GUTSAW [The Third Demo on Patreon]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

GUTSAW [The Third Demo on Patreon]

Postby Egads » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:00 pm

Gutsaw... a serial killer who makes her prey go through some "trials" in order to live. No one has managed to beat her trials so far, and the police are doing everything in their power to catch her. You play as her most recent victim. Will you survive... or will you fail just like the rest?

Gutsaw is a vore game made in RPG Maker MZ that was teased last year, and only recently had development for it finally started. If it wasn't so obvious from the name, this game is inspired by the Saw series of films which I really loved.
Now obviously there will be some limitations to what I can do due to the engine but I'll try my best to make the game look good. Hope you like it! :D

Disclaimer
This game contains the following:
Spoiler: show
F/F
F/M
Same-size
Soft vore
Digestion
Disturbing imagery
Bones
Plot twists

Download link:
https://therealegads.itch.io/gutsaw

Oh yeah, and also please consider joining our Discord server!
And consider supporting me on Patreon too!

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Aaaaaaand yeah that's about it for now. See you once more progress on the game is made! :gulp:
Last edited by Egads on Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: GUTSAW

Postby Baneblade40k » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:13 pm

Sounds like an interesting concept. What sort of things will it include?
Baneblade40k
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:42 pm

so what content should we be expecting to see in this game?

you know F/F, F/M, soft vore, hard vore, digestion, ect?
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Argusking030 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:21 am

is it still failing if i do it on purpose
Argusking030
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:49 am

Can I beat her trials and be allowed to walk away, only to then let her have me anyway, on purpose?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:23 pm

Baneblade40k wrote:Sounds like an interesting concept. What sort of things will it include?

The_Prof wrote:so what content should we be expecting to see in this game?

you know F/F, F/M, soft vore, hard vore, digestion, ect?

Just updated the main post, hopefully that answers your question!

As for the other two replies, you'll have to play the game (once it comes out) and see for yourself :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedOrange » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:29 pm

Do you think it could have multiple ending and potentially a role reversal ending where the player vores the serial killer? I think that would be cool.
RedOrange
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:50 am

I'll be honest, this is a scenario I've fantasized about before, though naturally with some differences. I'm pretty sure I've dreamt it at some point too.

POV was of the criminal as a group of women awaken, bound. Criminal says he's going to rape everyone unless someone volunteers. When someone volunteers, he says the rest can go free. Beyond a one-way door is a short hallway with a device that will release their bindings. Then they must go through a large warehouse that the criminal claims to have turned into a garden. On the other side is someone waiting to take them home. What he fails to mention is that this garden is home to a variety of woman-eating plants and animals. One by one the women are devoured while the criminal and his volunteer watch on large screens. He often attempts to corrupt the volunteer into deriving pleasure from the sights while he has his way with her. Sometimes she falls and becomes a willing collaborator, otherwise he feeds her to his original partner in crime, a lamia. He does keep his word if anyone actually makes it through the garden, though.

It's been a long time since I've thought about this, how nostalgic...
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Re: GUTSAW [The First Demo]

Postby Egads » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:07 pm

The First Demo is now live!

Please keep in mind that this demo is like 5 minutes long lol, maybe even less.
But regardless, I hope you guys like it! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SmaxTheDestroyer » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:09 am

I look forward to this once it gets a bit longer~
SmaxTheDestroyer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Braduhsley » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:54 am

Question:
Will there be weight gain?
Braduhsley
New to the forum

Postby Manchura » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:15 pm

after playing through this I got curious if like the movies this is based off of, would characters be able to survive if the player got the played right and would that change the narrative (looking at first girl in the demo), or would they be scripted to die with the player unable to creatively find a way out

would have some serious implications on the idea of "alternate endings" based on what characters the player was capable of saving vs not
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:08 pm

SmaxTheDestroyer wrote:I look forward to this once it gets a bit longer~

Thank you so much!

Braduhsley wrote:Question:
Will there be weight gain?

I'll try to implement some weight gain into this game, though I won't make any promises :D

Manchura wrote:after playing through this I got curious if like the movies this is based off of, would characters be able to survive if the player got the played right and would that change the narrative (looking at first girl in the demo), or would they be scripted to die with the player unable to creatively find a way out

would have some serious implications on the idea of "alternate endings" based on what characters the player was capable of saving vs not

I'm not so sure, the ending to this game is already planned out but I'll see if I can implement some player choices and that stuff!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:09 am

It's been 2 weeks since the first demo came out.

Hope you guys liked it! Over 2K people have downloaded the demo so far, which is nuts 8O

Look forward to the full game once it comes out, your mind will be blown~ :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:54 am

Egads wrote:It's been 2 weeks since the first demo came out.

Hope you guys liked it! Over 2K people have downloaded the demo so far, which is nuts 8O

Look forward to the full game once it comes out, your mind will be blown~ :wink:

Your games are the memorable ones here becouse they are actually enjoyable

myself i stay more for the BE-Expansion fetish but i actually read the story which is a first in this sites
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:20 am

fuocoperpetuo wrote:
Egads wrote:It's been 2 weeks since the first demo came out.

Your games are the memorable ones here becouse they are actually enjoyable

myself i stay more for the BE-Expansion fetish but i actually read the story which is a first in this sites

Glad to hear you enjoyed them! I personally don't consider myself a professional story writer but I try to make good stories :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Legspert9 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:46 pm

Now, I only played the demo once, so maybe I missed something, but... what actually happens in the traps? The girl in the intro had to break the skull to get a key, but what happens when she fails? I don't remember it saying what happened, just a scream and cut to black.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:50 pm

Legspert9 wrote:Now, I only played the demo once, so maybe I missed something, but... what actually happens in the traps? The girl in the intro had to break the skull to get a key, but what happens when she fails? I don't remember it saying what happened, just a scream and cut to black.

I intentionally made it vague since it's the intro but the full game will explain what happened to her!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Joni3169 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:12 pm

I just love the Kirumi , you got talent when it comes to mix horror games and vore together so this game is the top one I'm waiting for ,keep the good work :p
Joni3169
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:10 pm

Joni3169 wrote:I just love the Kirumi , you got talent when it comes to mix horror games and vore together so this game is the top one I'm waiting for ,keep the good work :p

Agreed.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game