Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 14

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Size Difference World Devlog Mar 10 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:59 pm

Hi!
It's time again to update the devlog. And that's exactly what I'm about to do.
I recently posted a poll in which I invited all users to indicate what they would like the future game to be. There are only two options on the poll:
- a visual novel;
- a visual novel with adventure and quest elements.
These are exactly the kind of game options that I can create on my own. Initially I wanted to make an RPG game, however, in the process, I realized that RPG is too hard for the very first project.
Voting is still ongoing, but it is already evident that players want the game to have adventure and quest elements. To be honest, I suspected that's exactly what it would be. And that's why I'm already working in this direction without waiting for the voting to end.
It is not excluded, of course, that at the very last moment, the balance may shift towards another voting point. Anyone can still vote by going to my Patreon, or Boosty. The voting posts are public, so you don't need to be a patron of mine to leave your vote.
Here are the links:

or

And I continue to slowly implement my designs.
Today I started creating outdoor locations. I wanted to create locations as close to the final version as possible. Therefore, I had to edit the tilesets and sprites a bit. I think it turned out pretty good for an indie project. Soon there will be new street locations where NPCs will be walking around. And, also, the art gallery building that I promised in previous posts will appear very soon. Let me remind that the art gallery will be able to view the size-difference images I created earlier. Of course, I won't be able to add all the images at once. Images will be added gradually during the development process.
This weekend I managed to work not only on Size Difference World. I also paid attention to the Final Exam game. I decided to write about this game in the same post, since the changes to Final Exam were minor and the working build was not updated.
In the IF Action engine variant of the Final Exam game, I continued building the decorations for the second level. There seems to be enough scenery to continue with the location design. Now I need to finish creating the enemy girls for the second level, after which I can continue creating the locations. Attached is a screenshot of one of the locations.
This weekend I also didn't get past working on a Final Exam game on the Construct 2 engine. However, there isn't much to write about working on this version. In a few words - there was a lot of coding in Construct 2 visual editor (example picture - in the attachment). I'm making a version of the game on Construct 2 based on a template I bought earlier. Now I am remodeling this template so that in the future I can quickly create any platformer games on its basis.
The working build of this version of Final Exam has not been updated, so I did not create a separate post to describe it.
The public game prototype of "Size Difference World" is available here:
The public game prototype of "Final Exam" is available here:
The working build of the Size Difference World game has been updated. All paid subscribers can find it in a special virtual folder.
The post also contains previews of the images I created on this week's weekdays. These images are not related to my games, but most of these images will appear in the Size Difference World game's picture gallery.
Full-sized, uncensored images are on my Patreon and Boosty.

If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:

Attachments
main-Mar-6-2024-cr.jpg
main-Mar-6-2024-cr.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
main-Mar-6-2024-c.jpg
main-Mar-6-2024-c.jpg (52.6 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
extra-Mar-6-2024-cr.jpg
extra-Mar-6-2024-cr.jpg (28.01 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
extra-Mar-6-2024-c.jpg
extra-Mar-6-2024-c.jpg (71.33 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
scr1.jpg
scr2.jpg
scr3.jpg
scr4.jpg
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Difference World Devlog Mar 25 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:48 pm

Hi!
I haven't updated the devlog in a while. It's time to correct that.
Since the last devlog update, I've spent most of my free time thinking about the game's storylines. There are all sorts of ideas. So many ideas that I don't think there's enough to last a lifetime to realize them in this game. I'll have to choose only some of the ideas to realize, otherwise I won't be able to finish the game ever.
Is the story even important in an erotic game? What do you think? After all, the main feature of this game will be exciting size-difference images with naked female bodies.
I will not say anything about the storyline for now. Simply because I have not yet decided what exactly will be included in the game. I will tell you about it as soon as this or that game element is added.
For now, in parallel with thinking about the plot, I continue to create game locations. Many people ask why the game development is taking so long. The answer is very simple. Creating a game is a very complex process. Especially considering the fact that I am making the game alone. I tried to show the working process of creating the game on the streams, but then I decided to leave this idea. Preparing for a stream takes a lot of time, and the streams themselves turn out to be uninteresting and boring. After several attempts to create videos, I decided to return to the previous mode of work. I think that questions about game development will remain in any case, no matter how detailed I describe and show the workflow.
Let me remind that I can develop the game only on weekends. On weekdays I create size-difference images.
In recent weeks, I have been creating images that are not related to gameplay. Nevertheless, these images, sooner or later, will appear in the game. Yesterday, I created a template for the image gallery location. The images are not there yet. But they will appear very soon. The location will be expanded as new images are added.
Attached to this post are previews of the latest images created. Full-size uncensored images, as well as a working build of the game, can be found on my Patreon and Boosty.
The working build of the game has been updated. A link to the location of the working build is available to active patrons.

If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
Attachments
s001.jpg
s002.jpg
s003.jpg
extra-Mar-11-2024-c.jpg
extra-Mar-11-2024-c.jpg (82.44 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
main-Mar-11-2024-c.jpg
main-Mar-11-2024-c.jpg (77.94 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
main-Mar-13-2024-c.jpg
main-Mar-13-2024-c.jpg (88.24 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
Extra-Mar-14-2024-c.jpg
Extra-Mar-14-2024-c.jpg (74.49 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
main-Mar-18-2024-c.png
main-Mar-18-2024-c.png (117.33 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
extra-Mar-19-2024-c.png
extra-Mar-19-2024-c.png (108.17 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
main-Mar-22-2024-001-c.jpg
main-Mar-22-2024-001-c.jpg (58.95 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Difference World Devlog Apr 1 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:46 pm

Hi!
After much trial and error, I think I've finally settled on a game concept.
It will be an adventure game, and I decided to keep the RPG elements. The hero will level up during the game, and improve his skills. Battles with enemies (as well as the enemies themselves in the form of giant sexy girls) will also return to the game later on. All of this, of course, will greatly complicate the game development process. However, it is in this form that I hope the game will be as interesting as possible. Of course, the main feature of the game in the form of giant sexy girls in cutscenes is not going anywhere.
As I said before (and I have to say it again, because many people have questions anyway), creating images for cutscenes is a very long and complicated process. Especially considering my life situation (which unfortunately hasn't changed, and which I've already written about many times in previous posts). Therefore, there will be a lot of places in the game, during its development, where images are replaced with text like "Here will be an image..." It takes much longer to create new images than it does to create new locations. In addition, locations in RPG Maker are created like a constructor, which speeds up the process considerably.
This past weekend I slightly modified existing locations, and created a few new ones. The new locations are town streets. The art gallery room that I created a week ago is still empty. I haven't had time to add any new images. All my free time is now spent on thinking about the scenario and locations. So the picture gallery will be filled in later.
I won't say anything about the scenario ahead of time. It will be changed many times during the development process. Let the scenario unfold gradually, as this or that game element is ready.
On weekday evenings this past week, I created some new images. These images are not related to gameplay, but they will be added to the art gallery in the future.
Attached to this post are previews of the latest images created. Full-size uncensored images, as well as a working build of the game, can be found on my Patreon and Boosty.
The working build of the game has been updated. A link to the location of the working build is available to active patrons.

Attachments
s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
extra-Mar-26-2024-001-cr.jpg
extra-Mar-26-2024-001-cr.jpg (44.83 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
extra-Mar-26-2024-001-c.jpg
extra-Mar-26-2024-001-c.jpg (55.47 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
extra-Mar-26-2024-002-c.jpg
extra-Mar-26-2024-002-c.jpg (52.61 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
main-Mar-29-2024-001-c.jpg
main-Mar-29-2024-001-c.jpg (80.37 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 1

Postby GGO » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:17 am

Will this only ever be m/f, or is f/f possible?
GGO
New to the forum

Postby HelenGiantess » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:29 am

GGO wrote:Will this only ever be m/f, or is f/f possible?

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Can you not abbreviate it?
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Postby secretish » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:20 am

HelenGiantess wrote:

m/f means male/female, f/f is female/female. They are basically asking if the tiny one will ever be female.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby HelenGiantess » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:34 am

secretish wrote:
HelenGiantess wrote:

m/f means male/female, f/f is female/female. They are basically asking if the tiny one will ever be female.

I'll think about adding a tiny girl to the game.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Difference World Devlog Apr 7 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:21 pm

Hi!
Game development continues, and I'm continuing my devlog.
Right now, most of my free time is spent working on the scenario. I can't show and illustrate this work in any way, so it may seem that the game development is on hold. This is not the case at all! The development continues! Every Saturday and Sunday I try to allocate at least a little bit of time for game development. On weekdays, I work at my day job. And in the late evenings, when I finish all my household chores, I work on creating size-difference images (for the game's cutscenes, and for the virtual gallery).
This week I created an image for the gallery with additional content, as well as an image for one of the game's cutscenes (an image of a girl outside the game's opening building). Next week I plan to create another image for the extra gallery, as well as (if I have time) a new image for a cutscene.
In the game itself, this weekend, I made a location in front of the Administration Building, as well as two locations inside the Administration Building.
I want to say that I try to make all locations look more or less nice. However, in the final version of the game graphic elements can be modified. Now I just want to create a playable version of the game. Therefore, in most locations I use standard RPG Maker engine tiles and sprites. Only in some cases I make some adjustments when I can't find the graphic element I want.
I also want to remind that a lot of images in cutscenes are replaced by captions like "Here will be an Image..." I've already mentioned why I do this. Nevertheless, many people still have questions about this topic. The whole point is that images for cutscenes take much longer to create than game locations. If I create locations at the same speed as I create cutscenes, the game will take years to develop. This game is already getting big and complicated. And the missing images can be created later, when the gameplay is ready.
Next weekend I plan to expand the behavior of existing NPCs a bit, and create some new NPCs so the streets won't be empty. Hopefully I'll be able to make the plans come to life.
The working build of the game has already been updated. It is available on Patreon and Boosty.

Attachments
s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
main-Apr-5-2024-cr.jpg
main-Apr-5-2024-cr.jpg (95.2 KiB) Viewed 834 times
main-Apr-5-2024-c.jpg
main-Apr-5-2024-c.jpg (94.48 KiB) Viewed 834 times
extra-Apr-02-2024-cr1.jpg
extra-Apr-02-2024-cr1.jpg (94.21 KiB) Viewed 834 times
extra-Apr-02-2024-cr2.jpg
extra-Apr-02-2024-cr2.jpg (46.89 KiB) Viewed 834 times
extra-Apr-02-2024-c.jpg
extra-Apr-02-2024-c.jpg (89.67 KiB) Viewed 835 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 7

Postby TerroristPhoenix » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:20 pm

Enough censored ****.
I see you saying: "Pay, pay, pay more... You will see no pussy until you fill my pocket with your money..."
Don't even understand why is that. Censoring is the worst thing to make players pay... Make bonus content, make special events for payig players... This is no-go for many!
I'm playing games for content, not to satisfy fetishes.
Fan of Ren'Py engine and a bit of amateur developer.

HATE: GREEDY DEVS, PAID GAMES
TerroristPhoenix
New to the forum

Postby HelenGiantess » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:51 am

I'm so sorry! I apologize to everyone who reads me! There will be no more censored images here. But I can't post original content here either. Please forgive me for that too. I'll figure something out. Again, I apologize to everyone!
P. S. Attached is the image generated using AI by my friend and partner under the nickname Sam Smith. This man helps me a lot in development and in life! Thank you very much!
Attachments
i001.jpg
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:43 am

TerroristPhoenix wrote:Enough censored ****.
I see you saying: "Pay, pay, pay more... You will see no pussy until you fill my pocket with your money..."
Don't even understand why is that. Censoring is the worst thing to make players pay... Make bonus content, make special events for payig players... This is no-go for many!

You could've said that a lot nicer instead of being a complete and utter arsehole about it. From your signature and choice of words I think everyone gets that you hate paying for shit. But did it ever occur to you that Helen is a solo mother of 2, *may* be in Japan hence censoring public images, and does this for their family and not greed? Especially considering she's one of the most abused and pirated creators in our community for simply being forced to try to protect her work. Not everyone is a bloody computer wiz and has to make do with what they know.

Not everyone just thinks money money money like some corporation, because until you actually work in this shit. You wouldn't know nor understand that working for McDonalds pays more and gets you treated more humanely even from their irate customers too.

Grow some empathy mate. You need it.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RainbowTime » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:42 am

This is an example of how you should not speak on such forums...
In my opinion, the fact that the photos are censored or not is not the fault here
I really appreciate the fact that Helen tries to give us weekly changelogs.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of being able to chat with devs in chat rooms with other people (like discord) or atleast that's my idea what problem is
I would love it if people could have a place to Talk about the game, atleast other than forums ^^
RainbowTime
New to the forum

Postby TastyLindorm » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:08 am

Seriously dude grow a brain and a heart. Plenty of people get along just fine with censored pictures as is here or on any other site. The pictures could be censored for multiple different reasons and you choose to look at it in a bad light and try to demonize it without knowing any of the reasons. Instead of posting a comment full of toxicity and harassing the content creator you could constructively state your opinion and move on or you could simply leave the thread and look for content elsewhere. It's whiners like you that spoil the air of any social platform. If you don't like what you're seeing then get lost and stop trying to ruin it for everyone or trying to get a rise out of anyone.
TastyLindorm
New to the forum

Size Difference World Devlog Apr 14 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:36 pm

Hi!
No matter what, I'm continuing the devlog. And today I want to share some of my ideas and insights.
First of all, I really want to speed up the development process while making the prototype look as similar to the final game as possible.
I want to try to create images for the cutscenes using AI. My friend and partner Sam Smith taught me how to use AI, and I was able to achieve more or less good quality of generated images. However, when generating images for a cutscene of the same character, I get a completely different person each time. The generated images have different faces, different figures, different drawing styles. However, these pictures quite convey the essence of what is happening in the cutscenes. Besides, generating an image is much easier than drawing it from scratch. This will greatly speed up the development of the game. And in the final version of the game it will be much easier to redraw final images based on the existing prototypes.
I'll generate images on weekends. On weekdays, I'll create size-difference images with anime heroines as before. After all, as far as I know, many people like my creativity precisely for such images.
Another topic I'd like to bring up is the topic of attaching images to my posts. Obviously, the community of this resource does not welcome censored images. And I understand that very well. However, I plan my future game as a commercial project. Therefore, I would not like to publish images from the game in their original form. Even those images that are generated using AI. After all, the working build of the game, with all its images (as well as the virtual gallery images) are a reward for those who support me on Patreon and Boosty.
And I think I've found a way to make as many people as possible happy!
I will attach AI-generated concept arts to the posts on this resource, which will not be published anywhere else. Of course, the artworks will be uncensored.
I really hope that everyone will like this solution.
And finally, let's move on to what I did this weekend.
First of all, I generated three images with AI for the cutscene with the girl at the entrance to the initial building. Again, in the final version I will redraw all the generated images.
Also, as I promised last week, I added some NPCs to the streets of the settlement. Images for their cutscenes will be added in order.
The working build of the game has already been updated. It is available on Patreon and Boosty.
Attached to this post (besides screenshots from the game) are the generated concept arts for the game. These arts will not be included to the game in the current form. But original artworks will be created based on them in the future.

Spoiler: show
https://www.patreon.com/SizeDifferenceWorld
https://boosty.to/sizefetishworld
This is purely voluntary and I am in no way forcing anyone to pay!
Attachments
s001.jpg
s002.jpg
s003.jpg
s004.jpg
img-01.jpg
img-02.png
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game