The Minimum Project v0.5.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Favorite girl?

Maria
29%
Natsuki
9%
Delinquent
12%
Hitomi
11%
Reiko
15%
Minori
24%

Total votes : 354

Re: The Minimum Project v0.4.3

Postby Elda14 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:03 pm

What are you using for the internal shots of the mouth, ass and such? Thanks!
Elda14
New to the forum

Re: The Minimum Project v0.4.3

Postby Intervention » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:15 pm

Elda14 wrote:What are you using for the internal shots of the mouth, ass and such? Thanks!

Most of the mouth internals are done in Blender. It's possible to import Koikatsu models to Blender so I used that once or twice. The animation in Minori's ass was done in Koikatsu.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Minimum Project v0.5

Postby Intervention » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:17 pm

Just wanted to post to inform that v0.5 is now available in Early Access. It will become free publicly in 2 months.

Also, I have opened a SubscribeStar account which I will post all my content to as well if that platform is preferred.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Minimum Project v0.5.1

Postby Overmind42 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:16 am

Saves don't work for the new version?
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Intervention » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:29 am

Overmind42 wrote:Saves don't work for the new version?

Not this time sorry. Had to make some additions which broke old saves. But I included a couple save files that can be used to skip to the new content.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:27 pm

vore content with Natsuki and Maria both? it's like all my namedays came at once!
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby LS95 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:39 pm

Any chance we can get an expansion to Hitomi's anal scene in the shower? Maybe through repeated attempts to go deeper inside before she'd bend over to wash her feet and the fart she does to get Hiroshi out and progress the scene instead sends him tumbling far into her bowels? Maybe it could lead to a timed body exploration section to try and get back out while scoring points by massaging her insides, perhaps even a "stay with Hitomi at her apartment/house" section like with Minori or Delinquent Girl(Renna) and her group if you fail to reach the exit in time.
LS95
New to the forum

Postby bealtazar » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:53 pm

How can we go back to Maria's Mansion?
bealtazar
New to the forum

Postby Recko94 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:51 am

I love this game and It's rare that I encourage someone to continue but plz don't you have any tips to beat Maria? I took in his fight
Recko94
New to the forum

Postby Intervention » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:18 am

bealtazar wrote:How can we go back to Maria's Mansion?

You can't in this version. I will probably add it in the future though.

Recko94 wrote:I love this game and It's rare that I encourage someone to continue but plz don't you have any tips to beat Maria? I took in his fight

Thanks. Here's my tips for beating the Maria battle.
Spoiler: show
Don't interact any spot 3 times in a row or else she does an extra attack
Use grovel - It applies a debuff which multiplies all arousal. Renew that debuff if it falls down to around 25.
Try to have 50 grovel debuff applied when you hit 0 HP because it also multiplies the arousal she gains at the end.
Use lick on clit / vagina as they restore TP and HP respectively. (Vagina restores more HP the further into the fight)
Use echostrike when you reach enough TP
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby Recko94 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:20 pm

Thx i got it
Recko94
New to the forum

Postby mark404 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:17 pm

LS95 wrote:Any chance we can get an expansion to Hitomi's anal scene in the shower? Maybe through repeated attempts to go deeper inside before she'd bend over to wash her feet and the fart she does to get Hiroshi out and progress the scene instead sends him tumbling far into her bowels? Maybe it could lead to a timed body exploration section to try and get back out while scoring points by massaging her insides, perhaps even a "stay with Hitomi at her apartment/house" section like with Minori or Delinquent Girl(Renna) and her group if you fail to reach the exit in time.

If there was an upvote system, then this.
mark404
Been posting for a bit

Postby howdyguilt » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:01 pm

LS95 wrote:Any chance we can get an expansion to Hitomi's anal scene in the shower? Maybe through repeated attempts to go deeper inside before she'd bend over to wash her feet and the fart she does to get Hiroshi out and progress the scene instead sends him tumbling far into her bowels? Maybe it could lead to a timed body exploration section to try and get back out while scoring points by massaging her insides, perhaps even a "stay with Hitomi at her apartment/house" section like with Minori or Delinquent Girl(Renna) and her group if you fail to reach the exit in time.

I second this!!!
howdyguilt
New to the forum

Postby Pathal0ne » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am

So I wanted to give some feedback after playing the game for 40ish hours,
I really like the game despite my not being too big a fan of tinies being this small so id say thats great that the quality is high enough i cast my preferences aside.
-One point is for the game overs mainly towards the vore endings, theres often a lack of focus on the post digestion scenes and or ecchi focus when the mc gets digested so theres no talk about how they’ll add to their body or nor showing of their stomach or body to give players the satisfaction in giving in;
1-So some things i could recommend is like minori’s digestion ending at her house is using a image of their stomach a d having it always present at one of the corners of the screen (if you ever played rina’s journey you would know what im getting at) but you could see if she pats her gut or just points out where you are in her body.
2-Another thing you can do is for any vore ending you do pick will lead you into their stomach map similar to minori and maria so you can willingly explore or submit to their stomach juices or try to escape (especially if you do get items to help with avoiding being digested) because the instant game overs upon being swallowed or such are really anti climatic and not too fun to engage in, so including the pred patting their gut or looking/feeling where they may have ended up at or just a pose that shows off the body if the mc was forgotten, even for the ones that eagerly eat the mc could have pleased looks in their eyes as they look down at their own gut etc maybe have some context of the rest of the day and where they ended up padding.

-Perhaps ask for some help with getting a more accurate scene guide because i noticed some of the things were either on the wrong day or made the player question how to access, also you should divide the newest content thats paywalled from the content on the free version bc i legit wasted 20 hours chasing scenes for maria and natsuki only to realize it wasnt in the version i played

-Now for minori if you choose the toy route i reckon if you are lazy and dont floss her teeth she does either accidentally swallow (joke taken too far) or she does it and lets you stay in there for a bit before either bringing you up or if you had less affection she keeps you inside

-If you need suggestions or help regarding the extra flair for the vore scenes i can suggest some for specific scenes in DMs

-This last one is just misc and i dont know if its a good idea:
Say if the mc at some point in the game managed to reagin some size but they only manage to get them from the size of a ant to being the size of a tongue or palm of a hand so they are still tiny but are more of a appetizing meal for some of the characters or toy for them to tease and shove the mc into
It could be a test that either you can fluctuate to and back in size but because it was a prototype it couldnt help him get any taller
Pathal0ne
New to the forum

Postby Intervention » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

Pathal0ne wrote:So I wanted to give some feedback after playing the game for 40ish hours,
I really like the game despite my not being too big a fan of tinies being this small so id say thats great that the quality is high enough i cast my preferences aside.
-One point is for the game overs mainly towards the vore endings, theres often a lack of focus on the post digestion scenes and or ecchi focus when the mc gets digested so theres no talk about how they’ll add to their body or nor showing of their stomach or body to give players the satisfaction in giving in;
1-So some things i could recommend is like minori’s digestion ending at her house is using a image of their stomach a d having it always present at one of the corners of the screen (if you ever played rina’s journey you would know what im getting at) but you could see if she pats her gut or just points out where you are in her body.
2-Another thing you can do is for any vore ending you do pick will lead you into their stomach map similar to minori and maria so you can willingly explore or submit to their stomach juices or try to escape (especially if you do get items to help with avoiding being digested) because the instant game overs upon being swallowed or such are really anti climatic and not too fun to engage in, so including the pred patting their gut or looking/feeling where they may have ended up at or just a pose that shows off the body if the mc was forgotten, even for the ones that eagerly eat the mc could have pleased looks in their eyes as they look down at their own gut etc maybe have some context of the rest of the day and where they ended up padding.

-Perhaps ask for some help with getting a more accurate scene guide because i noticed some of the things were either on the wrong day or made the player question how to access, also you should divide the newest content thats paywalled from the content on the free version bc i legit wasted 20 hours chasing scenes for maria and natsuki only to realize it wasnt in the version i played

-Now for minori if you choose the toy route i reckon if you are lazy and dont floss her teeth she does either accidentally swallow (joke taken too far) or she does it and lets you stay in there for a bit before either bringing you up or if you had less affection she keeps you inside

-If you need suggestions or help regarding the extra flair for the vore scenes i can suggest some for specific scenes in DMs

Say if the mc at some point in the game managed to reagin some size but they only manage to get them from the size of a ant to being the size of a tongue or palm of a hand so they are still tiny but are more of a appetizing meal for some of the characters or toy for them to tease and shove the mc into
It could be a test that either you can fluctuate to and back in size but because it was a prototype it couldnt help him get any taller

Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it and glad you liked the game.

I've played Rina's journey and even have thought about having a similar kind of overlay for internal scenes, kind of haven't been sure whether or not I want to do it. On the one hand I do like the idea of all you can see is inside their stomach, having an overlay kind of takes away from the feeling of isolation I think. That said maybe I'll try it out for a scene at some point.

I have heard generally feedback that endings should be extended or more detailed, so maybe I'll try to extend some of the existing content at some point.

Sorry about your experience with the guide. I am going to add a column indicating what version a scene was added. If there's anything else that needs to be changed let me know.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

I could see something interesting with an unbirth scene to have an overlay of your host's face that shows how much pleasure you're giving them. That might be an interesting thing to do
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm

Intervention wrote:
Pathal0ne wrote:So I wanted to give some feedback after playing the game for 40ish hours,

I've played Rina's journey and even have thought about having a similar kind of overlay for internal scenes, kind of haven't been sure whether or not I want to do it. On the one hand I do like the idea of all you can see is inside their stomach, having an overlay kind of takes away from the feeling of isolation I think. That said maybe I'll try it out for a scene at some point.

I have heard generally feedback that endings should be extended or more detailed, so maybe I'll try to extend some of the existing content at some point.

Sorry about your experience with the guide. I am going to add a column indicating what version a scene was added. If there's anything else that needs to be changed let me know.

I think there is a decent balance on how you have some scenes end. Not every time you get eaten needs to have some kind of stomach exploration struggle scene or disposal , but im all for there being extended swallowing clips, stomach patting/taunting/gurgles etc before getting hit with the game over screen. A few great moments end rather quick (Rena vore scenes, the delinquents apartment scenes, Reiko scenes, the mouth battle with Kotomi? scene etc)
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Pathal0ne » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm

Intervention wrote:

What you could do to help make your choice is make it like the other filters is have it like a immersion filter and wether its on: means you have the isolated exploration when inside the body, but when off: you have that mini image of their gut as a bit of “eye candy” so to speak of where you are at and where you’ll be adding to when all is said and digested
Pathal0ne
New to the forum

Postby Pathal0ne » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm

Yea its just my qualms with instant game overs for scenes especially if they were harder to get to or further into the game so theres little to enjoy but thats the reason why i did enjoy rina’s journey despite my preference being same size or mini giantess is the effort put into every vore scene it was chaotic to navigate that game but i found it fun to succumb to each person while hearing them go on about their day, or continue teasing/taunting before it led to a gameover and a image of where you padded them out on (half the time sadly)
Pathal0ne
New to the forum

Postby Valdemar3 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:17 am

Absolutly love your game. :D
You are a very professionel game maker with strong writing, great story characters and a grafical design with animations in a level which haven't been seen in a vore game ever before.

Your creativity is also fine but I do want to share some inspiration for further perfection of the vore experience.

1. I don't know if you have a goal with the game but it could be an idea if it ends like an epic sandbox game where you can interact with all the girls the ways you like again and again with some random outcomes. Watch them eat, digest, poop, doing full tours etc. Literaly experience them inside out. 8O

2. It would be an idea, if the chip to the shrink machine was swallowed by the girls not wanting you to grow back to normal, so you are forced to retrieve it in their digesting systems. Forcing you to do more full tours.

3. More focus on the swallowing. I see that Natsuki has an swallowing animation. It would be great if all swallow scenes had something similar and maybe a small animation entering the stomach like when you enter the small intestine. Maybe the gloves should make you able to climb the stomach walls and up the throat. Making a tiny chance to get back up by yourself if you are lucky enough not to be swallowed again.

4. The Natsuki event ends with you being blocked in the colon. It says you can't dig through. Maybe you should be able to ask Natsuki for a shovel after the event for future events. It would proably become handy. Especially, if you are going to do more anal vore and full tour scenes. "it would also make you able to come out before the poop and being able to watch the digested food exit the girls" if scat is on of course. Also maybe create a sewer system, so you can be able to survive toilet scenes.

5. A stomach/Small intestine/colon/rectum fullness factor. if it is possible to create I think it would be a very epic experience to be able to examine the girls bellyskin and locate where the meals are (through swelling and sound), so you can be prepared what to expect doing a full tour and to choose wether you want to wait for the food to move deeper, having her eat a meal or take a dump.

I can come up with several more ideas, but I would love to know what you think 8)
Cheers :D
Valdemar3
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game