Catering to Hungry Girls: The Game: Of Models and Men

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Should this story be expanded?

Write, monkey (yes please keep working and try to finish writing the unfinished storylines)
95%
Dance, monkey (keep an eye on the forums, keep your writing away from my boy)
3%
Run, monkey (it is time for you to go to the retirement home, old man)
2%

Total votes : 478

Re: Catering to Hungry Girls: The Game

Postby CharlesMcSqueakers » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:10 am

Man CtHG is one of my OG reads. I haven't done much writing recently, but if you're willing to let people help continue storylines I'd love to give it a shot. I'd rather not mess with Writing.com, they're a shell of their former selves.
CharlesMcSqueakers
New to the forum

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:15 am

if people would like to write bits for the game for it to be adapted, I'd be all for it. If you'd like to write a bit and finish one of the unfinished sections, shoot me a PM and we can talk some shop. It'd def help get the game moving, or at least get more updates lmao.

That being said, I'll still be working on this in the meantime. slowly. Someone did message to help out with some of the writing so hopefully the content/updates will be sooner rather than later. Or it will be later. life, man, ain't it wacky
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby NonamE1 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:14 am

The links are dead :(
NonamE1
Been posting for a bit

Postby aleks51201 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:45 am

NonamE1 wrote:The links are dead :(

Check second page, there is new version and new links.
aleks51201
New to the forum

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:24 pm

PC: https://mega.nz/file/AC1HER5T#jNhUZFyV_ ... LQ9cANUW2s
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/BC1WxCYK#jvTjujpdL ... 3vl0qTB9Wo

It do be true, the links died. I was doing some spring cleaning and thought no one would notice till later, but lmao nah.
I got this version, 1.1. I did not test this one too much on prior saves so no guarantees. I'd recommend doing new but I don't *think* that anything added in should break it.

What's new?
-Some stuff behind the hood + settings adjustment availability
-New pizza route ending with 2 new scenes for Cass and Mom
-Added in HugMeAnnie's ending to the paper route with Nadir so das cool
-Finished the Mom in Sweats path under Miss Johnson. iykyk
-moved a door
-Started the Run from Annie path under Johnson. Missing lethal, has 1 non-lethal.
-i'mma be honest, i did not keep a change log so i have no idea what else i did but it was some mad shit i can tell u that

Why did this update take so long?
lmao words r hard
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby HungryLion812 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:25 am

Hey! You did my random extra life suggestion. Nice! Naturally I had to try it out while I checked out the new scenes. Now obviously with it being random it's hard to tell for sure, but I found myself dying a lot. I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm just unlucky lol. Either way it's great to see the game back in action again!
HungryLion812
New to the forum

Postby justlookinaround » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:16 pm

Not sure if you are still planning on updating this game, but I wanted to mention that a user has been making some pretty extensive updates to the Catering to Hungry Girls interactive that are quite good and fill out a lot of story threads.
justlookinaround
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:11 am

well that ruins the surprise a bit. I had a whole line and everything

Patch 1.2: Party Time
pc: https://mega.nz/file/sStm3L7b#sX-6EPh7U ... vQmU4hObik
and hi im a mac: https://mega.nz/file/Mak3BYID#iIlR44Gx9 ... sgAtKwjBUs

What's New?
Spoiler: show
man, idk tbh. There's a lot of new stuff added primarily by P3r3grine, and this has a good chunk of that. Not all the scenes, but most up to like a month ago.
But we got:
Rebecca's Party (with all but 1 being complete!)
The Johnson's fight's end
Alternative takes on some scenes
Hanging out with some people at the Campus
another Pharmacist scene
there's some more, i think
Penny!
Not the models. Not in this one.
Oh yeah Ashley got like two more scenes with some more set ups
alright i'm done

Ideally, the next patch with the models + Nancy + other zany side characters will come out soon, but life, man, ain't it a trip. no tellin what that wacky snacky will do next. Regardless, this has a good bit of the updates. Also brand new hot off the presses by like an hour so that's convenient. also untested. life is a balancing act, friends

If there's bugs, let me know so i can get the industrial grade bug stick.
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby xgodxsendx » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:54 am

so the melissa ub ending merges with the ashley is eating one way or another ending, the surviving ashley no simp route goes into a ending where it say you survived nancy's tits ending, penny dine and dash goes into a auto crash no matter what I do.
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:33 pm

I really want to see the teacher from the school's route get finished cause I like teacher preds a lot
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:58 pm

xgodxsendx wrote:so the melissa ub ending merges with the ashley is eating one way or another ending, the surviving ashley no simp route goes into a ending where it say you survived nancy's tits ending, penny dine and dash goes into a auto crash no matter what I do.

so uh, it turns out the melissa ub ending + dine and dash is because it's unimplemented and me was too smart to notice that I didn't put it as unfinished. so it's technically working as intended. As for the Nancy thing, that's also because it loops back to that page within the interactive that has it as that (mostly because it was the sole existing one of the entire interactive). What I could do is try to scrap together a set of sentences that switch depending on how you get there rather than have it as a static Nancy thing.
JDandAliProductions wrote:I really want to see the teacher from the school's route get finished cause I like teacher preds a lot

Like the non-fatal path? i shall add it to the list of priorities 4 next time
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:08 am

EmphasisonMayo wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:I really want to see the teacher from the school's route get finished cause I like teacher preds a lot

Like the non-fatal path? i shall add it to the list of priorities 4 next time

The one where you go to the school and you bump into the teacher in the hall, not the one where the teacher calls you to book your services
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby xgodxsendx » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:38 am

Lily route crashes I dont know if you implemented it just letting you know
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby tastysnackanon » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:05 am

xgodxsendx wrote:Lily route crashes I dont know if you implemented it just letting you know

The bug is that in the game code Lily's scene is labelled as LilY in one spot and Lily in another. If you fix the typo in the school script than the scene functions properly.
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby blurkirb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:18 pm

tastysnackanon wrote:
xgodxsendx wrote:Lily route crashes I dont know if you implemented it just letting you know

The bug is that in the game code Lily's scene is labelled as LilY in one spot and Lily in another. If you fix the typo in the school script than the scene functions properly.

What programs do you need to open the School Script?
blurkirb
New to the forum

Postby tastysnackanon » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:41 am

blurkirb wrote:
tastysnackanon wrote:

What programs do you need to open the School Script?

I just used notepad so I don't think you need a specific program, just open the CtHG_PT-1.2-pc\CtHG_PT-1.2-pc\game\scripts\school.RPY and it should be easy to find and edit.
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:The one where you go to the school and you bump into the teacher in the hall, not the one where the teacher calls you to book your services

Professor Faro? Her scene should already be in, it's just unfinished as of now.

And idk how Lily was broken, but ig she is. If you want to fix it yourself, you can open it in Notepad like Anon noted and scroll down a lil to find. All you need to do is swap the capital Y at the end of SchoolLilY to SchoolLily. I've got it fixed for da next one tho. Danke!
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Re: Catering to Hungry Girls: The Game: Of Models and Men

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:03 pm

Ay everybody, I gots a new edition of this game. It has every scene from the interactive up to... well, today, so that's pretty pog ngl.

I also added a thingy called the Diner of Destinies which is unlocked by getting the 'true' end (ig idk man) via Past Annie. It essentially just allows you to quick hop into any scene, but the debug menu is still enabled under the main choice tree if you're lazy.

PC: https://mega.nz/file/lS9HwIDI#NOXdTkyO0 ... rLKckbkJ68
MAC: https://mega.nz/file/AOlRBR4Y#Rr5ZLGjV6 ... 5gSvPZx9Us

Alright, later
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby xgodxsendx » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:54 pm

so annie's alt win is either mislabeled or doesn't exist and in softchurn notes softjer needs to be relabled to Softjer because it causes a crash when it has a lowercase s. also this one I'm not sure if its there or not
Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/diner.rpy", line 594, in script
    jump oliIntro
ScriptError: could not find label 'oliIntro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/diner.rpy", line 594, in script
    jump oliIntro
  File "S:\junk\CtHG_MaM-1.25-pc\CtHG_MaM-1.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "S:\junk\CtHG_MaM-1.25-pc\CtHG_MaM-1.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'oliIntro'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Catering to Hungry Girls: The Game: Of Models and Men 1.25
Sun Apr 14 23:36:36 2024

ah after looking through it again I realize its not there my bad
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rrevo » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:25 am

Are you planning to add this route at some point?
Rrevo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game