Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Postby Joily » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:03 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:The new update is fun. I love that you're doing a variety of content with breast vore and even transformation!

Same complaints as others. I want to lose without it having to be intentional! I know you're working on it though!

Thank you, buddy!~

Yeah, I have a lot of fun battle types planned!~ There's going to be a whole kinky myriad of ideas!

We're working hard to essentially add some more moves to the enemy pokemon, but making sure they use a devouring move first~ The pokemon AI is what's currently holding us back, but, it'll be a lot more of a game than an experience hopefully!~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:47 pm

Ooo... Now that I look again, someone mentioned minimize being used for potential scenes. I imagine one pokemon or the other in certain places using the move on you instead of the normal way, and leading to either a chase or internal scene where you attempt to escape. One obvious pokemon who could ambush you this way could be Gardevoir.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby mysteriousace » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:14 pm

edit: it works now that I extracted it and launched it from the desktop, now to see what goodness lies within
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby Qwertyyxxxiw » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:04 pm

When I try to open the game, I get the message: error opening openall device. Does someone knows what I am doing wrong?
Schermopname_2.png
Schermopname_2.png (14.75 KiB) Viewed 14165 times
Qwertyyxxxiw
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:04 am

Qwertyyxxxiw wrote:When I try to open the game, I get the message: error opening openall device. Does someone knows what I am doing wrong?
Schermopname_2.png

Did you extract the ZIP file the game comes in?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Imnothere44 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:40 pm

Not trying to accuse anyone of anything, and I feel like it may just be a file being read weirdly or something going wrong but how come when I download this my antivirus tells me there's a trojan in it?
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joily » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:13 pm

Imnothere44 wrote:Not trying to accuse anyone of anything, and I feel like it may just be a file being read weirdly or something going wrong but how come when I download this my antivirus tells me there's a trojan in it?

It's an issue with some RPG Maker games - Here's a bit of info I found about it.

Here is some background info on why this happens and why it will always happen again:

Known viruses are mostly harmless, because they are known and filtered everywhere.
The biggest thread are unknown viruses - viruses that are so new that no one knows they are out there and infecting systems.

But how do you protect against unknown viruses? You scan for number sequences that are the same as command sequences used to execute code or infect files.
Unfortunately not every number sequence is actually command code of a virus - it is even possible to identify a picture as a virus if the pixel color numbers accidentally create the same number sequence as the bad command sequence.

That is what is creating all those false positives - and RMMV and RMMZ have even more problems here because they are using HTML technologies to load and save their data, and a heuristic scan cannot see if that is a local program working correctly or a website trying to infect the local files - HTML code is code after all.

So it's always a balance - making the heuristic scan more aggressive will cause it to find more false positives but also increase the chance to find new and unknown viruses.

It's the user who must decide how aggressive (s)he wants the scan - if the computer rarely goes to the internet a low scan might be enough, if you regularly visit the darker sides of the internet you should use a very strict heuristic scan.

The game is safe, don't worry.
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrPeculiar » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:48 pm

Hey, sorry to bother. I installed the RPG Maker XP RTP and everything, but this game doesn't appear to work on my computer? I've run the downloaded file to extract the game, but when I try to run it, it says it's missing a game.ini file? Can anyone help?
MrPeculiar
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:25 pm

As a noodle prey enjoyer who thinks Joily is heccin cute, IDK how I missed this, but I'm downloading it now.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Joily » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:57 pm

MrPeculiar wrote:Hey, sorry to bother. I installed the RPG Maker XP RTP and everything, but this game doesn't appear to work on my computer? I've run the downloaded file to extract the game, but when I try to run it, it says it's missing a game.ini file? Can anyone help?

I think I helped you on the server, but if you're still having troubles, extract it from the Desktop!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joily » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:58 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:As a noodle prey enjoyer who thinks Joily is heccin cute, IDK how I missed this, but I'm downloading it now.

I am an illusive beast~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pokémon: Snake Green (Vore Game Jam Winner)

Postby windtraveler » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:59 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:The extractor crashes about 20% of the way through every time i run it

If your System Locale is not set to United States, try changing it to United States and then restarting the computer.
windtraveler
New to the forum

Postby lokaps » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:45 am

Hey I guess I'm late ha but I just saw you put out the update a while ago. Looking good so far! Noticed some new scenes and I think some new spritework, plus it's nice to see it's more set up for a continuing story.

Since you were asking about bugs, not sure if this happened to anyone else but Arbok post game locks me up. When Arbok moves to the right Joily does too, but then there's no more text box or way to advance. Maybe I needed to do something first?

Glad to see you're still at it though! What's out already is great and with some of your ideas it sounds like it will get even better!
lokaps
Been posting for a bit

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:36 pm

is there a way to surrender early in fights?
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueenFutatheVoracious » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:05 pm

fuocoperpetuo wrote:is there a way to surrender early in fights?

One of Joily's moves is effectively a suicide button, use that.
Yeah i'm hot, AND IT AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF!
QueenFutatheVoracious
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joily » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:42 pm

Taking a little break for the holidays! For everyone wondering, this project is still being worked on!

Progress is a little slow, but mainly it's because there's a lot of quality of life structures we've been working on!

Improving the Digestion system, planning out a full story, putting together a full pokedex, working on shrinking mechanics for microsections, a log for quests and sidequests, a lot more vore sprites and encounters, a new player card, custom badges, a fully working interactive map...

It's taking a while between work and writing commissions, but, I'm still pumped to work hard on the game!~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 pm

I do have one question around this. I know that mechanically it's identical, but do you have any intent on separating transformation out into its own move, or for something like having it last X turns but leave her unable to act during that time? Or is that not possible?
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Joily » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:10 pm

bighead wrote:I do have one question around this. I know that mechanically it's identical, but do you have any intent on separating transformation out into its own move, or for something like having it last X turns but leave her unable to act during that time? Or is that not possible?

Transformation and Being Bound (Like being tangled in vines or tied in ropes) will both be separate status effects in the future, and will function differently to digestion, as well as have their own moves to work!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:42 pm

Oooh excellent! Looking forwards to seeing how it goes. I've only recently properly given it a go, but the stuff you've got there so far is a really good start, and I can see this being even better in the future.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Joily » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:02 pm

bighead wrote:Oooh excellent! Looking forwards to seeing how it goes. I've only recently properly given it a go, but the stuff you've got there so far is a really good start, and I can see this being even better in the future.

Thank you! There's a lot planned - With any luck, I'll have a little more free time in 2024, and with the work I'm putting in now, the foundations will be set, so I won't need new Tilesets or coding - I can just make vore sprites and script events!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game