Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.9a March Build)

Postby Cinquint » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:30 pm

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:> STOMACH
- Fixed Giantess being able to... swallow herself..?

I'm sorry, what? Are there steps to replicate this? That sounds hilarious.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Postby bipori » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:10 pm

Gave v0.0.10a a try, and the issues with dialog boxes and file generation have been resolved. Thanks for getting it out so fast!
bipori
New to the forum

Postby bipori » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:17 pm

crispkreme wrote:
GiantessSandboxDev wrote:I've released a hot patch to address the major issues! Apologies ;;

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-g ... -100755955

I can now load into the game, but graphics settings are stuck at 640x480 @ 60hz and very low and reset if changed when i back out of the menu. I've cleared out the LocalLow/GiantessSandbox/ folder to no avail.

I've had issues with that for a few versions - didn't report them because I thought it might be because of my setup (Linux + Wine). I just fiddled with the drop-down menu and Fullscreen check-box, and eventually the resolution and full-screen status seemed to stick. v0.0.8a was stuck on Ultra, which on my mid-range 2017 hand-me-down laptop, seemed like a problem, and this time, it's stuck on Very Low, but I don't see any difference in graphical quality between them - though that could be because I'm stuck with a crap GPU.
bipori
New to the forum

Postby lolcomeon1 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:26 am

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:I've released a hot patch to address the major issues! Apologies ;;

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-g ... -100755955

Hello, there's still a bug with lower into mouth option not working properly and clipping you behind the giant
lolcomeon1
New to the forum

Postby Sixberry » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:56 pm

Ok so... might be the only one getting this, but some oddities have begun popping up as of late. Most notable being that the player spawned in a ragdoll state for no good reason when selecting the Nap Time scenarios
Sixberry
New to the forum

Postby Derikdon » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

This is looking really good. I love the addition of the loading screen with the giantess staring ominously at Jess. Really makes it feel professional.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby PartnerinCrime2 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:03 pm

Just zooming in here right quick to drop this off.
Not sure if this has already been brought up recently, but falling through the map has increased with this latest patch. Either by her pushing me down(stepping on me, scooping me up via mouth) or simply falling through her completely, then passing through the map.
Her hand is the same way. I either fall through or slide off her hand. Weird, but manageable.
giantess seems to get stuck or frozen alot as well. Will uninstall and reinstall and see if that somehow fixes things or some.
PartnerinCrime2
New to the forum

Postby lwlllwl » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:53 am

Amazing work! Would you like to add some navel tease? For example, when you stand by her navel, the giantess will say ‘It tickles’ or ‘My belly wants you’ etc.

Besides, can you change her navel to a ‘hole’. I mean her belly button feels more like a ‘picture’ for now, but not a real ‘hole’. :oops:
lwlllwl
New to the forum

Postby Blurp » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:45 am

This is actually the best vore game I've ever seen. I really hope this game will continue in development for a long time.
Blurp
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:08 am

While holding onto the rope in the stomach I somehow got stuck, I then got teleportred onto the rope outside and then suddenly only the stomach was visible in front of me. Selecting "Put me Down" put me underneath the map and put me in the stomach state, so everything was green.

Also, is there a way to spawn more of the special pills and food?

Lastly, a reset or respawn button would be nice. I find myself falling out of the world a lot and like another comment has stated the going back and forth from Main menu and back can add up.
Dongers
Participator

Postby auraofcalm » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:30 pm

I'm sorry to ask, but is there like...a guide to everything that's possible here? At some point I managed to get Kuro to open her mouth while lying down and let me throw food in and I cannot, for the life of me, recreate that scenario. It might've just been a fluke tbh but it felt intentional. XD

I also saw something about nipple play in an earlier post in this thread? I can't figure that out at all. Managed to get the Feed Me event, which was neat. That tower doesn't seem to actually do much, unless I'm missing that as well. And I'm forced to use the debug menu to trigger the "pickup" routine manually if I want to feed her something while standing.

This is quality work, I'm just struggling to figure out how to engage with it.
auraofcalm
New to the forum

Postby DarkRain » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:47 am

Новый точечный рисунок.jpg

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of bugs in the game :silly:
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby bipori » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:04 am

DarkRain wrote:
Новый точечный рисунок.jpg

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of bugs in the game :silly:

It's an experimental project in its alpha phase. Bugs are not surprising.
bipori
New to the forum

Postby auraofcalm » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:37 pm

So the scenario you run it in determines a lot of the AI's preset behavior. She's not going to get up and come get you from the table if you launched "dinner time" or "relaxing poolside" for example. If you manually change the AI's behavior at any point (sometimes necessary because she gets stuck in a loop or something) you will PROBABLY break the scripted behavior forever going forward, especially in those two scenarios. Usage of the F10 debug menu is almost mandatory.

The horny vore behavior almost always breaks her AI when it fires, so consider disabling it unless you're explicitly fooling around with that behavior. She doesn't know what to do if she "misses" you it seems like. Or if she picks you up on her tongue but you then fall out before she stands back up.

The horny behavior and the perkiness of her nipples are the only things that seem to be affected by the "horniness" stat, which is slightly disappointing. I think a lot more could be done with that. Like accelerating her heart rate or boosting her metabolism if you'd gotten her motor running before hopping in.

She can't seem to digest the test micro, which is big sad. The only thing she gains any real weight from is if she digests the player. She can eat literally every other food object on the map and cause no meaningful change. If you want to see that do anything you'd have to throw yourself at her repeatedly to generate those corpse clones for her to digest then revive yourself. It's very slow, as it honestly probably should be. I tend not to mess around with this too much after I figured out how it worked.

Sometimes the screen goes stark white when I enable x-ray or third person. Only sometimes though. This persists until I return to the main menu or, better yet, close the game and relaunch.

All that aside...

...this is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Patty ron gained, OP. We will be watching your career with great interest.
auraofcalm
New to the forum

Postby bipori » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:03 pm

There's one thing I miss from the old menu - the reset button. Is there an alternative to going back to the main menu, then starting the scenario from there?
bipori
New to the forum

Postby Armybassist01 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:25 pm

Hi, I can't find the file to download the version 0.0.9a, could someone help me out or post it below?
Armybassist01
New to the forum

Postby neidermeyerdead » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 pm

Having the ability to ragdoll yourself but maintain control over head/camera movement would be a big step forward IMO.

Especially in cases where you prefer a somewhat cramped stomach- it would be nice to adjust the character model scale up to a point where you feel confined, right now the model just kind of clips through everything if standing, unless you ragdoll and lose control over the player pov camera.
neidermeyerdead
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game