Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 14

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The development log. Updated on Nov 26 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:46 pm

Hi!
It seems that the last image missing to create the demo with the new gameplay was completed this week. However, I didn't have time to build the demo today as I didn't have any free time left.
Next weekend, I'll check to see if there are any missing inter-level images. After that, the new demo will be ready.
What's going to happen next? I honestly don't know. Many people write me that the build that is ready at this stage is too boring. Wandering through the mazes is too boring.
Yes, I'm not at all arguing that simply exploring mazes is pretty boring work. That being said, exploring mazes is not the main feature of the game. The feature of the game is the large number of size-difference images that appear in certain situations. I'm planning hundreds of different images in the game. Even when encountering the same enemy, different images should, each time, appear.
But these images take a very long time to create. No matter how hard I try, I can't create more than two images a week. Because of my main job, I can only do development in the evenings.
I need to think about how to make the gameplay more interesting. As I realized, the maze is not the best solution. But what to replace them with? I don't know yet.
And, while I'm thinking, I'll keep creating new size-difference images. Next in line is creating images with heroines from different anime. Yes, I think I mentioned before that another feature of the game will be the tiny hero's meeting with anime heroines. And now I need to create appropriate size-difference images. That's what I'll be doing in the coming weeks.
The working build of the game has been updated. The link is available to active paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
The censored demo WITH OLD GAMEPLAY is available here:
(the new version of the demo will be built when all the necessary images for it are completed).
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
https://www.patreon.com/SizeDifferenceWorld
https://boosty.to/sizefetishworld
Attachments
maze-1-teleport-8-cr.jpg
maze-1-teleport-8-cr.jpg (76.18 KiB) Viewed 9078 times
maze-1-teleport-8-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-8-c.jpg (73.04 KiB) Viewed 9078 times
ur-och-001-h-cr.jpg
ur-och-001-h-cr.jpg (65.47 KiB) Viewed 9078 times
ur-och-001-c.jpg
ur-och-001-c.jpg (57.9 KiB) Viewed 9078 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Dec 3 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:41 pm

Hi!
It's time to update the devlog again. And this time I have a big change in gameplay planned.
As I said before, I originally planned to make a game with RPG elements. Later I realized that it would be too difficult for a single developer with two kids and working three jobs. I started to simplify the gameplay by removing the RPG elements and making the game more casual. But as it turned out, the gameplay became very boring. Many of my followers wrote to me about it.
I thought a lot about how to make the gameplay more interesting. Alas, so far I haven't managed to come up with anything good.
I decided to change the course of the game's development at this point. I'm not going to come up with any gameplay elements and features right now. I'm just going to create the World!
I've decided that it might be best to create the World of this game first, and populate it with NPCs. For now, let the NPCs have standard template behaviors. And I'll still be creating size-difference images for cut-scenes on weekdays.
Size-difference images will still be the main feature of the game. Over time, there will be many more images, including in existing cut-scenes. Just a reminder that creating each image is a complex and time-consuming job. Please be patient.
Today I am removing the public demo of the game with the old gameplay. The new public version now has "prototype" status and, for now, only three small locations. Later, when I add more locations and NPCs to the game, I will update the public demo as well. The working build of the game, which has a lot more content, is still available to paid subscribers on Patreon and Boosty.
The working build will be updated frequently as before. Soon our old size-difference images will be added there, as well as images with anime heroines. These images will be in the form of various Easter eggs.
I want to say right away that the images created this week have not been added to the working build yet. Perhaps my next images will also be added to the game not immediately. Please be patient. I have very little free time. I will definitely, in time, add all images.
For now, in today's build, all NPCs have standard template behavior and minimal images for full-blown cut scenes. And all labyrinth levels have been removed. Maybe they'll still appear in the future, but I'll be thinking about how to make these levels un-boring.
Long term plans are to come up with quests, storylines, and other gameplay elements. But that will be after the game world is more or less finished.
The working build of the game has been updated. The link is available to active paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
The public game prototype is available here:
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
Attachments
extra_Nov_29_2023_001-cr2.jpg
extra_Nov_29_2023_002-cr.jpg
extra_Nov_29_2023_002-c.jpg
extra_Nov_29_2023_002-c.jpg (73.7 KiB) Viewed 8890 times
extra_Nov_29_2023_004-c.jpg
extra_Nov_29_2023_004-c.jpg (74.14 KiB) Viewed 8890 times
extra_Dec_1_2023_002-cr.jpg
extra_Dec_1_2023_001-cr.jpg
extra_Dec_1_2023_002-c.jpg
extra_Dec_1_2023_002-c.jpg (73.11 KiB) Viewed 8890 times
main_Dec_1_2023_002-c.jpg
main_Dec_1_2023_002-c.jpg (73.95 KiB) Viewed 8890 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Dec 10 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:29 pm

Hi! Helen's here again! And with me is a devlog update.
I didn't do anything gameplay related this weekend. I just didn't have the time and energy because I was busy with my second game. You can read a related post about it.
In general, I feel like development is getting harder and harder. I think early next year I will think about how to reallocate my free time to work more on my games. Right now I don't have time to think, as the New Year's rush doesn't allow me to.
This week I made two new images as usual. However, they have not been added to the working build, so paid subscribers can see the full-size images in a special gallery.
The latest images I've created, for now, will be added to the build as Easter eggshells. Not immediately, but gradually, over time. As I said in the last post, I once again changed the concept of the game, because the previous version was too boring.
I decided that now I will just start creating a game world and populate it with various NPCs. Of course, I will continue to add lots of size-difference images to the game. I'll be layering the storyline in later.
There will be a lot of different locations in the game very soon. I already have some ideas. I will, at first, use the standard graphic elements of the RPG Maker engine, but perhaps I will improve the graphic component of the game over time. Please be patient! I'm trying very hard to make a good game.
The working build of the game hasn't been updated. But it was moved to the another folder. The new link is available to active paid subscribers.
The public game prototype is available here:
Attachments
extra_Dec_6_2023_001-cr.jpg
extra_Dec_6_2023_001-cr.jpg (89.78 KiB) Viewed 8648 times
extra_Dec_6_2023_002-c.jpg
extra_Dec_6_2023_002-c.jpg (81.46 KiB) Viewed 8648 times
extra_Dec_6_2023_002-cr.jpg
extra_Dec_6_2023_002-cr.jpg (57.82 KiB) Viewed 8648 times
main_Dec_6_2023_002-c.jpg
main_Dec_6_2023_002-c.jpg (82.81 KiB) Viewed 8648 times
extra_Dec_9_2023_001-cr.jpg
extra_Dec_9_2023_002-c.jpg
extra_Dec_9_2023_002-c.jpg (84.51 KiB) Viewed 8648 times
extra_Dec_9_2023_002-cr.jpg
main_Dec_9_2023_002-c.jpg
main_Dec_9_2023_002-c.jpg (85.83 KiB) Viewed 8648 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Dec 19 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:37 pm

Hi!
I'm still sick, so there's no way I can get back into a regular work mode. I apologize for that!
I didn't have the time or energy to work on game development this weekend. However, just to be safe, I've changed the link to the working builds.
All I had time to do was creating two new images. And that was late, and not quite what I had planned. Again, I apologize.
Working builds of games have not been updated. But it was moved to the another folder. The new link is available to active paid subscribers.
The public game prototype of "Size Difference World" is available here:
The censored demo of "Final Exam" (old version) is available here:
Attachments
extra_Dec_13_2023_001_cr.jpg
extra_Dec_13_2023_002_c.jpg
extra_Dec_13_2023_002_c.jpg (86.84 KiB) Viewed 8447 times
main_Dec_13_2023_002_c.jpg
main_Dec_13_2023_002_c.jpg (88.27 KiB) Viewed 8447 times
extra_Dec_17_2023_001-cr2.jpg
extra_Dec_17_2023_001-cr2.jpg (88.31 KiB) Viewed 8447 times
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg (88.03 KiB) Viewed 8447 times
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-cr1.jpg
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-cr1.jpg (67.4 KiB) Viewed 8447 times
main_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg
main_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg (88.7 KiB) Viewed 8447 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Dec 25 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:49 pm

Hi!
My illness has started, little by little, to recede. However, I still feel bad. It has a very negative effect on my ability to work. In addition, my children are sick. Unfortunately, I still can't get back into my work rhythm. Please forgive me for this!
I really hope that at the beginning of the New Year I will be able to work again like before! And even better! I've come up with some new features that I hope subscribers will enjoy. I won't, for now, talk about the innovations. If everything turns out well, I'll write about it separately.
As you can understand, I again had very little time and energy to work on the games.
Most of my time has been taken up with looking at various graphics assets for RPG Maker. I even bought a few of the assets. These assets are not out of style with the standard graphics sets of the engine. I will be adding new graphical elements to future game locations very soon.
In the meantime, I've started adding our old images to the game. The images are added as pictures that are hung on the walls in the locations. When approaching a picture, a balloon with an exclamation point appears above the player (perhaps this image will change in the future). When the exclamation point appears, you should press the Enter key (or the corresponding gamepad button) to see the enlarged image. A corresponding instruction about this action will also appear in the future.
At this stage of game development, not all the pictures on the walls can be viewed yet. But, very soon I will add this feature to the existing pictures, as well as add new pictures.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time this weekend to work on my second game, Final Exam. But I don't want to interrupt the development of at least one of the games. I hope that I, with your help and support, will succeed!
Working builds of the games are available for paid subscribers on Boosty and Patreon. Only old versions of the games are available for public access, as well as a prototype of Size Difference World. Most likely, the old versions will have little in common with the final versions of the games. I kept these versions to remember where it all started. It will be very interesting to see how it ends.
I ask everyone for one thing that is very important to me. Please, if you can, read all the previous posts about my game development before you ask any questions. It is very possible that the answer to your question has already been written somewhere... Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to answer all your questions. But I really have very little free time for communication. And I get asked a lot of questions every day. Most of the questions come to my e-mail [email protected]. I am very glad to every question! But I apologize for the fact that I can be very long with answers. And the answers to many questions are already in my previous posts. Game posts are very easy to filter on my Patreon by entering game development tag in search. All posts on Size Difference World and Final Exam games are available to everyone.
Attachments
extra_Dec_17_2023_001-cr2.jpg
extra_Dec_17_2023_001-cr2.jpg (88.31 KiB) Viewed 8258 times
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg (88.03 KiB) Viewed 8258 times
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-cr1.jpg
extra_Dec_17_2023_002-cr1.jpg (67.4 KiB) Viewed 8258 times
main_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg
main_Dec_17_2023_002-c.jpg (88.7 KiB) Viewed 8259 times
extra_Dec_22_2023_001-cr.jpg
extra_Dec_22_2023_002-c.jpg
extra_Dec_22_2023_002-c.jpg (87.9 KiB) Viewed 8259 times
extra-Dec-21-2023-001-cr.jpg
extra-Dec-21-2023-001-cr.jpg (39.19 KiB) Viewed 8259 times
extra-Dec-21-2023-002-c.jpg
extra-Dec-21-2023-002-c.jpg (41.56 KiB) Viewed 8259 times
main-Dec-23-2023-002-c.jpg
main-Dec-23-2023-002-c.jpg (60.87 KiB) Viewed 8260 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Jan 3 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:54 pm

Hi!
Today I'm publishing a new devlog post. This post is published late again, and there is an objective reason for that.
As I said before, I've been very sick since mid-December. As soon as I started to recover a bit, my kids got sick. Of course, I couldn't devote as much time to game development as I did before.
During this half of December, I was tired in a way that I hadn't been tired in the entire past year. And on the last day of December, New Year's Eve, my fatigue peaked!
Nothing boded trouble that day, December 31..... Now, while writing this phrase, I suddenly realized that it is with these words that many thrillers begin....
In the afternoon, as usual, I put our dinner on the gas stove in the kitchen. I had a few minutes to spare, and decided to just lie down on the bed in my room to relax my back a little... I didn't notice myself falling asleep!
I was awakened by my screaming and crying children! I instantly realized that something terrible was happening! And the smell of burning from the kitchen confirmed my fears!
My fatigue was gone!
As I flew into the kitchen at supersonic speed, I was horrified to see the kitchen furniture on fire!
I still can't understand what caused the fire. Perhaps, after all the water had boiled away from the food being cooked, the pot and pan had gotten so hot that the countertop of the kitchen cabinet adjacent to the gas stove was ignited. This was despite the fact that the kitchen furniture documents stated that all cabinets were made of heat-resistant and fireproof material. Apparently, the fact that my furniture is among the cheapest, and its description does not correspond to reality.
Luckily for me, I keep several fire extinguishers at home. I never imagined that I would ever need these fire extinguishers. But it was these extinguishers that saved us from a bigger trouble.
I was able to put out the fire in seconds. Now, a few days later, I am amazed that I was able to pull myself together in an instant and not panic. After all, I am very timid and indecisive in normal life.
I put the fire out with my own efforts and I didn't even have to call the fire brigade.
There were no serious consequences. But, unfortunately, the furniture and wallpaper in my kitchen were in disrepair.
It took me two days to repair the damage. Of course, I didn't do any game development during those days.
Now all the consequences of the fire have been eliminated. The whole kitchen is cleaned and can be used. A little later, when I have saved some money, I will renovate and buy new furniture. And from now on I will always be more careful so that nothing like this will ever happen again!
It's time to talk about the good things. Before the accident happened, I had time to do a little work on the game. I started adding my old images to the game. These images are scarce now, and so are the locations. But there will be more and more images in the future.
I hung pictures in all locations of the new version of the working build. As soon as the protagonist approaches one of the paintings, a cylinder with an exclamation mark appears above it. At this time, you need to press Enter (or the corresponding button if you are playing on a gamepad) to see the enlarged size-difference picture.
Let me remind you that now I plan to create the World of this game, i.e. build new locations, without adding quests and game mechanics. Such images will be found in all (or almost all) locations.
Last week I was also able to create a new size-difference image. It too will be added to the game at someday, but that will happen much later. I'll add my old images first. Also, in the not-too-distant future, images of the new NPCs that will soon appear in this world will be added.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to work on my second game again. I'm not going to interrupt the development of my second game at all, and I'll get back to it when I've solved my current problems.
And, I hope, very soon I'll have some new features that will be interesting for everyone who likes my activity.
This post contains image thumbnails. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
Attachments
001.png
002.png
003.png
004.png
extra-Dec-29-2023-001-cr.jpg
extra-Dec-29-2023-001-cr.jpg (91.3 KiB) Viewed 7952 times
extra-Dec-29-2023-002-c.jpg
extra-Dec-29-2023-002-c.jpg (74.59 KiB) Viewed 7952 times
main-Dec-29-2023-002-c.jpg
main-Dec-29-2023-002-c.jpg (75.17 KiB) Viewed 7952 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Jan 9 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:29 pm

Hi!
Seems like it's time to update the devlog, although to be honest, there hasn't been much progress, since last time.
I've been busy with something all my free time, and now I'll tell you about it.
A lot of people ask me the same question via email [email protected]: how exactly do I create content, and why am I working so slow? Despite the fact that I've talked about my life situation many times in previous posts, these questions still come to me very often.
I want to do an experiment. Instead of trying to answer the question every time, I'm just going to show my desktop online when I create new content. I already created a YouTube channel a while ago. Right now I'm in the process of customizing the channel and software so I can stream. Here is the link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9_vpiTcjUCZ3khc9-miHrQ
Everyone can subscribe to my channel so they don't miss the start of the streams. Hopefully it will happen this week.
I want to warn you right away that you will not see my face or hear my voice on my streams. There are reasons for that, and I apologize if I can't live up to someone's expectations.
First of all, I'm very shy. I am very modest and shy in life, and I don't think that can be fixed.
Secondly, due to the specific nature of the content I create, I don't want that content to be identified with my real personality. No one knows what I do in my free time. Not even my kids, family and friends.
That's why I don't even think about plugging a microphone into my computer. When I'm working, my kids are always in the next room. They are old enough to have inappropriate questions. I don't want those questions. So my streamings will only feature a demonstration of my desktop to music from old computer games. I will also be writing comments of one sort or another on the screen.
To be honest, I, so far, have a bad idea of what the streams will look like. Maybe they will be very boring and uninteresting. After all, I have very little free time, and I try to spend every minute working on new content as efficiently as possible. It is unlikely that I will have time to communicate with viewers live on air. Viewers can simply come to the stream and see what I am doing at any given moment.
I apologize in advance, but chat and comments will also be disabled. Over the period of time I've been active, I've gotten a lot of haters. Probably even more than well-wishers. I am very sensitive to haters and their criticism. Probably because of my hard life, my psyche is very much affected. I don't want negativity in chat and comments. I also don't want all sorts of inappropriate questions. I want to fully focus on my work. It's just that my work can be watched by anyone who wants to see it. Maybe my drawing technique will be useful to someone. After all, I don't really know how to draw at all. Computer programs and various techniques and methods help me. All this can be mastered by absolutely everyone.
I will definitely write about the upcoming start of the stream here, as well as on Patreon and Boosty.
Despite the fact that I am out of my work schedule, I created another image this past week. This image, in the future, will be added to Size Different World.
The Size Different World working build of the game has not been updated since last time. But, for security reasons, the link to the build has been updated. The working build of the game is available to paid Patreon and Boosty subscribers.
I would also like to say that I, as an experiment, added a Linux build. I can't test this build as I don't know Linux at all and I don't have a proper computer.
Attachments
main-Jan-7-2024-002-cr.jpg
main-Jan-7-2024-002-cr.jpg (31.8 KiB) Viewed 7615 times
extra-Jan-7-2024-002-c.jpg
extra-Jan-7-2024-002-c.jpg (61.45 KiB) Viewed 7615 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Deleted

Postby HelenGiantess » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:41 am

Deleted
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Deleted

Postby HelenGiantess » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:48 am

Deleted
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Deleted

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:42 pm

Deleted
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Deleted

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:45 pm

Deleted
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Difference World (vore, insertion) Upd Jan 14 2024

Postby logan2008 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:14 pm

Hello! My English isn't the best, that's why I'm using Google translate. But your work is impressive. I will help with sponsorship, but as my country's currency is super devalued in relation to the dollar (Brazilian real), I will pay monthly and whenever I can, as the monthly amount for me is equivalent to 30 dollars. Just don't give up on your job!
logan2008
New to the forum

Re: Size Difference World (vore, insertion) Upd Jan 14 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:16 am

logan2008 wrote:Hello! My English isn't the best, that's why I'm using Google translate. But your work is impressive. I will help with sponsorship, but as my country's currency is super devalued in relation to the dollar (Brazilian real), I will pay monthly and whenever I can, as the monthly amount for me is equivalent to 30 dollars. Just don't give up on your job!

Thank you so much for your support! It's very inspiring! Love you!
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Deleted

Postby HelenGiantess » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:00 pm

Deleted
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Deleted

Postby HelenGiantess » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:44 am

Deleted
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Jan 21 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:41 pm

Hi!
As I mentioned before, the game Final Exam has a potential publisher. And the publisher is asking to make this game as soon as possible. The publisher even agrees to use the old IF Action engine.
But after a lot of thought, I decided not to use IF Action after all. This engine has too many bugs, and IF Action games do not run on all computers.
I decided to go back to Construct 2 engine, the license for which was given to me by my friend Sam Smith. It's not the newest engine either, but it has far fewer bugs. Plus, when it comes to release, I will export the game to the modern Construct 3 engine. I could switch to Construct 3 now, but I would have to pay periodically for Construct 3 (such is its license). Fortunately, Construct 2 games export to Construct 3 without any problems, so I'll buy a subscription to Construct 3 when the game is fully ready.
Today I made a public prototype on the new engine. The build is available at the link

This week I finished creating enemy girl behaviors for the first location. The sprites may change, but that will come later.
I also created one of the destructible blocks (more to come in the future). Points will be awarded for destroying blocks (and enemies) in the future. The end of the game will depend on the number of points gained.
I attach censored thumbnail versions of the images to the post. These images will be added to the game's cutscenes in the future. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.

The working build and full-size uncensored images are available for paid subscribers.
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Back to development

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:07 pm

Hi!
I see that so many people like the concept of the Size Difference World game. This game is loved more than the Final Exam game. And after I decided to suspend the development of this game, I started to receive a lot of messages (mostly to [email protected]) asking me to continue working on this project.
Despite my difficult life situation (read my previous posts), I decided to come back to Size Difference World! I'll see how it turns out. Some of my followers say it's better to do it slowly, but don't stop development. I'm going to try to take their advice. We'll see how it turns out.
Right now I'm working on creating another size-difference image. It will be finished today or tomorrow. After that, I will work on Size Difference World for a while.
After that, I'll be back to creating images again. And when the next image is created, I'll work on the Final Exam. Then I'll work in a circle. That's how I'm going to alternate my work. I hope that my followers will support me in this.
Thank you so much to everyone who supports me!
---
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Difference World Devlog Feb 11 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:08 pm

Hi!
Continuing my devlog on Size Difference World.
I see that the Size Difference World game is more interesting than my other project called Final Exam. That's why I decided to focus more on Size Difference World.
Let me remind you that this will be a big global project with a big world. It will take a lot of time to create. At the moment the game is at the stage of creating locations. There are no enemies here, but only NPCs. Please be patient. They will appear soon.
Now I have started creating a training room. It can be accessed from the main hall in the working build of the game. Soon it will be possible to have a training battle in this room. So far I have added dialog and image templates to the training room. Please don't be surprised by this. The original images of the girls and dialog will be added later. Also, in the near future, I will create a girl image for the training battle. Please be patient.
Then, in the slightly more distant future, I will start creating outdoor locations. For now, these locations will likely only be inhabited by peaceful NPCs. Although, I may be able to add a few aggressive characters that you will have to fight. It all depends on how testing of the training combat goes.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say. In parallel to creating outdoor locations, I want to create an art gallery room. I have not yet decided whether it will be a separate building, or it will be a separate room in the initial location. I will add my old (and not only) images to the art gallery, similar to how I added images to the existing locations. I think this will add interest to the world of the game. I will also, in the future, be adding images from the Final Exam game to the gallery and other locations. Why not?
The working build of the game has been updated. It is available on my Patreon and Boosty. In addition to the working build, I've added all the older versions of the game that I was able to save to the folder. I experimented a lot in the older versions, changing game mechanics. However, I got more negative feedback than positive. Therefore, all but the initial location were deleted. Locations will be created anew. I also abandoned the board game mechanics, as most people don't like those mechanics. I honestly don't like those mechanics either. I just wanted to simplify the game a bit.
The Final Exam working build was not updated.
This post contains thumbnail censored versions of the images. The original uncensored images are available on Patreon and Boosty. If you can't find these images in a working build of the game, then they probably haven't been added to the game yet. Please be patient.

Attachments
main-Feb-4-2024-001-c1.jpg
main-Feb-4-2024-001-c1.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 5260 times
extra-Feb-9-2024-c.jpg
extra-Feb-9-2024-c.jpg (60.96 KiB) Viewed 5260 times
extra-Feb-9-2024-cr1.jpg
extra-Feb-9-2024-cr1.jpg (101.24 KiB) Viewed 5261 times
main-Feb-9-2024-c.jpg
main-Feb-9-2024-c.jpg (62.18 KiB) Viewed 5260 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Difference World Devlog Feb 18 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:12 am

Hi! According to the already established tradition, I continue my devlog.
As I mentioned earlier, I am once again prioritizing the development of the Size Difference World game. Firstly, as I understand from the feedback, everyone likes this game much more than the platformer Final Exam.
Secondly, the person who wanted to help me publish the platform game disappeared somewhere and has not been in contact for a long time. Oddly enough, I'm not surprised by this. There were a lot of people in my life who, at first, promised to help me, and then disappeared without a trace. Once again I am convinced that it is best to rely only on myself.
No, I'm not stopping development of the platformer. But I will work on it much less often, since I have very little free time (I have already written about my life situation many times in past posts), and I simply physically cannot devote the same amount of time to two games. In addition, recently I started having serious health problems.
Last week I started creating the new location - the training room. This week I started creating a girl sprite for a training battle. Unfortunately, the sketch is not finished yet, as I spent a lot of time looking at different options for the appearance. I'll post an image a little later.
This week I made two new images that have already been added to the updated working build of the Size Difference World game. A working build of the game is included as part of the content provided as a reward to patrons on Boosty and Patreon. For greater convenience, all the above-mentioned content is now available under one link.
Very soon I will continue creating new locations in the game. Immediately after I create the possibility of a training battle in the training room. My immediate plans include creating an art gallery room where my old (and not only old) images will be displayed. In addition, I will soon begin creating the surroundings of the starting location building. Please be patient. Yes, I know that the development of the game is taking a little longer than we would like. But I can’t do it any other way. Life circumstances don't allow it.
This post contains thumbnail censored versions of the images. The original uncensored images are available on Patreon and Boosty. If you can't find these images in a working build of the game, then they probably haven't been added to the game yet. Please be patient.

Attachments
main-Feb-14-2024-cr.jpg
main-Feb-14-2024-cr.jpg (78.08 KiB) Viewed 4591 times
main-Feb-14-2024-c1.jpg
main-Feb-14-2024-c1.jpg (61.92 KiB) Viewed 4591 times
main-Feb-17-2024-cr.jpg
main-Feb-17-2024-cr.jpg (53.19 KiB) Viewed 4591 times
main-Feb-17-2024-c.jpg
main-Feb-17-2024-c.jpg (41.96 KiB) Viewed 4592 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Difference World Devlog Feb 25 2024

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:34 am

Hi!
I didn't want to write anything in the devlog today, because nothing new has been added to the game since last time. However, despite that, I still decided to share some of my thoughts and plans, as well as do a little voting.
As I've mentioned before, I started having some serious health issues. I had an eye surgery and, at the moment, I am going through a period of rehabilitation. Because of this, I am, temporarily, unable to work on the computer as long as I used to. This answers the frequent question of why I'm so slow at creating content. And that's why there are so few updates to the working build of the game.
At the moment, in order to strain my eyes as little as possible, I'm focusing on scenario development. I'm also, as before, continuing to create size-difference images with various anime heroines. However, for now, these images are not directly related to the game. The images will only be, later on, added to the picture gallery. I will continue to create images for gameplay later, when my eyesight is fully restored. For now, the new images will be replaced by a blank text on a dark background.
All this is temporary, until my health is restored.
Now I'll move on to the voting I mentioned just above.
I'll start by saying that, as I've once again seen, it's easier for me to create images than games. I'm more interested in being an artist than a game designer. And, therefore, the chances of me creating a good RPG game are very low. Because of the above, I decided that the game will not be a role-playing game after all. I simply don't know the mechanics of RPGs. It would take a lot of free time to learn them.
In my vision, the future Size Difference World game can only be in two variants of genres. The first variant is a visual novel. The second variant is a visual novel with adventure elements. The second variant involves not only viewing images and reading scripted dialogs, but also moving the protagonist between different locations. The game mechanics of the second variant is already implemented in the latest version of the working build (although it has few locations so far). Yes, such a game, I think, will be more interesting than just a visual novel. But it is much more difficult to implement.
I've created a voting, with the help of which I want to know what you want to see the future game.
You can vote on my Patreon page. Voting is public, so you don't have to be a my patron to vote.
Here's the link:

The working build of the game has not changed, so the link to the virtual folder with content for patrons will be changed later when I create a new image.
This week I created a few variant images with the anime heroine. The images have already been added to the gallery for patrons.
This post contains smaller censored versions of the images.

Attachments
extra-Feb-23-2024-cr.jpg
extra-Feb-23-2024-cr.jpg (44.58 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
extra-Feb-23-2024-c.jpg
extra-Feb-23-2024-c.jpg (63.87 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
main-Feb-21-2024-cr.jpg
main-Feb-21-2024-cr.jpg (47.7 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
main-Feb-21-2024-c.jpg
main-Feb-21-2024-c.jpg (62.72 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext