other skills
^ In a case of Georgie Vs Georgie, you absolutely do NOT want to use strength. The opponent will beat you if you used it, so it doesn't help in your case to beat your opponent faster.
^ As I tested it further, I think using it once is absolutely worse than using it multiple times, as I ran a test with Georgie Vs Star:
Without using Strength: Defeated Star, and left with 68HP remaining
Using Strength Once: Defeated Star, and left with 33HP remaining
Using Strength Twice: Defeated Star, and left with 40HP remaining
Using Strength all the time, even the beginning: Defeated Star, and left with 54HP remaining
* - Note that if it were in a case of Georgie Vs Georgie, you'll still lose if you use strength at all.

- The match between Star Vs Star seems to go faster, as I noticed the damage is buffed.
- During the Same character matchup (Ex: Georgie Vs Georgie, Star Vs Star), there is no option to devour your opponent. The game just skips to the main menu. It would be quite funny to see them devouring their clone haha :lol:
Don't bother me... Move along and pretend I don't exist...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby komaru » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:25 am

Looking good so far! The artwork in this build is quite cute!

The only thing I've noticed so far is that the vore images trigger after winning, but not after losing (Even if it's still Georgie vs. Star or vice-versa). Star's Heal feels really strong in this build, but a little hard to judge whether it's too strong or not until the AI starts using secondary abilities.
komaru
???

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:32 pm

komaru wrote:Star's Heal feels really strong in this build(...)

If AI Georgie used Strength, then it would've been a balanced match.
Or it could not be the case, since Georgie's strength couldn't outpace Star's heal-spam even with cooldown. (Which in Version 0.0.2 before the Strength nerf, only using strength 4x could outpace star's heal, since strength could stack up like an actual pokemon battle)
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StarLight229 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:27 am

thank you a lot for your feedback. for the next update there will be more characters and maybe a way to unlock some of them, just to make you play more X3
also yeah balancing abilities is pretty hard for now and yeah i wanted to force people to win to let them see the vore part if you see what i mean
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Re: Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.4]

Postby StarLight229 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:49 am

New update uwu
Sorry there's no new vore pics i didn't get time and i wasn't alone enough to draw more.
I finally found how to make ai use the abilities so now i have more balancing things to fix so it's not impossible. Hope you'll enjoy it
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:30 pm

Version 0.0.4 Inputs
- If you start off as 0 coins, you'll have to fight at least 9 times to get Alucard. Not an issue on my end, but unless if you wanna grind as much lmao
- Fighting against clone characters doesn't show the vore screen, regardless of if you win or not.
- Screen resolution issues: Shop's screen doesn't resize to 1280x720 and 1300x800 screens, making you softlock until you're forced to quit. It's even noticeable in 1300x800 screen when you're in battle too.
- Even playing as Georgi (I assume they're a female hence the breasts), it'll still say "Your opponent strengthen himself" instead of "herself", or "themselves" for gender neutral.
- AI Georgi not only can spam strength with absolutely no cooldown, but the AI can also use the player's strength button, making the player stronger every time they used it (It also makes the player unable to use specials too)
- Although, even if you do fix Georgi's AI, playing as Star is a guaranteed loss due to their low health recovery. Gerogi could just use Strength > Attack > Attack > Attack (Some reason their buff disappears during this point) > Back to Strength, and the process repeats, leaving Georgi left with 5 health after winning against Star.
- Star Vs Star is an endless stall battle (Ex: Both Magikarp used Splash, and it's the only move they can use), and the AI will always heal even if they have full health. It's just Heal first > Attack > Attack > Back to Heal and the process repeats.
- Alucard will always beat Star, even you can beat Star without life steal. Star will never have the chance to beat Alucard as a player (That's unless if Alucard's AI is fixed, will explain below) or AI.
- Like AI Georgi, AI Alucard will endlessly spam Life Steal with no cooldown, using the player button instead. This makes anyone you play as can beat AI Alucard as well, even you can easily beat AI Georgi as well.

I haven't fully tested it, but those are the most problems I've found.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StarLight229 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:50 pm

SquishySofty wrote:Version 0.0.4 Inputs
- If you start off as 0 coins, you'll have to fight at least 9 times to get Alucard. Not an issue on my end, but unless if you wanna grind as much lmao
- Fighting against clone characters doesn't show the vore screen, regardless of if you win or not.
- Screen resolution issues: Shop's screen doesn't resize to 1280x720 and 1300x800 screens, making you softlock until you're forced to quit. It's even noticeable in 1300x800 screen when you're in battle too.
- Even playing as Georgi (I assume they're a female hence the breasts), it'll still say "Your opponent strengthen himself" instead of "herself", or "themselves" for gender neutral.
- AI Georgi not only can spam strength with absolutely no cooldown, but the AI can also use the player's strength button, making the player stronger every time they used it (It also makes the player unable to use specials too)
- Although, even if you do fix Georgi's AI, playing as Star is a guaranteed loss due to their low health recovery. Gerogi could just use Strength > Attack > Attack > Attack (Some reason their buff disappears during this point) > Back to Strength, and the process repeats, leaving Georgi left with 5 health after winning against Star.
- Star Vs Star is an endless stall battle (Ex: Both Magikarp used Splash, and it's the only move they can use), and the AI will always heal even if they have full health. It's just Heal first > Attack > Attack > Back to Heal and the process repeats.
- Alucard will always beat Star, even you can beat Star without life steal. Star will never have the chance to beat Alucard as a player (That's unless if Alucard's AI is fixed, will explain below) or AI.
- Like AI Georgi, AI Alucard will endlessly spam Life Steal with no cooldown, using the player button instead. This makes anyone you play as can beat AI Alucard as well, even you can easily beat AI Georgi as well.

I haven't fully tested it, but those are the most problems I've found.

thank you for your answer, i didn't know about the issue with their abilities as normally they should rather use their own cooldown. I am looking forward to fix this issue as well as the shop screen. Sadly i have no idea on how to make the 1300x resolution work well
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby FinalWolfZX » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:54 pm

The game concept really does interest me, but there's currently one major flaw, the game doesn't fit in the screen. Changing the resolution only changes the font size, not the UI size, leaving most of the buttons unseen, and the shop is essentially broken as I can't select anything, even going back to the main menu isn't possible, forcing me to close the game out entirely and restart it just to get back there. I truly see potential in this game, but I can't really try it out until this is fixed, but I'll be keeping a close eye on this game nonetheless!

Edit: I realize now this issue has been mentioned once, and sorry about the repost of it. >w<" However I am only editing this because it may more easily allow others to see this particular issue without checking any spoilers to avoid future reposts, if it helps at all.
FinalWolfZX
New to the forum

Postby StarLight229 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:58 am

FinalWolfZX wrote:The game concept really does interest me, but there's currently one major flaw, the game doesn't fit in the screen. Changing the resolution only changes the font size, not the UI size, leaving most of the buttons unseen, and the shop is essentially broken as I can't select anything, even going back to the main menu isn't possible, forcing me to close the game out entirely and restart it just to get back there. I truly see potential in this game, but I can't really try it out until this is fixed, but I'll be keeping a close eye on this game nonetheless!

Edit: I realize now this issue has been mentioned once, and sorry about the repost of it. >w<" However I am only editing this because it may more easily allow others to see this particular issue without checking any spoilers to avoid future reposts, if it helps at all.

no problem uwu, yeah there's an issue about the shop screen that i'm fixing, and at the same time i'm thinking about putting some input so we can go back by only pressing the Esc button so if this resolution problem comes back there will be something to avoid the problem of no comeback possible
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby StarLight229 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:59 am

Hello everyone and sorry for the disappearance. I am back on coding the game and i can assure you it is a big update hehe. Just lil spoilers : every character will have a second ability.
I also fixed all of the issues that you all said before, like spamming abilities and cooldown problems, as well as the screen ratio not working properly
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby StarLight229 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:02 am

I want to work a bit more on it so the game looks better overall. Pleasewait a bit more and i will update my game for everyone to enjoy
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby Quicksilvrr » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:41 am

probably been said but while i admire your dedication to try and release monthly updates for this, don't burn yourself out by trying to commit, if you feel like you need to take a break, make a post and take a break, don't force yourself to work on it if you're getting overwhelmed <3
Some things are best left unanswered, like why we are here on this website and why we enjoy what is on it so much.
Quicksilvrr
New to the forum

Postby StarLight229 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:27 am

Next update will come this week, since i have mostly finished everything i wanted to implement in this update, stay tuned ;3
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Re: Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.5]

Postby StarLight229 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:23 pm

The big 0.0.5 update is here, you can now download it !

i worked a lot to make it look wayyy better, while fixing most bugs and add some neat things here and there to make the gameplay a little better

please tell me if you like it~
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:47 pm

Screenshot?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueenFutatheVoracious » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:32 pm

Hey uh lemme uh get some uuuuuuuuh...

Images?
Yeah i'm hot, AND IT AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF!
QueenFutatheVoracious
Been posting for a bit

Postby StarLight229 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:58 pm

QueenFutatheVoracious wrote:Hey uh lemme uh get some uuuuuuuuh...

Images?
TheEvilWithin wrote:Screenshot?

Sorry i didn't put them in the first place. You can both now see some in the main post, spoilered of course. The game is still a WIP so this doesn't look very good but i plan to make it better.
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby StarLight229 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:18 pm

​Lil update on how the dev of the game goes.

I have to say it goes very well ! I found a way to make 2v2 and 1v1 battle work nicely within thee same script, making it easy to implement new characters !

I have also worked on some of the bugs that got reported so the screen resolution is now good, and alucard doesn't over-heal himself anymore (that was because i forgot to put something to block the regeneration buff from healing more than what it needs to reach max hp)

Now it will be time to work on characters and draw lots of nice art to implement into the game !
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game