Eternal Gutslut (3/21) 4.0 Of Cruelty and Guts

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Gutslut (3/21) 4.0 Of Cruelty and Guts

Postby justlookinaround » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:05 pm

iforgot, I would love to know how you do this
justlookinaround
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomusername3 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:37 pm

Hey ! First of all, great game (my favorite on eka's touches all my buttons) and great update. Small bug report however, once I am inside the intestines of Alyx, absorbing decreases my sin instead of regenerating it which makes it... pretty much impossible.
randomusername3
New to the forum

Postby zekromNLR » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:18 am

Since somewhere between 1.55 (the last version I played) and 4.0, this game stopped working on the latest macOS. I suspect it might have something to do with the move to RPG Maker MZ? When I try to open it normally, it tells me "The application game.app cannot be opened" (not the normal gatekeeper complaint!), and when I try to open it via the terminal, it tells me "permission denied".
zekromNLR
New to the forum

Postby Cilis » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:41 am

Not seeing any of the images of the preds, just black backrounds in all scenes. Is that normal? The save icons for given preds indicate there is much more art then I'm seeing.
Cilis
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game