PMD: Sky Vore Update 4 SFW and Hiatus (2024-04-11)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: PMD: Sky Vore Update 4 RIOLU/SKITTY(Updated 2024-03-22)

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:29 am

wutterumeen wrote:Anytime someone makes something like this with first forms I cringe. This site already has enough garbage with minors, don't contribute to it.

You realise these are Pokemon right, some of them only have 1 form, also just because they are first form doesn't make them minors, think about the fact Pikachu in the anime has never evolved and that's because he doesn't want to but it has been many years since Ash first got him
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:32 am

wutterumeen wrote:Anytime someone makes something like this with first forms I cringe. This site already has enough garbage with minors, don't contribute to it.

As mentioned above, there is a small issue with your statement. Pokémon don't evolve based on age. A Bulbasaur could be 20-30 years old, and a Venasaur could be 5-10. It all depends on how their life goes. The more battle and difficulty they take part in, the faster they evolve, and some don't evolve simply because they don't want to. I agree, minors in vore is not great, especially when done with sexual things like CV and UB.

However, in Pokémon MD, the main character, while starting as a first stage, is not necessarily a minor, as they were a human that got turned into a Pokémon, and thus we don't know their actual age. The partner you get, while not acting like an adult, doesn't act like a little kid, either, so it's likely they're not super young either.

And, to top all that off, Pokémon likely mature in a much different way to humans. A Pokémon that's barely hatched from an egg is battle ready in no time at all. So even a newly born 'mon is probably mature enough to not be a 'minor'. That's not to say I would say it's good to immediately sexualize them or anything.

In the end, I agree that young-looking Pokémon are not the best to add things like CV, UB and other sexual things to, I prefer the ones that look mature like Lucario and Lopunny, I don't agree with the way you said it. What's being done here isn't a problem, it's not explicitly adding things to confirmed underage characters. If you don't want sexual stuff on your, probably of age even if they don't look mature, Pokémon, fine, just say no when they pop up. Just don't attack people that don't deserve the hate.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby G2PLAY » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:48 am

nyanyan wrote:

As mentioned above, there is a small issue with your statement. Pokémon don't evolve based on age. A Bulbasaur could be 20-30 years old, and a Venasaur could be 5-10. It all depends on how their life goes. The more battle and difficulty they take part in, the faster they evolve, and some don't evolve simply because they don't want to. I agree, minors in vore is not great, especially when done with sexual things like CV and UB..

Under this statement you are kinda correct and incorrect the mons that you hatch in eggs are always be child like so the ones that you find in the wild are different (this will confuse most ppl) any mon found in the wild is more independent of them selfs while the ones hatched from egg are more on dependent of “you” it’s weird I know also Togepi is an egg shell body which can’t be expanded on in addition any baby (pre-evolutionary) or starters can’t really make egg until they reach stage 2 of there evolutionary line but they still can do it I almost forgot that ditto and mew are an exception to this rule
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:46 am

G2PLAY wrote: Under this statement you are kinda correct and incorrect the mons that you hatch in eggs are always be child like so the ones that you find in the wild are different (this will confuse most ppl) any mon found in the wild is more independent of them selfs while the ones hatched from egg are more on dependent of “you” it’s weird I know also Togepi is an egg shell body which can’t be expanded on in addition any baby (pre-evolutionary) or starters can’t really make egg until they reach stage 2 of there evolutionary line but they still can do it I almost forgot that ditto and mew are an exception to this rule

All Pokémon are hatched from eggs. It doesn't matter whether they're yours or not. Wild Pokémon have to survive harsher conditions and likely mature faster, true, but it still takes nearly no time at all, compared to humans, for a newly hatched Pokémon to be ready for battle. Your example Togepi, for instance, is ready for battle in the anime within a few episodes, but has no experience and thus would get bodied in an actual fight. It does, however, have attacks which are shown to work, even just after hatching. Training and practice are required, but a Pokémon can handle battle within days of hatching, if needed.

Of course a wild Pokémon would be more independent, they sort of have to be. They don't have a human with guaranteed food and shelter, or a large team of highly trained allies. That doesn't change how fast a Pokémon matures, physically, just mentally. A lot of first stage Pokémon are perfectly capable of breeding. "Baby" Pokémon, such as Togepi, Happiny, Igglybuff, etc. can't breed, true, but a freshly hatched vulpix can. A new Eevee can, and so on.

Basically, all I'm saying is that holding Pokémon to human standards for age is stupid and doesn't work.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby G2PLAY » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:19 pm

I don’t know what to say about this comment I’m just lmao rn
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:35 pm

A Pokemon's evolution does not determine their age. A Pokemon's level does not determine their age. Only a Pokemon's age determines their age.

A Pokemon will not stay a child forever if they refuse to evolve. A Pokemon cannot be scared out of adulthood by a human saying "boo" at the right time. A newly hatched Eevee who is given an evolution stone will not be an adult even though they evolved, as they are still a newborn. A child is a child and an adult is an adult, regardless of their forms. A short human who is over the age of 18 is not a child.

In this game, you are an adult. In this game, your partner is an adult. In this game, all the Pokemon you meet are adults unless explicitly stated otherwise. End of discussion.

I understand that I likely haven't changed your mind. That's fine. I do ask that anyone who wants to continue this discussion takes it elsewhere, as this is not the place for it.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yosher » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:56 pm

I don't really post much in this forum but seeing this discussion makes me want to make a quick post to up the mood and at least show my appreciation for this project! I've silently downloaded the mod and though it's still in its early stages I do love what's there so far, at least regarding the less non-lewd vore options. I do wonder how far you'll be able to take this project.

One thing that I wonder if you'll be able to do is make it so that if your character gets eaten, that there's not an instant game over but that you get to see the one who ate you go around the dungeon a bit first or something. That's probably hard to do though considering characters only get eaten once their HP is depleted, which is tied to losing the dungeon, but it's a fun thing to ponder regardless.

Edit: And I guess also a version where lewd vore is disabled, especially for once lewd vore sprites/animations are introduced, if ever. Because once those are introduced I'll probably stop upgrading. Not that it needs to cater to my wishes of course, just curious what the plans are on this!
Yosher
New to the forum

Postby G2PLAY » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:21 pm

Yosher wrote:Edit: And I guess also a version where lewd vore is disabled, especially for once lewd vore sprites/animations are introduced, if ever. Because once those are introduced I'll probably stop upgrading. Not that it needs to cater to my wishes of course, just curious what the plans are on this!

Well in regards to the explicit parts you could choose to opt out of it by not learning the move too prevent that or go into the hard code and remove it all together but that might take time and a bit of effort too do due to it being on all or most of them
Last edited by G2PLAY on Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yosher » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:25 pm

G2PLAY wrote:
Yosher wrote:Edit: And I guess also a version where lewd vore is disabled, especially for once lewd vore sprites/animations are introduced, if ever. Because once those are introduced I'll probably stop upgrading. Not that it needs to cater to my wishes of course, just curious what the plans are on this!

Well in regards to the explicit parts you could could choose to opt out of it by not learning the move too prevent that or go into the hard code and remove it all together but that might take time and a bit of effort too do due to it being on all or most of them

That won't really work when opponent pokémon use these moves though which would be my main issue. Of course that all depends on if getting eaten shows these things on opponent pokémon too (for more than a split second before your quest fail screen kicks in).
Yosher
New to the forum

Postby G2PLAY » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:28 pm

True as I said you’d probably have too check the hard code too see said ones you want to turn off but then again where’s the fun without the dangers
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:35 pm

Yosher wrote:One thing that I wonder if you'll be able to do is make it so that if your character gets eaten, that there's not an instant game over but that you get to see the one who ate you go around the dungeon a bit first or something. That's probably hard to do though considering characters only get eaten once their HP is depleted, which is tied to losing the dungeon, but it's a fun thing to ponder regardless.

Edit: And I guess also a version where lewd vore is disabled, especially for once lewd vore sprites/animations are introduced, if ever. Because once those are introduced I'll probably stop upgrading. Not that it needs to cater to my wishes of course, just curious what the plans are on this!

I don't think the first part is even possible in this game. It would be neat, but I'm afraid you'll have to go elsewhere for that.

As for the second part, I do plan on adding a SFW version after I have finished giving belly sprites to all Pokemon. I just won't do it now, as I don't want to have to bother with multiple versions when I am updating the game every week or so. Once I have finished the starters, I will be taking a break to work on other things and will be updating monthly, if at all, so having multiple versions won't be a problem. The SFW version will have lewd names swapped for vorish non-lewd versions. That being said, I do plan on adding more NSFW moves to the game in upcoming versions. I currently have no plans for NSFW animations or sprites, though. If they do ever get added, it will be after I have finished with the current starters and partners, and won't be in the SFW version.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby L3cabdcr3 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:37 pm

Something I'd like to report as I consider this to be an important bug.

I only recently started my game, and at some point, my partner gets hit with Itemize, turning them into an item and killing them. However, I can go as normal despite this. I decide to play it safe and continue without saving to check if they are still there, and it looks like they are stuck to not being able to join the team again because of this. I feel like Itemize should because of this allow Reviver seed to make it safe, or at least provoke an instant loss as right now, it doesn't and it could make someone not careful lose a save.

Other than that, great work! I'm having fun discovering Explorer of Sky with this silly vore addition and those small quality of life improvements you've claimed to have added, keep going!
L3cabdcr3
New to the forum

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:45 pm

L3cabdcr3 wrote:Something I'd like to report as I consider this to be an important bug.

I only recently started my game, and at some point, my partner gets hit with Itemize, turning them into an item and killing them. However, I can go as normal despite this. I decide to play it safe and continue without saving to check if they are still there, and it looks like they are stuck to not being able to join the team again because of this. I feel like Itemize should because of this allow Reviver seed to make it safe, or at least provoke an instant loss as right now, it doesn't and it could make someone not careful lose a save.

Other than that, great work! I'm having fun discovering Explorer of Sky with this silly vore addition and those small quality of life improvements you've claimed to have added, keep going!

That's intended. You can press R to talk to your partner outside of dungeons to resurrect them. I really need to re-write the FAQ and What's Included sections I guess. Details should be in the changelog, if you want.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yosher » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:38 pm

ExplosiveDragon wrote:
Yosher wrote:One thing that I wonder if you'll be able to do is make it so that if your character gets eaten, that there's not an instant game over but that you get to see the one who ate you go around the dungeon a bit first or something. That's probably hard to do though considering characters only get eaten once their HP is depleted, which is tied to losing the dungeon, but it's a fun thing to ponder regardless.

I don't think the first part is even possible in this game. It would be neat, but I'm afraid you'll have to go elsewhere for that.

As for the second part, I do plan on adding a SFW version after I have finished giving belly sprites to all Pokemon. I just won't do it now, as I don't want to have to bother with multiple versions when I am updating the game every week or so. Once I have finished the starters, I will be taking a break to work on other things and will be updating monthly, if at all, so having multiple versions won't be a problem. The SFW version will have lewd names swapped for vorish non-lewd versions. That being said, I do plan on adding more NSFW moves to the game in upcoming versions. I currently have no plans for NSFW animations or sprites, though. If they do ever get added, it will be after I have finished with the current starters and partners, and won't be in the SFW version.

I had a hunch on the first one yeah. It's probably possible but it would probably require some heavy modification of some code, which I don't expect you to go through. It's good to hear regarding the two versions though- thank you for answering!
Yosher
New to the forum

Postby G2PLAY » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:35 pm

L3cabdcr3 wrote:Something I'd like to report as I consider this to be an important bug.

Well all you have to do is use the R bumper input aka a keypress must be done on the overworld (not the map) in town talk to your partner
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby PKMNFan » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:32 am

Well, gave the Un Oh dungeon a try, DEFINITELY an experience! Interesting how it was set up like a difficult bonus dungeon in that it had a ton of items and traps, and man, need to change the setting for how fast the text box moves just due to how often the Lopunny use their attack on each other. However, the game crashed when I tried to enter the third floor. Will need to give further tests later, but if it matters, I am playing this using the Twilight Menu ++ emulators for 3DS.
PKMNFan
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 am

Yosher wrote:I had a hunch on the first one yeah. It's probably possible but it would probably require some heavy modification of some code, which I don't expect you to go through. It's good to hear regarding the two versions though- thank you for answering!

I feel like it might be feasible if we take the grovyle fight(wont spoil much here) as an example. Looking at what's being played there one could try to create a new animation. The only catch is you really have to know how to code in C (i think its the language used?).
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:34 pm

PKMNFan wrote:the game crashed when I tried to enter the third floor.

Ah yes, the intended Uh oh experience. Not sure why that's happening.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby G2PLAY » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm

Ok I may have found some thing that might need to be fix if you got time if so or if not fallow my instructions top half of screen change to team (this part I found out is only female) use the vore move after the sprite change it changes the gender bender (I also got cv instead of ub cause I was testing the skitty and apparently eevee can get affected as well)
G2PLAY
Been posting for a bit

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 pm

G2PLAY wrote:Ok I may have found some thing that might need to be fix if you got time if so or if not fallow my instructions top half of screen change to team (this part I found out is only female) use the vore move after the sprite change it changes the gender bender (I also got cv instead of ub cause I was testing the skitty and apparently eevee can get affected as well)

Ah, good catch. When you change sprites, you use the "default" gender for your species. I think I can fix it "properly", but it would take a decent amount of work and it's not really a priority, so I'm not gonna. For now all full-belly versions will be genderless. Not ideal, but better than random unexpected gender bending. It's only a small symbol, there's no other differences, so that should be fine.
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game