How do I make these images?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How do I make these images?

Postby LordCrowe » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:43 am

So I've been thinking of dabbling in game creation as of late, but I'm no artist, can't even draw a stick figure right. It goes without saying that it's hard to make a fetish game with no images. I COULD draw from the Game Resource Dictionary but relying solely on that feels like a fools game.

But in a lot of femdom games and the like I've noticed a particular artstyle, like this:
Spoiler: show

It doesn't look drawn, it looks generated, like someone took some pose-able 3d assets and just conformed them to a fit a scene, and I was hoping someone knew what tool or tools are used to make this sort of thing.
LordCrowe
New to the forum

Re: How do I make these images?

Postby Schagura » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:58 am

LordCrowe wrote: It doesn't look drawn, it looks generated, like someone took some pose-able 3d assets and just conformed them to a fit a scene, and I was hoping someone knew what tool or tools are used to make this sort of thing.

This looks heavily like Koikatsu, most probably Koikatsu Sunshine.
Another well-known 3d modeling software that is often used in Video games is HoneySelect, which looks more realistic.

Here are two example of Koikatsu Sunshine:
CharaStudio-2023-09-04-22-46-17-Render.png
You can have Size difference as well

CharaStudio-2023-10-12-18-52-00-Render.png
Or Vore~

I also use it for my Vore game, so I can definitely recommend it~
It takes a while to get used to it and get the poses/modeling done right, but once you do, it can looks very good.
Happy gamemaking!
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby FatalEndeavor » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:00 pm

Those are usually made with Koikatsu or com3d2. Those are games made by Illusion that have 3d model and scene maker.
FatalEndeavor
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:28 pm

That looks like Koikatsu, as others have said; a hentai game made by a company called Illusion. (However, CM3D2 and COM3D2 are made by a separate team called Kiss.) Koikatsu, COM3D2, and Honey Select all have extensive tools for character and scene creation, which, with practice, can make some pretty good-looking images. (There is also "3D Custom Girl", though that's much older than any of those, and I don't think it caught on outside Japan the same way the others have.) I've dabbled with COM3D2 and Koikatsu specifically, and I think Koikatsu is a lot less restrained - at any rate, you could get much crazier with character proportions, at least depending on the mods you pick up. It's also, I think, a lot easier to just import characters into your Koikatsu game, and there are a whoooole lot of Koikatsu characters to go around.

It is worth noting that these games have metric fucktons of DLC, and that's going to go up even more when you consider the bajillions of mods you can get. Illusion is akin to Bethesda, in that their major releases have an exhausting number of mods.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby ohhellothere » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:24 am

Yeah that would be Koikatsu, unfortunately ILLUSION went out of business in August so you might not be able to get their products anymore.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby farmlover » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:18 am

Schagura wrote:
LordCrowe wrote: It doesn't look drawn, it looks generated, like someone took some pose-able 3d assets and just conformed them to a fit a scene, and I was hoping someone knew what tool or tools are used to make this sort of thing.

This looks heavily like Koikatsu, most probably Koikatsu Sunshine.
Another well-known 3d modeling software that is often used in Video games is HoneySelect, which looks more realistic.

Here are two example of Koikatsu Sunshine:
CharaStudio-2023-09-04-22-46-17-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-10-12-18-52-00-Render.png

I also use it for my Vore game, so I can definitely recommend it~
It takes a while to get used to it and get the poses/modeling done right, but once you do, it can looks very good.
Happy gamemaking!

Are these from Vorealia?
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:46 am

As pointed out above, ILLUSION has gone out of business as a company, so you'll need to look online for fan-made backups (sometimes called "repacks") of their games/software.

...and I will take this opportunity to shill out my own vore belly mod which you can get here for Honey Select 1.

2023-10-31 10_39_23-StudioNEO.png
(Note: still working on the latest detailed belly model seen in the above image so it isn't in the mod pack yet, but the mod pack still has my other vore bellies.)
GooInABox
Participator

Postby JadeThePanda » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:04 pm

ohhellothere wrote:Yeah that would be Koikatsu, unfortunately ILLUSION went out of business in August so you might not be able to get their products anymore.

Koikatsu is still available on Steam
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:24 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:
ohhellothere wrote:Yeah that would be Koikatsu, unfortunately ILLUSION went out of business in August so you might not be able to get their products anymore.

Koikatsu is still available on Steam

You can buy koikatsu, but you can't buy koikatsu sunshine
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game