Famished, Hazel's Journey [v.08B - Road to Regium]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Famished, Hazel's Journey [Prologue v.06C -Inn Update!]

Postby Mixa12662 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:30 pm

I would like to know if you do not need a translation into Russian of this game, if you are interested, please contact the discord "mixa12662" I am always in touch
Mixa12662
New to the forum

Postby Katar » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:04 am

Hello all, have you been wanting a discord for this game?! Well guess what! I made one!

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/EMq5PxCK

Also, the Goblin Fort Update is live over on the Patreon.
This update adds:
10+ Pred Scenes (6 of which are 'unique' instances while the others are more generic for eating the foot soldiers.
5ish Prey Scenes. I say ish because some are from unique fail states while others are more generic.
The first companion! A certain bunny girl is in need of rescue. Hopefully Hazel doesn't feel... too hungry.
Other stuff!
However it almost certainly contains oodles of bugs.
BUGS YOU CAN YELL AT ME FOR OVER ON THE DISCORD!

I'll probably release it over here at the end of the month or whenever the next "big" update comes out.
Last edited by Katar on Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby neverreallyexisted20 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:49 am

I'm fairly sure that if you eat the sheriff before giving her the letter it softlocks you out of the shield. I can't really tell if there's something I'm missing here but I can't give the letter to anyone, so.
neverreallyexisted20
New to the forum

Postby kikiyobi » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:32 am

I'm fairly sure that if you eat the sheriff before giving her the letter it softlocks you out of the shield. I can't really tell if there's something I'm missing here but I can't give the letter to anyone, so.

I was able to give the letter to the other guards and continue the quest line despite having eaten the sheriff.
kikiyobi
New to the forum

Postby clone4000 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:47 am

Is there a way for Hazel to eat Sarah?
After her "meal" she says she normally sleeps with sleep in purple so I'm not sure if it's a hint or a condition that's automatically picked up. I'm also intrigued by the "do not rent" room in the ledger.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:54 pm

Sarah isn't edible at the moment sadly. As for the purple hint it's basically to remind people that now they can sleep off their meals
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby nico240 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:30 pm

For when the next update I can't wait and I even think about making a story about Hazel and my avatar :D :-D :lol: 8) :P :) :gulp:
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby escalato » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:22 am

Discord invite expired :cry:
escalato
New to the forum

Postby Pervystudent » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:03 pm

Does the update end with getting the letter from the Duchy Soldier? Because I can't fin the sheriff to give the letter to. I think she's supposed to be still asleep after a quest?
Pervystudent
New to the forum

Postby clone4000 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:07 pm

Katar wrote:Sarah isn't edible at the moment sadly. As for the purple hint it's basically to remind people that now they can sleep off their meals

Thanks for letting us know. I thought that might be the case.It would literally just be Sarah, the guard and the woman runnign the store who you couldn't eat. So close to getting the whole town.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:01 pm

Maybe we can in the future update.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Famished, Hazel's Journey [Prologue v.07E - Fort Valor]

Postby Katar » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:20 am

Famished v.07 - Fort Valor

Fort Valor has been overwhelmed by the merciless goblins known as the Gurgle Gut tribe, named after their Chieftess Gurgle Gut herself. So too rests an ancient artefact waiting for the right person to deliver it from its ancient slumber. Will Hazel overcome this tribe or become another meal for its hunters?

This update adds:
The goblin fort!
10+ Pred Scenes (6 of which are 'unique' instances while the others are more generic for eating the foot soldiers.
5ish Prey Scenes. I say ish because some are from unique fail states while others are more generic.
The first companion! A certain bunny girl is in need of rescue. Hopefully Hazel doesn't feel... too hungry.
Other stuff!

Meanwhile, over on the Patreon V.08 - Road to Regium Part 1 has been released with the following stuff:
+Hazel has gotten a slight sprite update. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with her head when she moves but she wears clothes now!
+Made the shop in greenbrook "function" it's mainly a place for the player to sell the new "loot" items from random encounters and world space.
+Updated the map. I made it bigger so I can do more stuff!
+Added Eva, the vixen merchant. Eva has a lot to say about Hazel's weight and how to help her improve it!
+Added Random Events! Currently there are 8 varients of 5ish creatures for the "generic" red combat encounters. There are also 3 more unique instances noded by the purple question mark and orange question mark respectively.
+Added a camp in the southern Arnor area for Hazel to rest and digest!
+Added the first "camp follower", Mary! Camp followers are NPCs Hazel can aquire during her adventures that stick around camp and provide some useful little bonus or quality of life feature.
+Added Oldmoor and the Clasp.
+Multiple Pred, Prey, and other scenes. Of them I would say only three are... "Big" I decided to move one of the scenes that was in this part elsewhere in a future update. Sorry!
+Added "Simple" preds to the combat encounters. These are sprites and pictures that indicate vore but have no individual scenes based around them!
+Replaced Hazel's final stage images with new ones that I felt fit her style better. I'm lookin' at you next second to last...
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Loverofhalo » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:26 pm

You're making lightning-fast progress on this compared to most projects on here, and the quality is great. Please keep it up.
Loverofhalo
New to the forum

Postby FakerMaker69 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:43 pm

Nice game :D A idea companion I had would be a friendly goblin who may or may not be apart of the goblin fort that you could meet later. Also would growing taller after vore like a mini giantess be an idea option for the main or other characters?
FakerMaker69
New to the forum

Postby Katar » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:34 pm

FakerMaker69 wrote:Nice game :D A idea companion I had would be a friendly goblin who may or may not be apart of the goblin fort that you could meet later. Also would growing taller after vore like a mini giantess be an idea option for the main or other characters?

Right now the idea for Hazel is to give her unique scenes that increase weight or do weird stuff in specific scenes but keep her centered around the core 4 weights. Though who knows how things will go, maybe I'll get my arm twisted to add more for her.

Loverofhalo wrote:You're making lightning-fast progress on this compared to most projects on here, and the quality is great. Please keep it up.

I'll do my best! I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it. Funny enough, this project was actually the 2nd idea. The first was a kind of vore shop manager cause I said "Oh, that should be easy." It was not!
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Estee » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:50 pm

I kinda would love to know more about the vore shop idea.
Estee
Participator

Postby Katar » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:21 am

Estee wrote:I kinda would love to know more about the vore shop idea.

It was going to be a game where you played as a man running a shop in like a town of monsters. Kind of like Recettear where you were indebted to some guild, lady, or something. And you needed to get the right products for your ravenous customers. Sometimes including monsters, animals and people for them to eat. In my head it would eventually have turned into a semi-dating game with a couple of the customers. Funny enough Harper survived from the concept stage to enter into Famished.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:55 pm

Would love to see an update with Anne (the girl that got the crate of cheeseburgers) becoming a predator now that Hazel has the orb. Got through the fortress. Loved the update and some of the new predators in it.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderTG » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:24 pm

Great stuff in the last update. Some opportunities for Hazel to really show off her gluttony, plus the orb makes for some interesting potential. Even just in the existing town there are NPC's it would be fun to try on.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:50 am

People do seem to want me to go back and "finish off" Greenbrook. Anne getting predator status being a big wish and the ERADICATION of Trudy and Sarah either getting a bigger gut or being reduced to calories as well. I really think people just want to turn Greenbrook into a ghost town :(
Katar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game