Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9B

Postby Quarters » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:41 pm

Downloaded this 3 days ago and have been enjoying it immensely. I spent all day yesterday making a large sized map (51x51 with 8 dorms for a total capacity of 96) and downloading character packs and creating .txt for those those that lacked them. By the end of the day I had 78 characters if you include my self-insert that lacks any pictures. Ran a test drive before bed and a couple more after getting up.
It seems to me that if Secret Vore is enabled, the number of people getting eaten drops by like 95%. 5000 turns in and only two people have been digested, one of whom was me. I was in control at the time and chose to follow someone and couldn't escape once consumed.
My most recent test was with Secret Vore disabled and I just hit skip 5000 turns...My AI controlled self survived 2875 turns and was the 40th person to be digested. This one I still have the settings for and I can see Vore Hunt Bias is 2 while Pred Forced Bias is 8.
I'll try a run with these settings again with Secret Vore enabled and all preds having the Prefers Live Prey trait... (EDIT:5000 turns in and 4 people have been digested, only the 2000-3000 failed to digest anyone, with my avatar getting swallowed once shortly after 4000. Everyone spent their time starving...)(EDIT2:14353 turns in and I was the 18th person digested.)
I'm essentially looking for a game where vore is common, but preds are sneakier about it rather than chowing down on randos in a crowd. Any suggestions?
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:44 pm

Quarters wrote:Downloaded this 3 days ago and have been enjoying it immensely. I spent all day yesterday making a large sized map (51x51 with 8 dorms for a total capacity of 96) and downloading character packs and creating .txt for those those that lacked them. By the end of the day I had 78 characters if you include my self-insert that lacks any pictures. Ran a test drive before bed and a couple more after getting up.
It seems to me that if Secret Vore is enabled, the number of people getting eaten drops by like 95%. 5000 turns in and only two people have been digested, one of whom was me. I was in control at the time and chose to follow someone and couldn't escape once consumed.
My most recent test was with Secret Vore disabled and I just hit skip 5000 turns...My AI controlled self survived 2875 turns and was the 40th person to be digested. This one I still have the settings for and I can see Vore Hunt Bias is 2 while Pred Forced Bias is 8.
I'll try a run with these settings again with Secret Vore enabled and all preds having the Prefers Live Prey trait... (EDIT:5000 turns in and 4 people have been digested, only the 2000-3000 failed to digest anyone, with my avatar getting swallowed once shortly after 4000. Everyone spent their time starving...)(EDIT2:14353 turns in and I was the 18th person digested.)
I'm essentially looking for a game where vore is common, but preds are sneakier about it rather than chowing down on randos in a crowd. Any suggestions?

Try maxing out Pred Ask Bias too.
Do you still have Vore Knowledge on, or did you turn it off?
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Quarters » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:44 pm

GeisKhan wrote:
Quarters wrote:Downloaded this 3 days ago and have been enjoying it immensely. I spent all day yesterday making a large sized map (51x51 with 8 dorms for a total capacity of 96) and downloading character packs and creating .txt for those those that lacked them. By the end of the day I had 78 characters if you include my self-insert that lacks any pictures. Ran a test drive before bed and a couple more after getting up.

Vore Knowledge: Checked
Secret Vore: Checked
Vore Hunting Bias: 2
Ped Ask Bias: 3
Pred Force Bias: 8
Endo is Only Romantic: Unchecked

Hmm, I just noticed Max Sight Range is set to 20, which is presumably the default. Perhaps if I turn it down some, folks will feel more secluded when not in my school building?
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:03 pm

Quarters wrote:
GeisKhan wrote:

Vore Knowledge: Checked

Hmm, I just noticed Max Sight Range is set to 20, which is presumably the default. Perhaps if I turn it down some, folks will feel more secluded when not in my school building?

If there are windows that will allow sight, so try making areas with no windows. There also seems to be an awareness range that goes through walls and doors, such as two dorms next to each other (divided by a wall) or across a hall (separated by two doors and a hall tile).
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:43 pm

Quarters wrote:Vore Knowledge: Checked

I usually lower the ask bias, because that's what leads people not devouring often.
Don't bother me... Move along and pretend I don't exist...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:34 am

GeisKhan wrote:If there are windows that will allow sight, so try making areas with no windows. There also seems to be an awareness range that goes through walls and doors, such as two dorms next to each other (divided by a wall) or across a hall (separated by two doors and a hall tile).

I did think of that partway through making my map, thus going back and removing Windows from dorm rooms despite it feeling unrealistic. I kept Windows in dorm hallways, though the rooms themselves jut out and limit their area of view and are large enough to accommodate a roommate. I also put a "wall" around the central school building and "trees" to fill space and try to break up sightlines. I also made a couple of "storage buildings" but no one ever goes in their because they're empty. I had hoped they'd serve as secret hideaways for vore... I'd upload the map in it's current state, but I've never actually used a download site for uploading, and am not sure how.

SquishySofty wrote:
Quarters wrote:Vore Knowledge: Checked

I usually lower the ask bias, because that's what leads people not devouring often.

I did that hoping for more vore in general, but I can try lowering it again. I'm currently in the process of completely remaking the Character.txt files as none of my saving was being kept. As mentioned, I currently have 78 characters, so this will take some time.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby AcidGhost » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:13 am

Question, is there a table available somewhere for the placeholder's descriptors tied to boob/dick/ball size, fatness and overall size? I can't seem to find anything relevant in the text files or documentation, I'm curious if these are just hardcoded into the game somewhere.
AcidGhost
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:50 am

AcidGhost wrote:Question, is there a table available somewhere for the placeholder's descriptors tied to boob/dick/ball size, fatness and overall size? I can't seem to find anything relevant in the text files or documentation, I'm curious if these are just hardcoded into the game somewhere.

I would also like to know this. It's strange having a character whose pictures show a small bust but the text says titanic, or vice versa. That's actually part of the reason I'm completely redoing character's .txt files. Dick and Ball size are quite confusing, and I'm guessing people just put random numbers when creating their characters rather than trying to match the images.

Unrelated side note, I'm mildly disappointed that the max sight range can only be reduced to 10 rather than the 6 mentioned regarding vore...
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:18 pm

Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C Released!

Changelog found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing

Suprise! Got the itch to work again. This small update fixes the long-standing bugs with version 9A and 9B, and adds a few small bits here and there. Main features are that the editor screens (trait weights, char personality, etc) + templates should all work properly now. Sorry for the wait.

Content2020 wrote:I don't think the trait weight settings works anymore. Cant save any of my options
Also, you cant edit template personalities using custom (you can access but cant slide any of them), and digestion mod shows up twice in the settings(neither default or save)

Fixed in version 9C

Quarters wrote:Unrelated side note, I'm mildly disappointed that the max sight range can only be reduced to 10 rather than the 6 mentioned regarding vore...

Noted, added this in version 9C

ehur wrote:I think the orgasm damage calculation is using absorb values rather than digest values.

Yeah it was using the global AbsorbSpeed, fixed so this is properly using digest speed in 9C

LegitUsername wrote:So, downloaded 9B last night and gave it a a try. I'm still facing the issue of characters with no access so magic using healing spells, usually in the 300-range for health. I've still got the bug and I have no idea why.

Let me know if this is still happening in 9C. Wasn't able to track this down
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ehur » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:57 am

Changelog wrote:- Orgasm and Rub digestion damage now factors in DigestSpeed instead of AbsorbSpeed

Thanks a bunch for this. I had tried doing it myself but I missed a check somewhere.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby Quarters » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:51 pm

I've started the process of creating Kisekai images for my self insert, and while I think I've finished the initial design, I did want to check a couple things.

1) How do I make use of the template that gives the blue background and tips?
2) I could not find Kisekai v151 and went with Kisekai 2 instead. Will VStateGenerator still work, or will I have to make each image individually?
3) For a Male character, should they have their genitals enabled while clothed or no?
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby kirkyk » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:08 pm

Quarters wrote:I've started the process of creating Kisekai images for my self insert, and while I think I've finished the initial design, I did want to check a couple things.

1) How do I make use of the template that gives the blue background and tips?
2) I could not find Kisekai v151 and went with Kisekai 2 instead. Will VStateGenerator still work, or will I have to make each image individually?
3) For a Male character, should they have their genitals enabled while clothed or no?

Ask in the official discord group.
kirkyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:05 pm

The charm spell has been changed right?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhantomOfMars » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:52 am

Thank you all for continuing to work on this game. I last played it around 5C, but it was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to experiencing everything I have gotten to read about in the change logs. : )
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGameguy » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:21 pm

I get an error when trying to download
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:28 am

You know what, I'm surprised that no one has made any character files and/or images of the fate/Grand Order female characters for this game even though there is a lot of Fate GO vore stuff on this site, also I'm surprised that no has thought to make any of the Eiken characters for this game Kirika Misono would fit in well because what I know of Kirika, she is slutty, dominant, a bit of a exhibitionist (because she doesn't wear underwear unless it is a bikini) and I think she is also a opportunist that can swing both ways but prefers men more and seems to eat alot from what I see from images and gifs of her.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Morkeleb » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:24 am

still think characters should cast arouse on people in their bellies, orgasm digestion damage is a thing, making your prey literally jizz to death is both sexy and good tactics. and hell even if they don't want to digest you, if they like you, having someone orgasm helplessly in their belly over and over is probably a turn on XD

Also seems like something endo dominators would use when their prey tries to escape, "Oh you want to escape, why don't you just jerk yourself off til yo uare too tired to struggle."
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhantomOfMars » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:23 pm

Morkeleb wrote:still think characters should cast arouse on people in their bellies, orgasm digestion damage is a thing, making your prey literally jizz to death is both sexy and good tactics. and hell even if they don't want to digest you, if they like you, having someone orgasm helplessly in their belly over and over is probably a turn on XD

Also seems like something endo dominators would use when their prey tries to escape, "Oh you want to escape, why don't you just jerk yourself off til yo uare too tired to struggle."

Well that's a fun concept!
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Morkeleb » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:55 pm

does orgasming in this game wear you out? if it doesn't it should, There should be a pred type for characters whose goal is to fuck you into the bed til you are too exhausted to even think of resisting and then nom and gurgle you.

Also would be good for preds to pleasure you inside their stomach via magic or tummy kneading you for the same reason. Dopey exhasuted prey in a orgasmic afterglow are too tired to try to escape melting.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:07 pm

Hmm any settings for things like sentient fat? asking before I DL.
warbrand3
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game