Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.2]

Postby Fr4nk » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 pm

the last image I need to unlock is that of The Spirit That Chases Yui, I've already let it be eaten in the hallway, by the ones that block the doors of the hallway, by the stairs and by the ones that surround Yui near the vending machine. I also used the skip option. What else do you need to do to unlock the last image?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby wafflewarlord17 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:13 pm

I've gotten the secret ending but didn't notice anything different about it. is there something I have to do to make the new stuff appear?
wafflewarlord17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Manchura » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:39 pm

wafflewarlord17 wrote:I've gotten the secret ending but didn't notice anything different about it. is there something I have to do to make the new stuff appear?

have you tried leaving the game?
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:58 pm

Fr4nk wrote:the last image I need to unlock is that of The Spirit That Chases Yui, I've already let it be eaten in the hallway, by the ones that block the doors of the hallway, by the stairs and by the ones that surround Yui near the vending machine. I also used the skip option. What else do you need to do to unlock the last image?

Have you tried loading, and cancelling out of the load screen? Also the skip option will only count if
Spoiler: show
you get the "Pathetic" text box and the jumpscare.

That said, two questions:
Does getting 100% completion unlock anything? I didn't notice anything, but then again I had to go back to start to get the last one.
Is there a way to re-access the Special End? Seeing as how
you have to "go back into the game" to access Truth and the last remaining CGs, instead of leaving everyone in "her" belly.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Egads » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:33 am

Achenar wrote:
Fr4nk wrote:the last image I need to unlock is that of The Spirit That Chases Yui, I've already let it be eaten in the hallway, by the ones that block the doors of the hallway, by the stairs and by the ones that surround Yui near the vending machine. I also used the skip option. What else do you need to do to unlock the last image?

Have you tried loading, and cancelling out of the load screen? Also the skip option will only count if

Does getting 100% completion unlock anything? I didn't notice anything, but then again I had to go back to start to get the last one.
you have to "go back into the game" to access Truth and the last remaining CGs, instead of leaving everyone in "her" belly.

Completing the CG Gallery doesn't unlock anything

And yes, once you go back into the game after seeing the secret end, you can redo what you did to get the ending again :gulp:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fr4nk » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:25 am

Achenar wrote:

I was able to use skip, but I'm not able to do that other part you mentioned. English is not my primary language, so I may be confusing something. Could you describe in more detail what is to be done?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:06 am

Fr4nk wrote:
Achenar wrote:

I was able to use skip, but I'm not able to do that other part you mentioned. English is not my primary language, so I may be confusing something. Could you describe in more detail what is to be done?

Get caught by one of the spirits. Hit Load and wait for her to finish staring at you. Then hit the X key to cancel out of the load screen. You should see a different image now, and it should count for the CG gallery.
Achenar
Participator

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.3]

Postby Egads » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:28 pm

Released a small bugfix update that fixes one unknown encounter opening a discord attachment link instead of an imgur link :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:06 pm

Egads wrote:Released a small bugfix update that fixes one unknown encounter opening a discord attachment link instead of an imgur link :D

Oh, I kinda liked that one... the Discord link had the filename in it...
Achenar
Participator

Postby Fr4nk » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:00 pm

I was able to use skip, but I'm not able to do that other part you mentioned. English is not my primary language, so I may be confusing something. Could you describe in more detail what is to be done?[/quote]

Get caught by one of the spirits. Hit Load and wait for her to finish staring at you. Then hit the X key to cancel out of the load screen. You should see a different image now, and it should count for the CG gallery.
[/quote]

Thank you, that was the one I was missing, but it seems that this can only be done while the skip option is not yet enabled, so I had to start a new game to get this image.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby DemonOfDeath567 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:17 am

I'm missing four images. Its between Shino's encounter with someone and The school's teacher image sets, but I can't figure out what its about.
DemonOfDeath567
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:58 am

DemonOfDeath567 wrote:I'm missing four images. Its between Shino's encounter with someone and The school's teacher image sets, but I can't figure out what its about.

After escaping from the spirit who eats you on the rooftop (after you get one of Kirumi's parts from a chest), go back out onto the roof. There should be a new face there...
Achenar
Participator

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.6]

Postby Egads » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:24 pm

A surprise, small update!
This update changes the secret ending one last time. I hope you like it~ :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:18 pm

... I am... fascinated by this addition, how do you even do something like that...?
Achenar
Participator

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Postby Egads » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 pm

Achenar wrote:... I am... fascinated by this addition, how do you even do something like that...?

Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening.

Also released a very small bugfix update about the secret ending :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:22 am

Egads wrote:A surprise, small update!

Just need to check but route for secret is the truth button at main menu or something in game.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:59 am

gamer210 wrote:
Egads wrote:A surprise, small update!

Just need to check but route for secret is the truth button at main menu or something in game.

Something in game
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fr4nk » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:23 pm

I started a new save, I did the same exact steps as the previous version to get the secret ending and I did it, the only thing I could notice that was different between the new secret ending and the old one is that now the spirit covers part of the subtitle in the first half of the Final. Did I miss doing something? or is it a bug?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sharcade » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:11 am

Fr4nk wrote:I started a new save, I did the same exact steps as the previous version to get the secret ending and I did it, the only thing I could notice that was different between the new secret ending and the old one is that now the spirit covers part of the subtitle in the first half of the Final. Did I miss doing something? or is it a bug?

Try playing the secret end in a windowed mode that's not maximized :) I had the same issue as you the first time I tried playing
Sharcade
New to the forum

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:36 am

Yo, love the game <3

Want to report a bug. I went into the attic after surviving the school nurse and the rooftop. I died. When I loaded my save, I was still zoomed in. Restarting the game did not correct this.

EDIT: Using the Warp feature solved the issue. Leaving this here in case anyone else encounters this.
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game