Goddesses Game [Ver 0.2.0] 11-05-23 M player Pred/Ob

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Goddesses Game [Ver 0.2.0] 11-05-23 M player Pred/Ob

Postby PredatorsLament » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:46 am

Instructions to update.

Method 1: (easier for pc in my opinion) unzip the game, go to OLD version of game, find your saves, cut and paste into the same folder in NEW version

Method 2: (better for joiplay in my opinion) unzip game, open NEW version, cut EVERYTHING, open old version, paste, overwrite when prompted

https://subscribestar.adult/predator-s-lament
My Subscribestar where you can download the latest update for free.

This is it. The prologue is done and posted on subscribestar. This is the last free version, but the 1$ tier will give all updates I post for chapter 1.

How your choices affect the game
Spoiler: show

This game is HEAVILY focused on choices and consequences. So, the following are the common things the game tracks

Vore, obviously. The game flags if you digest someone and counts how many times youve done it. Safe vore does not flag
Taking Advantage. Getting sex through anything other than romantic means flags as taking advantage, and counts it
rape. Seperate from taking advantage, rape is tracked and flagged differently
Slavery. Enslaving and similar forms of claiming of characters is flagged and tracked.
Kindness/Cruelty - Acts of kindness and cruelty, including some things above are tracked on +/- scale

Vorephile, Vorephobe, or Neutral. These flags are created during the first Iasaia and Blake scene. Though obviously anyone here is a vorephile, i thought i should add vorephobia as a fun roleplay option. In Iasaia's scene, if you eat blake, iasaia eats blake, or you save blake, you'll be given a prompt that flags you as vorephile, vorephobe, or neither. If you eat blake and decide vorephobe, you'll have a weak stomach and throw up blake. If you choose the fourth option "I can't watch" your automatically flagged vorephobe. Vorephobes will rarely have any opportunities to eat people, but it might open other opportunities. Conversely, vorephiles will often automatically accept certain vore scenes, but this qill quickly build your voracious reputation.

How you see the world. Philosophy, Science, Magic, Faith, is actually a bigger aspect than you'd initially think. It doen't play much role in the prologue, but in the future, the argument of those four views will become more obvious, and your choice will make certain situations easier or harder

All of these things and your choices come together and change any given scene in several ways. If you've eaten dozens of people, word will get around and people won't trust you not to eat them. A reputation as a rapist isn't great either. But a man well known for kindness might be rewarded when he doesn't expect it.

Walkthrough

Once you get through the opening and are in the Mother Superiors quarters, you need to find and talk to 23 characters before you have the option to end the day and progress to the night portion

Priestesses
1 & 2 - Elnora and Sulnea - Will auto trigger scene when you approach. Talk to them again for light commentary. Come back after speaking to everyone to get additional lore from sulnea, and a fourth wall joke from elnora
3 - Methina - Main hall, north, right in front of the altar. Come back to her (or fenia) [Quest] after talking to everyone to start a small quest. Just go back and forth between them until the quest is done.
4 - Rosa - Pacing in main hall, west side, northish. Talk to her to annoy her. Her second conversation is different. there are five inetarctions in the prologue I've marked with [Quest]. you have to complete three to get her second dialogue. with a bonus line or two if youve done all five. Once youve done this, she'll be sitting at the table on the southwest part of the main hall.
5 - fenia - Eating in the dining room of the quarters. See methina above for her second interaction
6 - feylin - zooming around the northeast main hall. talk to her and do your best to decipher what she says. after youve talked to everyone, find her on the roof, via a vine in the quarters, to possibly get a willing, safe vore scene.
7 - Mursha - attic. Talk to her twice to learn a little lore about the pets. Come back after talking to everyone for a [Quest].
8 - koite - cellar in front of cluster of barrels. talk to her a second time for a hint to charlottes whereabouts, and talk to her once youve talked to everyone for some lore
9 - mitru - outside, west side, pacing. talk a second time to learn petals whereabouts, and talk to her once you've met everyone to make a friend.

Paladins
1 - Luciel. Outside your door. Talk to her after talking to everyone, then go outside to the back of the temple and talk to the angel [Quest]. Once you have, go to luciel's room, either during the day or night sequence, to get a sex scene with impregnation. Devora may have comments
2 - Devora. Next to luciel. walk into her room in the night sequence to get a sex scene with impregnation
3 - Iasaia - In the basement at the back. Talking to her initiates the first vore scene. The victim, detailed below, can be saved, eaten by you, or eaten by iasaia. The choice will affect many things. After talking with everyone, talk to her or charlotte to initaiate a small lore scene. Comments will be made if you safe vored feylin
4 - Vyara. Guarding the gate outside. Talking to her again after speaking to everyone will give some light lore
5 - Kassandra - Talking to her twice allows you to learn some lore, coming back after meeting everyone will reveal even more lore
6 - Zophia - Guarding the gate, speaking to her a second time reveals melody's location. COming back after speaking to everyone will give a brief conversation with pop culture references.
7 - Charlotte - Walk inside the cluster of barrels in the basement. Afterv speaking to everyone, speak to her or iasaia as decribed above, then go find her in the attic. At night, outside her and Iasaia have small comments

Mother Superior (Not one of the 23 needed to progress to night) - If you talk to her after meeting everyone (And claiming blake if you saved her from Iasaia) you'll get to know, and hate, the mother superior.

Pets
Olivia - Asleep by a window in the attic, she gets zoomies after you talk to everyone
Melody - In the pond outside in the back left, she moves to the pool in the cellar after speaking to everyone
Polly - Flying around the attic, asking for food. After speaking to everyone, on of the trees outside drops some fruit, give it to polly, then be nice and give her more, or be a pervert and get a blowjob.
Petal - Touch the purple flower near mitru, then speak to her a few more times, then go inside and come back outside. Get a blowjob or be decent and dont.
Jellybean - Triggers as soon as you enter the attic for the first time. After speaking to everyone, go into the attic and wath the short scene, then find her in the main hall
Momo - Praying at the statues at the back of the main hall. After speaking to everyone and finding two poems (both in the main hall) go to your room [quest]. If the molegirl (detailed below) was eaten or claimed, momo will have comments. After this scene, the other five pets above will have additional dialogue

Eve - Talk to her in the main hall. After, talk to her repeatedly to see her shapeshift repeatedly. Once you've met neveryone, she complains about a molegirl outside. Once the molegirl is dealt with, she thanks you and offers to give a proper reward in the attic. [quest]. In the attic, be generous and tell her she owes you nothing, accept a blowjob, or rape eve (she won't like you, obviously)

The next two aren't needed to trigger the 'talk to everyone' sequence, though blake muct be claimed (if she wasn't eaten) in order to move to the night sequence

Blake - The necromancer Iasaia wanted to munch on. If she survives, either because you saved her, or ate her and had a weak stomach, she'll be in the attic waiting to be claimed. All four options are a bit self-explanatory, and all four give their own distinct version of a sex scene, though as a slave, the sex scene is considered rape. If she survives, she'll be a companion in later chapters. If she's eaten, her ghost will have scenes later (and possibly, not decided yet, a quest to ressurect her.)

Molegirl - Needs to be dealt with to completeeves quest. If youve already done Momo's second scene, she'll appear and give comments on how you deal with her. You can eat her or feed her to Iasaia, both considered cruel. You can claim her as a pet or release her, both considered kind (she might show up again later either way) and you can choose to rape her throat first before deciding, considered cruel, and flagsrae, obviously.

Night section - Fairly straightforward. Wakeup, go to main hall, talk to feylin, Go further into main hall to get a scene, go north of the altar to get a scene. Going into the cellar or attic reveals theres nothing going on in either place. Going to the quarters you'll find most of the priestesses and paladins asleep, with small commentary if you interact with them. Entering the quarters givesyou a prompt to go to the library, but its not necessary. The library event is timed, it occurs after staying in the library for a period of time, then a book falls of a shelf. Reading it will give some foreshadowing.

Mother Superiors quarters. Fairly straight forward. Choose to eat Mother Superior or Let her eat Elnora. Either way, you'll find out the Ghosts names.

Outside- go to the right to speak to the ghost, then head to the back of the temple to get a scene that schanges depending on your choices

Go inside and if you've gotten all the night events, you should be prompted to go to the outside shed to get tools. Once you do, go inside, and make your choice. Everything from their is scripted. When the scripting ends, your free to roam around.

My To-Do List

Prologue
Expand all sex and vore scenes
add visuals
Last edited by PredatorsLament on Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 45 times in total.
PredatorsLament
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Goddess' Game

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:48 pm

I'm seeing an increase in newer games being shown in thread without screenshots, so I always be skeptical whenever it happens. ^^;
Don't bother me... Move along and pretend I don't exist...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Playfulpetfox » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:59 pm

Screenshots are very, very helpful. A lot of people (if not most) will just ignore it once they see that there is...nothing to, you know...see.
Playfulpetfox
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:12 pm

Haven't downloaded, but from what I can see in the screenshots you have a lot of excess empty space. Unless the character moves around at mach 2, you can keep the maps smaller.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby PredatorsLament » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:11 am

DroolingPred wrote:Haven't downloaded, but from what I can see in the screenshots you have a lot of excess empty space. Unless the character moves around at mach 2, you can keep the maps smaller.

I'm not done adding materials to most rooms. I put this together in a week, I'm far from finished, even with the prologue.
PredatorsLament
Been posting for a bit

Postby LethiaAzalea » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:19 am

I do hope that there is a route where you can convince girls to be willing prey, by some method or another. Especially if incest is going to be involved~
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby PredatorsLament » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:42 am

LethiaAzalea wrote:I do hope that there is a route where you can convince girls to be willing prey, by some method or another. Especially if incest is going to be involved~

There will be, but only for some. Its not realistic for a lot of people to want to die. Im focusing on fantasy realism
PredatorsLament
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:13 am

Thank god I clicked on this one. I thought it was going to be another F/F, F/M, player as prey game after reading the title. Great to have another M/F vore game to play!
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby PredatorsLament » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:17 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Thank god I clicked on this one. I thought it was going to be another F/F, F/M, player as prey game after reading the title. Great to have another M/F vore game to play!

Im adamantly against male prey. If the player is ever prey in this game it will A. Be very unique circumstances and B. Not sexualized
PredatorsLament
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:55 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Thank god I clicked on this one. I thought it was going to be another F/F, F/M, player as prey game after reading the title. Great to have another M/F vore game to play!

Seems to be prolific all around. I'm tired of so many 'player as prey only' games out there, happy to see there's been a change here.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby PredatorsLament » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:

Seems to be prolific all around. I'm tired of so many 'player as prey only' games out there, happy to see there's been a change here.

I know, right. I got tired of looking for player pred games and made one. Lol
PredatorsLament
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:15 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Seems to be prolific all around. I'm tired of so many 'player as prey only' games out there, happy to see there's been a change here.

Yeah, I do want more Player as Pred in games, or a balance between Player as Pred and Player as Prey, which I don't mind either way.

The issue with strictly Player as Prey scenarios is that you'll be missing out vore scenes if you play the game optimally (Unless if the game forces you to go through vore scenes, like the Giantess games), and it focuses on the losing aspect instead of reward the player with such. This has been done far too many times, and that's not only just vore itself.

Either way, as much as I'm a bit iffy with Male Preds, I'll keep an eye on this project. This looks promising. :-D
Don't bother me... Move along and pretend I don't exist...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:16 pm

PredatorsLament wrote:

Im adamantly against male prey. If the player is ever prey in this game it will A. Be very unique circumstances and B. Not sexualized

Not a fan of male prey myself. As far as I consider, vore is only sexy if the prey is a cute girl. That being said, I don't mind games where you can also be prey as long as there's a way to avoid it.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Re: The Goddess' Game (M Player. M/F, M/H, H/F)

Postby RedOrange » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:59 pm

Love to see another male player as pred game! :D
RedOrange
New to the forum

Postby spodermen » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:15 pm

Im curious on the types of vore this has, and it looks really cool too!
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby PredatorsLament » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:08 pm

spodermen wrote:Im curious on the types of vore this has, and it looks really cool too!

Will have oral and Cock vore primarily. There will probably be at least one unbirth somewhere down the line
PredatorsLament
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:46 am

Part of me hopes that there'll be lots of willing prey in this game.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby FoxGirlFan » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:32 am

When I try to open the game, I just get an error.

"Cannot read property 'updateGamepadRelease' of null"
FoxGirlFan
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:30 am

Very good start. Always nice to see more player as pred content.

Is there a way to end the first day, or are you just stuck in the "Go meet people" phase? I'm pretty sure I met everyone.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PredatorsLament » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:29 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Part of me hopes that there'll be lots of willing prey in this game.

There will definirely be willing prey, but its not really the focus
PredatorsLament
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game