PMD: Sky Vore Update 4 SFW and Hiatus (2024-04-11)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: PMD: Sky Vore Update 3.1 CHARMANDER(Updated 2024-03-08)

Postby MelonBoobies » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:48 pm

G2PLAY wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Kinda wish the protag were older in the main series, would've totally said it'd be nice to have a game like X&Y or Sun&Moon get a vore mod (protag eats defeated trainers maybe) but well ... they're kids so heck no. ^^;

Edit: (wait, would it be possible to age the protag up in the main series ..? I mean there have been a few romhacks with adult protags so it might be possible)

Wrong game zone for that type of discussion Btb this is a mystery dungeon not main line Pokemon there bruv

I know, I was just sayin' it would've been interesting to see a main series vore mod as well. that is all (well if the protag were not kids that is)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omb74 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:29 pm

A little update from me, I think my sprite sheet looks decent (The walk/idle animations are done and I have tested them in-game). However, I've been procrastinating and haven't moved on to the other sheets. I haven't stopped working on them, but I really should have finished by now.

I did see something about editing the Micro item and I tried my hand at that. I used line 7 in Aesprite to recreate the bottle from Minish Cap with a blue tint, made it a little taller, and filled it with little red and green-colored orb creatures.
The four colors before white were used as light reflections on the jar to create a tinted look. Line 12 uses black and clashes a little with the jar's design or the now grey creature, but it looked okay to me after a few adjustments.

Mega: https://mega.nz/file/ZpkVGSrb#93UENR7Pa ... 6FvGf8FOAs
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:44 pm

Omb74 wrote:A little update from me, I think my sprite sheet looks decent (The walk/idle animations are done and I have tested them in-game). However, I've been procrastinating and haven't moved on to the other sheets. I haven't stopped working on them, but I really should have finished by now.

I did see something about editing the Micro item and I tried my hand at that. I used line 7 in Aesprite to recreate the bottle from Minish Cap with a blue tint, made it a little taller, and filled it with little red and green-colored orb creatures.
The four colors before white were used as light reflections on the jar to create a tinted look. Line 12 uses black and clashes a little with the jar's design or the now grey creature, but it looked okay to me after a few adjustments.

Mega: https://mega.nz/file/ZpkVGSrb#93UENR7Pa ... 6FvGf8FOAs

Take your time, don't worry about it. I'm not exactly moving very fast myself either.

As for the micro sprites, they look good. However, someone actually has already sent me their version of a new sprite for the micro already. I'm sorry to do this, but I think I'm going to have to go with their one for the next update as they did send it to me first. But thanks for the effort!
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby PKMNFan » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:54 pm

Ooh, that’s a neat one!
PKMNFan
New to the forum

Postby Twister231 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:44 pm

Very nice work in making a PMD vore hack possible, kudos to you! I am curious though, is there any plans to also have a version without nsfw like CV/UB and the apparent sex attack?
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:24 pm

Twister231 wrote:Very nice work in making a PMD vore hack possible, kudos to you! I am curious though, is there any plans to also have a version without nsfw like CV/UB and the apparent sex attack?

No, there is not. That being said, once I've finished making sprites for all the starters, I'd be happy to do that. I just can't be bothered to have multiple versions when I plan on updating every week.

Just for clarity's sake, what specifically do you mean by NSFW? To me all vore is NSFW. Obviously genital-based moves would be NSFW, but is anal vore over the line? What about breast vore?
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Twister231 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:23 pm

ExplosiveDragon wrote:
Twister231 wrote:Very nice work in making a PMD vore hack possible, kudos to you! I am curious though, is there any plans to also have a version without nsfw like CV/UB and the apparent sex attack?

No, there is not. That being said, once I've finished making sprites for all the starters, I'd be happy to do that. I just can't be bothered to have multiple versions when I plan on updating every week.

Just for clarity's sake, what specifically do you mean by NSFW? To me all vore is NSFW. Obviously genital-based moves would be NSFW, but is anal vore over the line? What about breast vore?

If it is possible at the end when the sprites are finished then that'd be great! And I mostly mean the genital-based moves yeah. Breast vore would also be over the line and anal vore does skirt it but it can be fine to keep in
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:22 pm

Man, i really like the concept, and the fact that sky temple is nearly as user friendly as RPG Maker i delved a bit into the mod!

It would be nice to replace scratch or tackle with a weaker version of Oral vore so more enemy pokemons could be able to use vore moves.

so far, ive been trying to mass import/ mass export stuff but you cant copy paste specific stuff around which is painful but eh.

In any case, i wish you all the best in this project.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby G2PLAY » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:35 pm

ExplosiveDragon, eh no update or life hands tied rn
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:15 pm

G2PLAY wrote:ExplosiveDragon, eh no update or life hands tied rn
Been busy. Will update in 2-3 days.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Re: PMD: Sky Vore Update 4 RIOLU/SKITTY(Updated 2024-03-22)

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:00 pm

New update!

- Updated the micro sprites with the ones "viewer11" on Furaffinity gave me. Thank you very much, they look so much better than mine!
- Now Skitty and Riolu have vore sprites. They are the most commonly used Pokemon for the Wonder mail speedrun for the original game. I had no idea how to do Skitty, so I just gave it a big belly. It's not my best work and I plan on changing it eventually, but TBH Skitty is a fairly low priority.
- Now certain other vore moves will give you your vore sprite, if you have one. Specifically unbirth, anal vore, Mass vore, Vore Pounce, Vore Betrayal, Feed Ally and risky fuck will cause you to gain a belly. Those were the ones that made the most sense to me to give you a belly.
- Feed enemy is going slow. I might have to just get rid of the recruiting idea just to get it out there, but I might have some more time in a week or two to work on it.
- Risky fuck now can target enemies. It still heals them if you don't get the 10% damage roll though. I mostly thought it would be funny to have enemies who can do it to you in the middle of dungeons.
- Added vore moves to a bunch of Pokemon. It can be really hard to tell what moves a dungeon mon will have, but hopefully you'll see a bit more vore from the opposition. In addition to just the normal attacking vore moves, I gave a number of dark types the "Vore Betrayal" move they can use to turn their allies into stat buffs for themselves. I also gave a number of grub-like bug-types "Feed Ally", allowing normally unimpressive low-level bugs to contribute to their teams.
- I also added a short bonus dungeon called "Uh oh". It's mostly a joke dungeon where you are set to level 1 with no IQ skills, items or allies and forced to face off against a horde of Lopunny who only know "Risky Fuck". They tend to kill each other pretty quickly, but you'll have to go through a lot of RNG to make it through this one. I will be adding to it later, because I find it funny. If there are any meme setups you want to see, I'd love to hear them.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby G2PLAY » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:43 pm

You ExplosiveDragon, man that body level is totally janked but I guess you can’t do much to Skitty do to the fact it extremely close to the ground eh super squishy but skitty is a cat like so eh all cats are literally liquid in the world we live today (they still be plotting our downfall as humans) goodjob btb
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 pm

I know from playing Darkness that Manaphy is in this game. Can they learn the vore moves?
Turbotowns
???

Postby PKMNFan » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:44 pm

The new micro sprites look surprisingly great at proper screen size! Been playing these on a DS emulator for the 3DS. And love the belly on Riolu. Also the Skitty one, fun to imagine they’re moving by using their belly as a bean bag. :lol:
PKMNFan
New to the forum

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:17 am

Turbotowns wrote:I know from playing Darkness that Manaphy is in this game. Can they learn the vore moves?
No.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby G2PLAY » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:45 am

Turbotowns wrote:I know from playing Darkness that Manaphy is in this game. Can they learn the vore moves?

Sorry to burst that bubble there bruh but Manaphy is a baby/child so kinda out of the pocket there yeah little sprocket
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:03 am

ExplosiveDragon wrote:- Now Skitty and Riolu have vore sprites. They are the most commonly used Pokemon for the Wonder mail speedrun for the original game. I had no idea how to do Skitty, so I just gave it a big belly. It's not my best work and I plan on changing it eventually, but TBH Skitty is a fairly low priority.

Do you plan to make belly versions for starter/partners's evolutions too? (I know this happens super late but im still curious)
ExplosiveDragon wrote:- Now certain other vore moves will give you your vore sprite, if you have one. Specifically unbirth, anal vore, Mass vore, Vore Pounce, Vore Betrayal, Feed Ally and risky fuck will cause you to gain a belly. Those were the ones that made the most sense to me to give you a belly.

Nice, it would be nice if anal vore and Mass vore also filled your belly so you could "graduate" out of just using OV and Vore pounce.
ExplosiveDragon wrote:- Added vore moves to a bunch of Pokemon. It can be really hard to tell what moves a dungeon mon will have, but hopefully you'll see a bit more vore from the opposition. In addition to just the normal attacking vore moves, I gave a number of dark types the "Vore Betrayal" move they can use to turn their allies into stat buffs for themselves. I also gave a number of grub-like bug-types "Feed Ally", allowing normally unimpressive low-level bugs to contribute to their teams.

Man, kudos to you if you want to manually add moves to Mons. You could simply replace Tackle, scratch, pound, wrap and peck with OV (mass exporting Mon data and mass editing with Notepad++ makes it very easy) and lots of Mons would use it (even high leveled one, i tried) it doesnt even break the balance which is good.

Keep up the good work, man.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:51 pm

player1 wrote:Do you plan to make belly versions for starter/partners's evolutions too? (I know this happens super late but im still curious)

I'm not saying that I will never do it, but probably not for a long time. I'll probably wind up doing some of the "fan favorites" like Charizard, Lucario, and Vaporeon, and probably won't do some of the Pokemon no one really cares about, like Delcatty. I will say that I do plan on eventually doing sprites for SOME of the special episode characters (Bidoof, Sunflora, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Medicham, Grovyle) and SOME of the bosses and personal favorite Pokemon (Lugia, Mew, Houndoom, etc.) though that's all a ways away.
player1 wrote:Nice, it would be nice if anal vore and Mass vore also filled your belly so you could "graduate" out of just using OV and Vore pounce.

I've thought about that, but I don't really love the idea of letting other moves fill your belly. It feels like that would just cause the later vore moves to totally invalidate earlier ones, which is not something I want. I want every new move to have its own use case so that you can pick and choose which effects you want, with the lynchpin of the build being the neutrally effective belly-filling oral vore move. Also, I somewhat worry about adding too many effects to one move. The vore moves are already kinda complex, and adding belly filling to more moves would push some of them into the realm of classic overloaded mod moves. One main effect per move seems right to me. Plus I somewhat want to keep the game as balanced as I can make it, and too many ways to fill your belly for "free" risks totally removing any concerns about belly.
player1 wrote:Man, kudos to you if you want to manually add moves to Mons. You could simply replace Tackle, scratch, pound, wrap and peck with OV (mass exporting Mon data and mass editing with Notepad++ makes it very easy) and lots of Mons would use it (even high leveled one, i tried) it doesnt even break the balance which is good.

I'm not opposed to that per se, but there are a few reasons I decided to do it the hard way. First is that I kind of like the variety in moves the game offers. Replacing them would make enemies use vore moves way more often, but you'd also be seeing the exact same move over and over again on a lot of Pokemon for the whole game. Manually doing it means that you will see moves that make sense for the Pokemon, and you will see more overall moves throughout the game. Even in a vore game, I think it would get old seeing "Oral Vore" for the nine hundredth time, especially on low-leveled Pokemon.

The second reason is that a mass replace might result in a lot of implications I don't like very much. Manaphy is already a problem that I am planning on fixing eventually, but there are more explicitly baby or child Pokemon I don't want to have vore moves, like Elekid, Magbi, Togepi, Mime Jr, and Mantyke. I'd rather have closer control over what I put in than accidentally put in something I feel uncomfortable with. I know that Pokemon is Pokemon and that I can't control what the user will do, but I feel better with the closer control rather than making sweeping changes.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:56 pm

ExplosiveDragon wrote:I'm not opposed to that per se, but there are a few reasons I decided to do it the hard way. First is that I kind of like the variety in moves the game offers. Replacing them would make enemies use vore moves way more often, but you'd also be seeing the exact same move over and over again on a lot of Pokemon for the whole game. Manually doing it means that you will see moves that make sense for the Pokemon, and you will see more overall moves throughout the game. Even in a vore game, I think it would get old seeing "Oral Vore" for the nine hundredth time, especially on low-leveled Pokemon.

The second reason is that a mass replace might result in a lot of implications I don't like very much. Manaphy is already a problem that I am planning on fixing eventually, but there are more explicitly baby or child Pokemon I don't want to have vore moves, like Elekid, Magbi, Togepi, Mime Jr, and Mantyke. I'd rather have closer control over what I put in than accidentally put in something I feel uncomfortable with. I know that Pokemon is Pokemon and that I can't control what the user will do, but I feel better with the closer control rather than making sweeping changes.

I understand the feeling, fortunately enough the way to mass replace things in sky temple right now still give you full control on who does and doesn't get Vore moves and when(For the mass import/export non-mod using fellas anyway). Since you export all of the movesets data into separate files then mass replace using a third program before manually importing them back, you can still decide which pokemon will have the modified moveset so there's that. I modded it in for myself, uploaded it onto mons that i think fits the bill. Still, cant argue with the increase in vore moves, its not overly present but its still really noticeable.

Anyhow, thanks for answering my questions.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wutterumeen » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:28 am

Anytime someone makes something like this with first forms I cringe. This site already has enough garbage with minors, don't contribute to it.
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game