Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Postby Quarters » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:08 pm

warbrand3 wrote:Hmm any settings for things like sentient fat? asking before I DL.

Not outright, but you can continue observing the one that ate you and just keep clicking "Let the AI move" and watch as they go about their life, or you can choose to take control of that (or any other) character from that point on. From there, it's just a matter of roleplay, as no one ever mentions your previous character again.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:05 am

You know with how people are making stuff for this game I'm surprised that there isn't any League of Legends, Fate, genshin impact and with recent uploads to this site RWBY characters I'm also surprised that accidentally vore isn't a thing in this game.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremugen » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:32 am

I like the 3D furry Models from the original and their bulges and animation etc more rhan the humanoidish toons. Can i transfer them over, or/and even find more of those somewhere?
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:23 pm

Anyone know how to fix this problem I have? I changed the screen resolution and now half the game window is cut off, and I can't change it back because the half that's cut off has the option to change the resolution on it..... I can't play the game now.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Quarters » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:15 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Anyone know how to fix this problem I have? I changed the screen resolution and now half the game window is cut off, and I can't change it back because the half that's cut off has the option to change the resolution on it..... I can't play the game now.

Are you on a device that can rotate, such as a tablet? If you are on a windows PC, you could try hitting the windows key and then going into your PC's settings and see if you can adjust your screen orientation or resolution there, perhaps that might let you stretch or shrink your screen enough to see the game setting again.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:01 am

Quarters wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:Anyone know how to fix this problem I have? I changed the screen resolution and now half the game window is cut off, and I can't change it back because the half that's cut off has the option to change the resolution on it..... I can't play the game now.

Are you on a device that can rotate, such as a tablet? If you are on a windows PC, you could try hitting the windows key and then going into your PC's settings and see if you can adjust your screen orientation or resolution there, perhaps that might let you stretch or shrink your screen enough to see the game setting again.

Good plan, surprised I hadn't thought of that. I've been jamming at the F11 key wondering why it won't go fullscreen. Thanks for the suggestion, I had just spend 3 hours installing all the character files just to stupidly prevent myself from even being able to play the game. It works now though, so thank you!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby smarty » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:34 pm

For some reason every link on the character packs spreadsheet is broken. the only one that works is the rowdy because I can download it from a direct one in the doc page.
smarty
New to the forum

Postby bipori » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 pm

smarty wrote:For some reason every link on the character packs spreadsheet is broken. the only one that works is the rowdy because I can download it from a direct one in the doc page.

I think that's because they're on the Discord content delivery network (CDN), which recently changed it so that links expire quickly*, because too many people were using it for nefarious purposes (like spreading viruses).

*links in discord itself will automatically update to point to the new links to the same file, but outside links won't automatically change.

It's possible that the actual reason is that Discord didn't want to pay for the infrastructure to deliver content to people outside of their platform, but malware was actually being spread using the Discord CDN, so their justification doesn't seem completely arbitrary.
bipori
New to the forum

Postby Unza » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:47 pm

Just curious, but can someone with all the Character Packs from the Discord Link maybe add a Zip link for those who don't have discord available anymore? (I locked myself out of my discord, and cannot access the email to reset it... f-ing sucks...)
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tibaron » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:20 pm

Unza wrote:Just curious, but can someone with all the Character Packs from the Discord Link maybe add a Zip link for those who don't have discord available anymore? (I locked myself out of my discord, and cannot access the email to reset it... f-ing sucks...)

I definitely second this, but more in the sense I feel there should be more characters in the base lineup of the game when you download it, instead of just the one.
Tibaron
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:20 am

Unza wrote:Just curious, but can someone with all the Character Packs from the Discord Link maybe add a Zip link for those who don't have discord available anymore? (I locked myself out of my discord, and cannot access the email to reset it... f-ing sucks...)

If I knew how to share a zip file, I could probably do it, though I don't have all of them. I think I have 60+ backed up while completely reworking their traits/perks/stats. I'm even working off and on on an original character (all set up game wise, but only 1 image so far)
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby 36inway » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 am

So none of the Discord links work anyone know why?
36inway
New to the forum

Postby bipori » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:14 pm

36inway wrote:So none of the Discord links work anyone know why?

Discord updated the way their content delivery network (CDN) works, so that links from outside of Discord expire regularly. They say it's to stop the spread of malware, which is plausible, but they also didn't intend to be a file hosting service anyway, and file storage and bandwidth cost them money they don't want to spend.
bipori
New to the forum

Postby Lackey2 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:07 pm

Quarters wrote:If I knew how to share a zip file, I could probably do it, though I don't have all of them. I think I have 60+ backed up while completely reworking their traits/perks/stats. I'm even working off and on on an original character (all set up game wise, but only 1 image so far)

Feel free to PM me, and I can give some instructions on how to share files via Google Drive. I'm curious about a bunch of these characters.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Quarters » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:11 pm

Here is a Google Drive link containing pictures and character files for this game. All credits belong to their original creators.

I'm 95% positive that these are as they were originally designed. They're back-ups I made before I began to make my own .txt files to tailor the characters to my personal taste. That is a separate project. That said, I seem to recall that not all the pictures came with their own char files, so there remains a possibility that a few were actually made by me and I don't remember which ones they were...

The Chars folder contains around 76 characters and you can find corresponding images in the Pictures folder. You'll also notice that there are more characters in the Pictures folder than there are in the Chars. Again, I believe this is because they didn't have their own char files and I never got around to making my own. If I am incorrect about this, I apologize, but I do not have the files. Also the number of pictures varies for each character.

As an added bonus, I have included my own character in the Quarters folders. Fully functional in-game, though only 3 images so far: fully clothed, underwear, and nude. I haven't gotten around to making other images yet, and I'm not quite sure how to get the vore mod to work.
There is also a giant map for up to 96 characters, though I personally think it's not complete yet as I made it before I understood some things. For starters, the dorm rooms were set up to resemble a 2 person dorm, but anyone can enter the room, but noone can go onto the beds besides the owner. I now realize the beds are what simulated locked doors. Secondly, despite the size of the map, no one seems to ambush anyone among the trees or behind the wall, and no one even goes into the storage buildings because there's nothing in there for them to do. Feel free to use this as a base for building your own giant maps. And if any one has suggestions on how to improve the odds of opportunistic preds without simply setting vore to casually common (in which case most people get eaten in the school itself) I would greatly appreciate it.

One important note before using the characters in the drive is that they are not all created equal, most notably in regards to predator tier. Remember than characters cannot swallow someone of a higher tier. Most should be level 0, but I can think of 3 off the top of my head that are not. The lamia character has a notably higher tier and the teacher is max tier. Kyle is tier 1, a remnant from my separate project. There may be others, so double check. If you want everyone to be able to eat everyone, they must be the same tier, which is the default of 0.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Akali1718 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:11 pm

I absolutely love this!
I'm a little confused on how to save games though? Tried looking everywhere but i cant find the option
Akali1718
New to the forum

Postby spodermen » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:22 am

Akali1718 wrote:I absolutely love this!
I'm a little confused on how to save games though? Tried looking everywhere but i cant find the option

If i recall its in the ingame menu when you press escape or whatnot while playing
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby wenqing4u » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:40 am

idk how to contact the author to fix the download link , qcrow's maid download link is missing right now
wenqing4u
New to the forum

Postby spodermen » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:31 pm

wenqing4u wrote:idk how to contact the author to fix the download link , qcrow's maid download link is missing right now

Same thing seems to be happening to saroth aswell as other characters, did the discord get nuked or something?
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby bipori » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:07 pm

spodermen wrote:
wenqing4u wrote:idk how to contact the author to fix the download link , qcrow's maid download link is missing right now

Same thing seems to be happening to saroth aswell as other characters, did the discord get nuked or something?

Discord has changed the way links are handled, officially to stop people from using their infrastructure to spread malware. It also stops people from using Discord for file hosting, which Discord probably sees as a positive, assuming it's not the actual reason for the change. Bandwidth and file storage cost money, after all.
bipori
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game