The Flirty Fox (A visual Novel vore game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Flirty Fox (A visual Novel vore game)

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:32 pm

Just played your new game and it was quite fun, though there where a few spots I thought would make for great branches into different vore/sex parings and outcomes, but I understand not wanting to over work on a fun hobby, or there being limits on engine code or what the AI can generate

though it would have been nice if in the spin the bottle ending, the player could have picked pairing from those that joined, as well as changed how many joined based on who at the party you asked, I know that would triple or so the work for it, but would have been nice

also would have loved if the player was able to get the fox twins himself for a 2 in one meal, say by making sure they exhaust themselves with 2-3 other guests before you (like Roger as he already fucks them in the one path, convincing them to have fun with Spencer after eating Fritz, then suggesting Bruce try for them himself saying something about them possibly being to exhausted to resist ( with you getting to enjoy a big kitty after) or going for them yourself for a bigger wolf cutie~
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby JhJ » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:53 pm

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:also would have loved if the player was able to get the fox twins himself for a 2 in one meal, say by making sure they exhaust themselves with 2-3 other guests before you (like Roger as he already fucks them in the one path, convincing them to have fun with Spencer after eating Fritz, then suggesting Bruce try for them himself saying something about them possibly being to exhausted to resist ( with you getting to enjoy a big kitty after) or going for them yourself for a bigger wolf cutie~

Ohh that actually does sound rather lovely. That could have been a very nice outcome too! But yeah when making those games you kind of have to focus the branches down. Every branch can cause huge additional work. And I am just one lil foxy working on those! Thanks a lot for your feedback though! I will definately try some stuff like that once I try to do something similar to this setup!

cheers!

Jack.
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby Estee » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:23 pm

Gotta say, I really like the vibe of the writing with how casual vore is depicted despite there being no reformation. It has something darkly comedic that really appeals to me that the prey in these scenarios basically treats their impending doom like "Welp, guess this happens now but at least I had some fun first."
Estee
Participator

Postby JhJ » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:31 pm

Estee wrote:Gotta say, I really like the vibe of the writing with how casual vore is depicted despite there being no reformation. It has something darkly comedic that really appeals to me that the prey in these scenarios basically treats their impending doom like "Welp, guess this happens now but at least I had some fun first."

Hi,

yeah that is my fav kind of vore. Fatal but all handled casually. Not the most realistic setup of course but its all just silly fun anyway.

Glad you had fun with the game.

cheers.

Jack.
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby Estee » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:04 am

I did and hope to see more.

It also intersects with another vore trope I quite like, when they prey is not really willing but still partly at fault for being eaten. Like the twins egging on people they know would eat them and letting themselves be lured into a trap. They know the risk but they go with it anyway due to hornyness.
Estee
Participator

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:25 pm

Commenting to bookmark!

Great stuff!
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:18 am

Ooooh! I'm gonna have to take a peak at this some time soon~
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby JhJ » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:44 am

Estee wrote:I did and hope to see more.

It also intersects with another vore trope I quite like, when they prey is not really willing but still partly at fault for being eaten. Like the twins egging on people they know would eat them and letting themselves be lured into a trap. They know the risk but they go with it anyway due to hornyness.

Oh yeah that is something I quite enjoy myself too! I usually have always at least one or 2 chars in my vore games that act like this!

Glad you enjoyed the game!

Cheers!

Jack
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby Estee » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:56 am

Will there be more games like this or updates? Cause the art and scenes were fantastic.

Spoiler warning:
With the vore spin-the-bottle game I would have also loved a way to alter the outcome a bit more. Perhaps via choices that could change the participants. Personally, an
outcome where Benny gets to eat his predator teacher Vasuki instead would be top tier hot.
Estee
Participator

Postby JhJ » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:59 pm

Estee wrote:Will there be more games like this or updates? Cause the art and scenes were fantastic.

Spoiler warning:
With the vore spin-the-bottle game I would have also loved a way to alter the outcome a bit more. Perhaps via choices that could change the participants. Personally, an
outcome where Benny gets to eat his predator teacher Vasuki instead would be top tier hot.

Hey!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the game. And yeah, I think a few more options towards the end would have been better. I kind of built the choices in a very clumsy way and only later learned how to do it better. So towards the end I ran into a few problems.

To answer your question. Yes, there will be a similar game. I spent the last 2 months learning a new engine. The next Vore project has already started. The plan is to make an RPG/VN combo game. It will also take place in the Voraciou-U setting. The plan is to have a sandbox kind of game where you'll have a lot of options to get eaten, eat or even feed NPCs to other NPCs. There is still a lot of work to be done though, so the new game is still quite a while away from release.

cheers,

Jack
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby Estee » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:39 am

Ah sweet, would love to meet (and eat) that sexy snake again there.
Estee
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game