CattyQuest Chapter 1! (FIXED!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: CattyQuest Chapter 1! (FIXED!)

Postby kurumi » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:03 am

Hello! I am not a native english speaker and hope I can express clearly.

So far the game is SO GREAT. Actually, it reminds me the game Nyan Adventures :lol: . I will definitely follow the progress.

And there are something I personally hope the game will have in future:
1. I see the witch(the one in the forest) has portrait. Is it possible to add more for the other characters? And is it possible to add some portraits ofr the vore scence (especically for Rita)?
2. I notice at least for now Rita cannot eat things big like lamia. I know this is common but personally hope that Rita can eat these "bigger" creatures after Rita grows stronger during the adventure.

Possible bugs?:
I found that only the first time vore gives me exp and the following vore do not gives exp. I wander is it a bug or it just designed like this.

Really lookiing forward to the next update and thank you for making the game.
kurumi
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:15 pm

Just tried it liked it can not wait for more
vgove
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:27 pm

Just got around to playing it, and loved it. Really hoping to see it continue
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cartography » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:09 am

Just played through it. Honestly, it's very good. Good enough that I kept forgetting that this is basically a demo, and trying to do things that very clearly wouldn't be there yet. Keep working at this, you've done quite a good job.
Cartography
New to the forum

Postby Dragonom » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:42 pm

Has this been abandoned? or is it still being worked on... i hope its not the ladder cause i dont want it to fall into the trend of "good games get abandoned"
Dragonom
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game