Famished, Hazel's Journey [v.08B - Road to Regium]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Famished, Hazel's Journey [Prologue v.07E - Fort Valor]

Postby Rubiont-47 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:21 am

Katar wrote:People do seem to want me to go back and "finish off" Greenbrook. Anne getting predator status being a big wish and the ERADICATION of Trudy and Sarah either getting a bigger gut or being reduced to calories as well. I really think people just want to turn Greenbrook into a ghost town :(

Well, if you can devour almost everyone in this town already, why leave alive only 2 humans out of them all?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:37 pm

I love this game. Funny enough had similar concept. Great job! Can't wait for new update, perhaps one with more side activities. Also I wish goblins were giving some miniscule bonus like e.g. 1 hp or 1 mana or 1% hit chance or so.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pervystudent » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:11 am

I think there might have been a glitch somewhere. I don't remember ever absorbing sheriff Mara, but the conversation with Rodnus implies it happened. I remember getting berries to put her to sleep, and that's about it. I don't even have a passive from her (if she gives one).
Edit: I think it's been fixed. Since the game up to the public update isn't that long, I just replayed it. Mara is sleeping in the bed normally it seems, and I even have a new skill that wasn't there before. So I guess updates only work on new playthroughs?
Pervystudent
New to the forum

Postby LordKentus » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:25 am

Looking forward to seeing how things progress with the game now that it has the ORB
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnvilHead » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:17 pm

Absolutely fantastic!

I loved every second of this, and honestly can't wait for more! The way the scenes were described, along with the sound effect choices was great!
I truly hope to see more from this! Great work!
AnvilHead
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:48 pm

just asking but will there ever be antyhing othere then oral vore
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderTG » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:45 pm

VVV wrote:just asking but will there ever be antyhing othere then oral vore
There's already at least 2 scenes with anal, one pred and one prey
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:09 pm

Can't get the game to play. Was there something else in the file I'm to download?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Occulore » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:31 pm

I be a simple man, whenever I see weight gain in a vore game, then you have my attention. :D

I adore this game.
Occulore
---

Location: In the exact...CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!....Give or take fifty feet.

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:47 am

Played it from start to current finish. Loved it! Hazel is such a cute pred! Look forward to more~
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Famished, Hazel's Journey [Prologue v.08B - Road to Regi

Postby Katar » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:54 am

The fields of Southern Arnor have been left relatively untouched by the Avix invaders. However, as soldiers are pulled away beastkin, ravenous animals, and opportunistic organizations have taken the chance to prey upon the helpless homesteaders and flourish! Will Hazel prosper too in this chaos or will she end up as someone's next meal?!

Hello again everyone. This is the first part of the Road to Regium update. The main focus here was creating an underlying system for "random" encounters that I can expand upon later as the world gets larger. I dunno if people will really be into it, so please give me your feedback!

Changelog:
+Hazel has gotten a slight sprite update. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with her head when she moves but she wears clothes now!
+Made the shop in greenbrook "function" it's mainly a place for the player to sell the new "loot" items from random encounters and world space.
+Updated the map. I made it bigger so I can do more stuff!
+Added Eva, the vixen merchant. Eva has a lot to say about Hazel's weight and how to help her improve it!
+Added Random Events! Currently there are 8 varients of 5ish creatures for the "generic" red combat encounters. There are also 3 more unique instances noded by the purple question mark and orange question mark respectively.
+Added a camp in the southern Arnor area for Hazel to rest and digest!
+Added the first "camp follower", Mary! Camp followers are NPCs Hazel can aquire during her adventures that stick around camp and provide some useful little bonus or quality of life feature.
+Added Oldmoor and the Clasp.
+Multiple Pred, Prey, and other scenes. Of them I would say only three are... "Big" I decided to move one of the scenes that was in this part elsewhere in a future update. Sorry!
+Added "Simple" preds to the combat encounters. These are sprites and pictures that indicate vore but have no individual scenes based around them!
+Replaced Hazel's final stage images with new ones that I felt fit her style better. I'm lookin' at you next second to last...

Meanwhile, over on the Patreon with v.09:
+Hazel's spritesheet has gotten an update by Rukudog. Spoiler alert, she gets bigger.
+Outfits! The cosmetic items nobody knew they wanted until RIGHT NOW. Outfits have 2 weight stages vs the regular 4 so in my opinion it's best to play between the two middle stages in an outfit.
+There are two outfits currently implemented and hidden somewhere in the world. [All new content is west of Fort Valor]
+Katerina is now a companion! Should the player choose to be associated with the Clasp they too can have a cat girl judge their every move!
+2 new random encounters. They are dependent on Hazel's standing with the Duchy of Arnor.
+2 "Quests" One of which being my first attempt at the player leaving the immediate area to complete it.
+Spruced up camp a bit, giving the bought tents an actual interior.
+Can now leave companions behind at camp (This is important if you want to have high relations with all companions as certain scenes will anger them)
+Quite a few new vore scenes. I'm going to be conservative and say there are 10ish new scenes but I feel like there are more.
+One semi-hidden disposal scene that is very optional and can be skipped by sleeping enough after helping a certain blacksmith in an army camp.
+4 new areas each with multiple vore scenes and another new area without direct vore.
+Reputation system for the Duchy of Arnor. Getting it higher will affect how their agents treat you in the world.
+Introduced a new "Negotiation" system. I'm curious if people are going to like or hate it. Please tell me your thoughts when you find it!

I've probably forgotten something but that's at least the most important stuff I've done last month.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Re: Famished, Hazel's Journey [v.08B - Road to Regium]

Postby akaba13 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:12 pm

Love this game so far, really nice chara disign :)
As for the last updates but lizzie and mary were awesome :) by the way it was a nice touch to have two alternative disign for mary depending on how big hazel is when eaten :)
Just... " avoid this place unless you want to end up an avix's supper ", like a certain jedi once said " that's why i'm here ", can't way to have hazel fill more avix stomach, they look so good :)
By the way, i never though i could see a 10 on 10 like EVA going straight to a 20 on 10 ! what a good use of hazel ! :)
Last edited by akaba13 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
akaba13
New to the forum

Postby Kreate48 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:46 pm

Love the game so far! In particular the expanded scenes like the one with the prisoner and bandits are great.

Found bug: Gurgle gut can 'eat' herself suffering damage in the process, at least in 0.8B
Kreate48
New to the forum

Postby Zoelovesguts » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:16 pm

loving the game so far, i have too much fun just leaving everywhere i go empty lol.
just asking, but is there any way to have mary eat the couple, or at least the wife, and then eat her? its such a shame that i cant get that plump sheep as a double stuffed meal~
Zoelovesguts
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:20 pm

Does Rose have any scenes after she joins the party ?
Azirovka
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bite357 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Zoelovesguts wrote:loving the game so far, i have too much fun just leaving everywhere i go empty lol.
just asking, but is there any way to have mary eat the couple, or at least the wife, and then eat her? its such a shame that i cant get that plump sheep as a double stuffed meal~

Spoiler: show
while i do not know about eating the sheeptaur herself you can get the sheeptaur to eat them by first overhearing the argument between the wife and husband talking to the husband offering to help using the sigil on the sheep then talking to either the wife to just get her eaten or the husband to get them both eaten if you go with the both option you get the sheeptaur as a camp companion for semi free fortifying milk
bite357
New to the forum

Postby Joreeves » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 pm

Personally, I loved what the game has to offer so far. I would really like to see more intereaction with the Eva, the Shopkeeper, as I'm sure there will be. Overall, great game!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:18 pm

will this game have any kind of vore that is not oral
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rubiont-47 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:06 pm

VVV wrote:will this game have any kind of vore that is not oral

There is anal vore scene at least.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Krizkata » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:16 am

I really love the game! Is there a way to get Kat to be more open to eating people in ver 0.9? I think it would be great to have the option to turn her into this pred who constantly acts like she has the moral high ground on everyone while she's just as bad. Pacha's quest is a vore game that does this very well and detailed with the character Shichi if you need inspiration. Keep being awesome!
Krizkata
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game