EatME Vixen Hunt - Hotfix 1.1.1 (23-Mar-24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: EatME Vixen Hunt - First Release 1.0 (28-Feb-24)

Postby Rowendall » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:02 pm

Enjoying playing around with this, figured I'd try my hand at modding it and quickly ran into a snag. It seems what I want to tinker with isn't part of the exposed text files and will need me to look into modifying the form itself, I admittedly have little to no idea what I am actually doing but I can't seem to find the right file to edit in visual studio. I tried looking through several tutorials on how to work with V-basic and Visual Studio in general, and none of them are helping to identify what is the actual form file.
Rowendall
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:26 am

leonthegreat wrote:
Cinquint wrote:
nyanyan wrote:Pretty sure it was a you thing. I just deleted my folder with a single button. Had you run it recently? Maybe you had opened a file, like on of the data files, and hadn't closed the document? Either way, I didn't have an issue.

Likewise, no issue.

Very strange. I had restarted my computer several times, and it would still do it. I dunno, but I am glad to hear it is a me thing.

Anti-virus programs with active screen monitoring will hook programs sometimes. If you use Webroot it does that and causes that to happen sometimes.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cartography » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:11 pm

Cinquint wrote:
Cartography wrote:Whenever I click reflect, nothing happens. Is this intended, or is something wrong on my end? I assume that any issues would be on my side since I have a knack for causing tech and software to break without knowing what I did wrong.

The button (and tab) for Reflect shows up before you have the upgrade necessary to actually use reflect, currently.

Braduhsley wrote:Is there a way to save my progress that I'm missing someplace? I can't find a "SAVE" option anywhere.

Not yet.

Ok, sorry. I was downloading a fair number of games to see if any were worth having, so I wasn't spending too much time on any given one. Also, shame to hear that there's no save option yet, but by my understanding, this is still quite a new game, so I think it's fine. Honestly, if you do add a save option, putting by "reflect" might be a fitting place for it. Honestly, I initially thought that the reflect button was just a fancy save button. Actually, in case I never go down the right trees to get the upgrade for it, what does reflect do anyways?
Cartography
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:44 am

Cartography wrote:Ok, sorry. I was downloading a fair number of games to see if any were worth having, so I wasn't spending too much time on any given one. Also, shame to hear that there's no save option yet, but by my understanding, this is still quite a new game, so I think it's fine. Honestly, if you do add a save option, putting by "reflect" might be a fitting place for it. Honestly, I initially thought that the reflect button was just a fancy save button. Actually, in case I never go down the right trees to get the upgrade for it, what does reflect do anyways?

All it does is unlock the ability to see your character's stats, like height, tit size, # of prey, etc. And I don't think there's any way to lock yourself out of it?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arumat » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:29 am

Back again to report I've been toying with the game and wound up creating an entirely new character.

Hanna is a bunny girl with a "terrible" curse that causes her to emit pheromones that hypnotize anyone nearby into being willing meals. She got this curse just after interrupting a tryst between a mage and her lover by sliding the boy up her snatch, and just before the suddenly willing mage miscalculated her own resistance and agreed to a reunion. She doesn't really mind because she's only ever seen others as food anyway. She's capable of oral, anal, ub, and bv. She plays a little different from Cait or Beatriche because she gains inspiration from trying to sex any target, but may also "oopsbite" on any of her sex actions.

Feel free to use or modify this however you like.
Attachments
Hannaaddon.rar
(1.71 KiB) Downloaded 444 times
Arumat
Been posting for a bit

Postby giannifrazzi » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:33 am

Will images with bellies get added? Or will it remain a almost all vore text game?
giannifrazzi
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:05 am

Is there a way to make a 'submit' action, where the player can choose to be eaten? I tried adding it to the actions.txt but couldn't work out the how to make the creature vore you if you submit to it.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby AngelOfTaxes » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:26 am

leonthegreat wrote:
leonthegreat wrote:Hey, I am trying to delete the game but it will not let me, claiming that it is "open in another program". IE: it will not let me move/delete the game. It doesn't show up in an obvious way in my taskbar either. what does this game access that it seems to be always open, even after shutting down my computer and restarting it?

Holy shit y'all, that was difficult. I had to basically go into a CMD line and manually delete it that way. I have no idea why it was open in some other program, but I was eventually able to finally delete it. No offense, but I am kinda sketched out from playing this game. Not being able to delete something makes me nervous. It may very well of been a mistake on my end somewhere, but I am not going to take the risk. I hope everybody else enjoys the game though.

Hi Leon. I'm sorry that happened to you and I'm not sure what would have caused it. I'm pretty amateur at this, but I'm only using some pretty rudimentary file I/O operations (e.g. read/write all text in a text file, image location property for picture boxes, etc.) and only within the app.path directory (i.e. the folder that the .exe is sitting in and its subfolders).

If anyone sees this happen again I'd be very curious to know if it's specifically the .exe that gets stuck and can't be deleted versus something else (i.e. try deleting files/folders piece by piece).
AngelOfTaxes
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelOfTaxes » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:04 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:If I recall correctly, I was clicking on the image of a prey I was trying to devour while extremely low on energy/fat/strength. For all I know my strength hit zero or something.

I was able to reproduce this, thank you! It was totally an outdated reference in my code, indeed intended to trigger if you get too starved. What's supposed to happen is... well, I'll show you in the next build. =)
AngelOfTaxes
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:23 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:Is there a way to make a 'submit' action, where the player can choose to be eaten? I tried adding it to the actions.txt but couldn't work out the how to make the creature vore you if you submit to it.

Shouldn't be too hard, though I have no idea how to do it, but the game is relatively simple so far. From what I'm seeing you'd probably be able to copy/paste most of an action and change the text. I think the TYPE= and KIND= are the things that would need to be looked into. TYPE=forest, I believe, is what makes it an action used on an enemy, like look, snatchgrab, etc. While KIND=do means the player is the one doing it. I don't know what the syntax would be for having something done to you when you do an action, but the KIND is probably what needs to be modified.

After that, it's as simple as adding the new action to a character's list of actions, either as an initial, always there action, or through an upgrade of some sort, if you want it to be something a little more...earned.

I don't think the syntax for this is mentioned anywhere in the code, I can't find it at least, so I don't think I can help you. I have no idea how to call one of the NPC's vore attacks when you use an action. Their abilities are all found in the attacks file, so would you just call from that in the DO= field of the action?

Anyway, good luck if you want to keep trying, we probably need AOT to respond and either explain it, or update his game to allow it. For all we know it's not actually possible right now.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:59 pm

nyanyan wrote:
FoxyVixen21 wrote:Is there a way to make a 'submit' action, where the player can choose to be eaten? I tried adding it to the actions.txt but couldn't work out the how to make the creature vore you if you submit to it.

Shouldn't be too hard, though I have no idea how to do it, but the game is relatively simple so far. From what I'm seeing you'd probably be able to copy/paste most of an action and change the text. I think the TYPE= and KIND= are the things that would need to be looked into. TYPE=forest, I believe, is what makes it an action used on an enemy, like look, snatchgrab, etc. While KIND=do means the player is the one doing it. I don't know what the syntax would be for having something done to you when you do an action, but the KIND is probably what needs to be modified.

After that, it's as simple as adding the new action to a character's list of actions, either as an initial, always there action, or through an upgrade of some sort, if you want it to be something a little more...earned.

I don't think the syntax for this is mentioned anywhere in the code, I can't find it at least, so I don't think I can help you. I have no idea how to call one of the NPC's vore attacks when you use an action. Their abilities are all found in the attacks file, so would you just call from that in the DO= field of the action?

Anyway, good luck if you want to keep trying, we probably need AOT to respond and either explain it, or update his game to allow it. For all we know it's not actually possible right now.

I have it mostly working now, if there is something like 'VIGOR' for speed, I could make it work completely correctly. I have not done extensive testing yet.
Attachments
fvSubmitMod.zip
(652 Bytes) Downloaded 291 times
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby SEMER » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:29 pm

Here's a character I made in about a day (Most of the time spent trying to figure out how the game works). It's not complete though, still need to get all the upgrades and destiny ending complete.

Curious if the developer could add in the possibility of swapable images (even if it's only for the player).
Attachments
Errurth v1.zip
(448.25 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
SEMER
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:20 am

If anyone is interested, I am looking at upscaling and editing the orginal images (with GenAI), while trying to keep the author's intent where possible, I will also be adding a few extra creatures images (optional).

Example of edit and upscale:
bunny_002.png
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Goldendevil21 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 pm

I will say, this is one of the most unique games I have ever played. Though mostly mean that in a positive way where rather than the game being reactive to all the decisions of the player, the world is active. Granted, you still have control on where your character goes but the enemies can come after you. This is a fun change to the more traditional RPG games.

The 3D artwork is great. There is no one who looks ugly. Particularly love how big their breasts can be for all the different creatures.

One thing I was slightly disappointed by was when you exercise, your strength does not increase. Despite my weight being huge from eating everything I find. 381.7kg (579%).

Now, before talking about suggestions, just want to repear that I enjoyed the game. This is a fun game where you level up your character on your choices and get to enjoy great artwork. But wanted to focus my review on what can be improved. Here are my
Suggestions:
Recommend there be more artwork for Clair the fox when she is eating. When looking at the Mirror and reflecting, her portrait always looks the same despite the game saying I just ate six bunnies and extremely overweight.

Would also like a bit more dialogue in the events as they play out. Just having, ‘I slurp the beautiful Coyote into my gluttonous cunt’ is decent. Just wanted a bit more like, ‘The Coyote and I circle each other. Each one of us looking at the other as a meal. She jumped and tried to swallow me down with her open maw yet I was ready. Punching her in the stomach to knock the wind out of her before swallowing her head. Her head and shoulders went down easily but the boobs on the coyote did slow her accent. With a few grunts of effort, she was fully slurped up into my cunt. Her struggles muted by the huge fat on my body.’ Here, wanted to show how different events played a role in the encounter. You both regard each other as a snack. You are overweight with how the passage mentions the fat muting out the prey.

Also, do you think you can give us a skill early in the game that buffs Exercise? Was just so boring having to exercise and not hunt anything all for such a small decrease in weight. Clicking the same thing over and over again. At lease have some dialogue explaining the exercise. Like is she doing pushups or is her fat belly getting in her way? Maybe squats? How does her body feel after exercising? These can help make the game/story feel alive.

Also, instead of needing to go on to Eka’s Portal and seeing the different mechanics work in the game, would be helpful if you can click on a help button in the game that allows you to hover over the user interface and tells you what each part means. Energy, Actions, Area, My Belly, My Bowels. This can help players not feel frustrated to need to close the game to find out how the game works. For example, does having too much in your Bowels or Belly slow down your character?

Would also be cool if the humans and other creatures react to them seeing you. For example, if a human spots you, do they find you friendly or do they scream? Do they attack you? Would also be fun to see two humans or other prey in your belly arguing with each other for space.

Would also like some gurgling noises to go with the slurping noises when your belly is full and digesting.

Would also be nice if you can go to different areas and farm for resources rather than the encounters all being random. Granted, bunnies existing in every biome is realistic. They literally eat grass and grass grows pretty much everywhere. But would help with immersion if you can go to a location and only run into specific enemies there. For example, wanted to farm human men in town but constantly ran into Coyotes. Though this is a personal preference and others might prefer the randomness.

Would also be nice if there was a save option. A single playing session can go on for some time.

Also, might want to tone down the amount of machination you get in the game. Feels like that stuff is too easy to get in the game.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:57 pm

Hey GoldenDevil! Good to see you. Wanted to note a couple things you suggested as I have an answer for you.

If you wish to add some more flair to the descriptions you can go into the files and expand upon them. I myself have done this for a few things just to make them more interesting, even so far as adding a few new adjective categories to add in front of things.

Goldendevil21 wrote:Would also be nice if you can go to different areas and farm for resources rather than the encounters all being random. Granted, bunnies existing in every biome is realistic. They literally eat grass and grass grows pretty much everywhere. But would help with immersion if you can go to a location and only run into specific enemies there. For example, wanted to farm human men in town but constantly ran into Coyotes. Though this is a personal preference and others might prefer the randomness.

This one is already addressable but I wouldn't blame you for not noticing. Up in the Toggles tab in the top right you can select or deselect the various territories you have unlocked. You will run an explore attempt on every territory you have checked, so that would explain why you kept finding bunns. If you want only humans, make sure you only have the town checked.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Goldendevil21 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:17 pm

Oh, hello again Flame-Valxsarion. Did not know you were part of this game as well considering you also worked on Tower of Everfrost.

And thanks for not taking my suggestions as attacks against the game. Just wanted to share what I thought could improve the game.

And yeah, the interface was a bit confusing for me. Did find the toggle tab that allowed you to pick the locations that could spawn different enemies but was a bit hidden.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:54 am

Not a part of this one lol, just a fan sharing their experiences
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby SEMER » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:35 am

Back again with version 2. This version has the finished destiny ending, 2 biomes, oral vore male dragons, all images replaced with new ones. Version 3 will be the final update that contains the upgrades.

The male dragons are supposed to be sexable but due to my lack of knowledge, I am incapable of fixing this.

Download Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gbKDEIgDNXfR30MuHS280rMEFnMjVDX1?usp=sharing
SEMER
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:05 am

SEMER wrote:Back again with version 2. This version has the finished destiny ending, 2 biomes, oral vore male dragons, all images replaced with new ones. Version 3 will be the final update that contains the upgrades.

The male dragons are supposed to be sexable but due to my lack of knowledge, I am incapable of fixing this.

Download Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gbKDEIgDNXfR30MuHS280rMEFnMjVDX1?usp=sharing

So, I took a peak at your files, and the problem for sexing the dragons was that you're probably using an unmodified sex action, thus only able to target "male" characters, but all the 'feats' in your character file have dragonmale, or dragonmaleguard, etc. It won't let you sex them, because they don't have the "male" feat. Easy enough fix, either change your sex action to target "person" instead, so it'll target anything considered a person, which is everything, at the moment, I believe? Or change the "feats" for the males from "dragonmale" to "dragon,male". This also gives you the option to only sex dragons, if you want. Not sure if the "dragonmale" and "dragonmaleguard" feats are used in any of your files, but they're the things stopping sex from working.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keirons13 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:43 am

Unable to install as windows defender detect a trojan file
please let me know if the game gets updated please?
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game