Lost Tales: An Endless Maze of Souls | RPG Maker

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Lost Tales: An Endless Maze of Souls | RPG Maker

Postby YellowMo » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:53 pm

Hello there!
Some of you might remember me as Saltyprey, creator of the game Tiny Sim. After the events that lead to the game being discontinued, I have not been resting.
After some updates I am finally (somewhat) comfortable spreading the news about my new game.
However, while in early access it will remain subscriber only.

Lost Tales: An Endless Maze of Souls

Story:
Due to unexpected circumstances, you find yourself within another layer of existence and forced into a new occupation which requires you to enter various realities and live through those various scenarios or a variety of deaths.
Watch the world you know change into a dystopian paradise for merciless and cruel women and uncover the reasons behind what is happening to the world and you.
Enter realities far from the one familiar to you and discover a realm of magic.
Discover the souls of those who have been lost and possibly discover a new reality or scenario for you to explore.

__

Description:
Lost Tales: AEMoS is a game made with RPG Maker. It is in early access and the story is not finished and will most likely be a long term RPG Maker project of mine, given the many possibilities.
While there are not many polished levels yet, those who are in the game are rather deep and offer alot of replayability.
Death does not lead back to the title, instead you will be brought back in the games hub area which offer various mechanics for you to become stronger as well as the level overview.

Every theme like modern, fantasy and futuristic will become an small open world, as well as a few sub stories.
An ending has been written but not been added into the game and will most likely come much later.

__

Current Playable Scenarios:

The Lab: Intro story, chapter one is done. More areas will be added later but are not necessary to finish it.
District 24: The modern themes open world. Has survival aspects and is basically a bit of a life sim with size change and transformation. Alot has been added already but it is not finished. Two more districts are planned. Currently has the whole district itself as well as an underground area.

Current Heavy Work-In-Progress Playable Scenarios:
The House: It was my testing ground for mechanics when I began the project. With all the changes to the game and its mechanics it's an absolute buggy mess. I plan on making this from scratch but decided to make it playable with disclaimers, because I know some of you might enjoy parts of it before it will be fully removed and replaced.
The Tutor: This was my testing level for death, respawn and win condition and is also no longer fully fuctional and pretty buggy with the games new changes. It will also be fully redone.
The Arena: Playable quick minigame, the prices don't work yet and I want to add more variety with the pictures. Otherwise it should be functional.
The Dorm: One of the more polished work in progress levels, which sadly were reverted to the "Heavy Work-In-Progress" - section when I had to go back to an back up at some point.

???: This is an early preview of the fantasy themed open world, which should be rather tricky to aquire for now.

Contains:
F/?, FM/?, M/? (planned), A/?, Furry, Macrophilia, Vore, Watersports, Scat, Gas, Instertion, UB, AV, Breast Crush, Nipple Crush, Butt Crush, Inanimate Object Tranformation, Aware, Unaware, Voyeur, Femdom, Sex*
The game contains filter for:
M/?
A/?
Vore
Gas
Scat

Gameplay:

https://thisvid.com/videos/lost-tales-an-endless-maze-of-souls-aemos-gameplay/

https://thisvid.com/videos/lost-tales-aemos-giantess-game-vore/

Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/S5gfrnfkUn
or
Subscribe to my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/YellowMo
Last edited by YellowMo on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YellowMo
New to the forum

Re: Lost Tales: An Endless Maze of Souls | RPG Maker

Postby Fridgeraider » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:01 pm

Are you thinking of perhaps making a subscribestar as well?
Fridgeraider
New to the forum

Postby LordCrowe » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Discord invite seems to be invalid...
LordCrowe
New to the forum

Postby YellowMo » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:25 pm

Fridgeraider wrote:Are you thinking of perhaps making a subscribestar as well?

As of now I do not had no plans for that, however I will consider it!
YellowMo
New to the forum

Postby YellowMo » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:27 pm

LordCrowe wrote:Discord invite seems to be invalid...

Thank you, the link has been fixed!
YellowMo
New to the forum

Postby LethiaAzalea » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:52 am

Any chance you can be pred at all in this game? or nah?
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Usernamealreadytakenagain » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:10 pm

Game looks great! Can't wait to play it
Usernamealreadytakenagain
New to the forum

Postby YellowMo » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:05 am

LethiaAzalea wrote:Any chance you can be pred at all in this game? or nah?

Yes you absolutely can. There is an open world level type which is also still actively being added to, in which you can capture tinies as well and do with them how you please.
YellowMo
New to the forum

Postby billionwant » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:29 pm

YellowMo wrote:
LethiaAzalea wrote:Any chance you can be pred at all in this game?geometry dash subzero or nah?

Yes you absolutely can. There is an open world level type which is also still actively being added to, in which you can capture tinies as well and do with them how you please.

It is so great. I can't wait to play it! :-D
billionwant
New to the forum

Postby swish » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:54 pm

Wow this looks amazing!
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:06 pm

Super happy to find another male prey game. F prey only is so in vogue these days.
empatheticapathy
---

Return to Vore game