"MonPred's Libary" (AI-Visual-Vore-Novel) - just prototype

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

"MonPred's Libary" (AI-Visual-Vore-Novel) - just prototype

Postby MonPred » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:42 am

Hello everyone :-D
I'm MonPred and I'm making AI vore comics with "Stable Diffusion" in my free time. I've already started with two main stories, which I uploaded on Deviantart. Actually there is already a separate chat for that theme (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=66490) so let's focus more on the game here.

"MonPred's Libary" should be a visual novel with a lot of different stories. A kind of collection point for all the stories that I have in my head or ideas inspired by Request. By chance I found the program TyranoBuilder which was very suitable for implementation. To be honest... I wanted to make it easier for myself with some pictures too :silly: . A lot of story also requires a lot of pictures of course and I wanted to save myself some work with the reusable character images.
With Stable Diffusion I always have to deal with the problem that certain lores don't get along well with each other and therefore make the picture worse. The background in particular plays an important role in the stories. If you have created a solid character that meets all the desired points, the background in this image is guaranteed to look terrible. You then have to invest a lot of time until the acceptable image appears. And I just don't have the patience for that. :D

Now I wanted to try creating this game and see... if creating the stories would be easier for me or it would take more work and time.

What I upload here is ONLY a prototype of my idea. It doesn't have a sound yet (no sounds or music), I still need to work on individual areas and probably still contains dozens of typos... but I wanted to know what people think of it. Is it a good idea and you would like to play it?... Is it an interesting concept, but I should change a few things?.... or is there just a little interest and I can stop and save myself the time?

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/q12jrghs ... gn99g&dl=0
https://mega.nz/folder/82s3FKhY#iW1RZM6Fan8B1uEoAshoVQ

The game doesn't have much content yet.... there is only one book with content. It includes the story of Clara and Emily... as far as the comic goes.

I would be happy to hear your opinion about the game or the story. If you have any questions, I will of course answer them. :-D
Since I'm still a complete beginner with visual novel or stable diffusion, I would also be very happy about any tips for improvement.

At the end of this text I would like to apologize for my bad English. Unfortunately it's not my native language.
Attachments
Nr. 2.PNG
Nr. 3.PNG
Nr. 1.PNG
Last edited by MonPred on Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MonPred
New to the forum

Re: "MonPred's Libary" (AI-Visual-Vore-Novel) - just prototy

Postby Arecan » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:45 am

Good so far. It has some potential in my opinion, though I am more of a person who enjoys a single but full story, and still this got my eye on. Never saw this programm for Visual Novels, and it looks cool imo. There are very few typos I saw, storyline is quite enjoyable. As for questions, will there be Macro/Micro or prey POV stories? Will there be any other contacts with you except aryion (Discord, itch.io etc.)? Good luck on making this further
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ayosensei » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:10 am

that good think that :3 making story intro novel visual , is very good and also picture is very good even if form a IA but that can attract more viewer with picture like this ^^

continue like this :3
ayosensei
New to the forum

Postby Fiaura54 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:54 pm

Link is apparently disabled.
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby ggg74 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:14 pm

Fiaura54 wrote:Link is apparently disabled.

same for me
ggg74
New to the forum

Postby MonPred » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:29 pm

Oops... the demand for downloads was probably too high. ^^;
I added a second link to take some of the burden off the first one. I hope it's working again now.

Arecan
There will be Macro/Micro scenarios. I'm actually working on one. Clara's dream scene is currently being reworked because I got the idea from a request and thought it was really great idea.
With Emily we also have a prey protagonist for prey POVs parts. Next to that I will definitely create stories with that.
To contact me I would be available mainly on Deviantart or here on Aryion. I don't have any others. ^^;
MonPred
New to the forum

Postby Bitchassss » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:34 am

amazing game, can't wait for more stories! Very promising so far!
Bitchassss
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:08 am

Just a suggestion, make a gray scaled version of the book icons and put that for any book not yet available.
Do that for the rest of the stories when you add the next one so it actually is a content update and not just a Quality Of Llife update because QOL is something you can do forever and not be done with so better to actually make sure you have content to update with first, THEN work on the QOL
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Onewingedangel » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:50 pm

A very promising start! I was looking at Tyrano and think I might like it considering how nice this looks so far!
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:31 am

I like the idea for sure, don't get too discouraged if you don't get a ton of comments, an Eka's thread is like a train, it takes a while to get it moving but when it does get up to speed, it'll go one for a long time.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby ggg74 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:30 pm

Just played it and I like it a lot. Would be nice to have sound and a full screen option in the future but this is a great start. I hope you keep going with this project.
ggg74
New to the forum

Postby Onewingedangel » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:53 pm

RandomInjury wrote:I like the idea for sure, don't get too discouraged if you don't get a ton of comments, an Eka's thread is like a train, it takes a while to get it moving but when it does get up to speed, it'll go one for a long time.

Particularly with new games. All too common to see a really enticing project start, only to see it falter not even 20% done. But that overwhelmed download link is your evidence there's interest!

I'll say it again even though I did like two posts ago; this is super exciting and I hope it goes on and on!
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonPred » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:22 pm

Hansony wrote:Just a suggestion, make a gray scaled version of the book icons and put that for any book not yet available.
Do that for the rest of the stories when you add the next one so it actually is a content update and not just a Quality Of Llife update because QOL is something you can do forever and not be done with so better to actually make sure you have content to update with first, THEN work on the QOL

That's a very good input. I need to illustrate which books have an update or how many stories are in them/how far the story has progressed. Thanks for the tip. I think I already have an idea how I'm going to do this.

ggg74 wrote:Just played it and I like it a lot. Would be nice to have sound and a full screen option in the future but this is a great start. I hope you keep going with this project.

There will definitely be noises, sounds and in some places also music. At the moment I'm still looking for where you can download good sound effects.

I'm pleased to see that the prototype is being received positively. The positive comments encourage me to work on it and I can already say that the plan for the first update (version 0.1) is in place. Well... or rather, I know what's going to go into it. :gulp:

In addition to the first part of the story of Emily and Clara, the first part of Ian and his maids will also be included. There will also be a fairy tale (which I'm currently working on). There will also be 2 horror stories (1 demons / 1 ghosts) and an excerpt from a lost research report, which I might want to turn into a kind of running gack with multible parts. (Don't want to say too much, otherwise I'll just give spoilers) :?:
All the stories have already been thought out, they just need to be written down on the computer and provided with AI images.... and sound. :wink:

What I don't have (but is a category in the prototype) is an anime/manga scene. I don't know yet whether I'll do one with the first update. It depends on my mood. :silly:

What I still have to say... it will still take time to get there. ^^; Sometimes I can work on it more... sometimes less. I can't say yet how long it will take, but if there is interest, I can upload a picture every now and then to show the current status. (For example: 1 picture from a finished story)
MonPred
New to the forum

Postby PonycardM » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:47 am

Do yo plan to make this playable on Mac?
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby GunDriver » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:56 pm

Conceptually I like the story and the art is cool. I think this could be a cool story but....

1. The current text scroll is terribly slow forcing you to twiddle your thumbs and wait or double click to get it to appear. Do us all a favor and either make it crazy fast or immediate. People hate sitting there waiting for the text to materialize and double clicking is even more annoying.

2. Of all of the Vore stories out there Nobody illustrates the actual "act" of eating the prey. Honestly, nothing makes me delete a game faster than blank black screens with text. I delete all of them. I am not trying to insult you, I promise, but a little more illustration would make the game infinitely more interesting. Why have the game at all if you are going to leave the essential element of the story to "imagination".

I think you are onto something cool here. To make it better though, you just need to put some work and imagination into it. You said the images are AI generated so it isn't like you are spending hours rendering everything.
GunDriver
New to the forum

Postby lagioscuru » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:28 pm

I like your story cocepts. I hope this project go well :D
lagioscuru
New to the forum

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:07 pm

GunDriver wrote: Why have the game at all if you are going to leave the essential element of the story to "imagination".

Many people, myself included, find that mid-swallow still images tend to look extremely awkward/uncanny. Add in that this is using AI generated pieces, and the actual act is unlikely to turn out in a way that's very pleasing to anyone.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Celebit » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:35 pm

I don't know if it's only me but I can't load the game. I only have a white screen :/
Celebit
New to the forum

Postby SenpaiDXD » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:33 am

Is the same for me:(
SenpaiDXD
New to the forum

Return to Vore game