Devourment Refactor AI Voiceover (Addons Added)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Refactor AI Voiceover (Addons Added)

Postby Iyema » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:53 pm

Hi,
I'm new to the forum. Was playing around a bit with xVASynth AI voice generator and I got it to create voice lines for Gaztec's Devourment Refactor.

The mod should work with any version of refactor. Though I generated the AI voices for the script files found in Devourment Refactor AE

NOW INCLUDES: Voice files for Cacame's Devourment Approach Refactor and Invidia/Chiaroscuro's Devourment Dialogue 3.0. I'm unsure how well the voice files for Devourment Dialogue 3.0 work, as I'm unable to test it myself.

The mod can be found here- the main base mod file is still needed when installing (and those mods' requirements):
AI voice for Devourment Refactor (incl optional files for Addons).

--------

I've managed to get the files for Gherking's Reformation Dialogue, however, it is a very large file and it took forever to compile- so it is likely to have glitches and stuff. A lot of the lines with tildes might sound weird. Some of the voice files might be missing. I don't think I'll redo it, because it took forever to load and there are A LOT of lines of dialogue for this mod (the AI voice mod for this mod alone is 5GB).

I also *might* update the core devourment AI voice file as well sometime in the future.

I'd like to re-iterate that I have no idea about the compatibility of any of these mods working together. But I know that all of my voice files will work with their respective mods- regardless of what else has been installed.

Pls enjoy and feel free to build up on the voice files mod and use it however you want.

PS:
Creature vore mods I would recommend that are totally unrelated to devourment in general which work with or without devourment installed: Madmansgun's two vore mods- killmove animations for dragons (non FNIS version here) and mimic mod.
Last edited by Iyema on Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Iyema
New to the forum

Re: Devourment Refactor AI Voiceover

Postby Vennaya » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:14 pm

This is great! Will have to try it.

Unfortunately however, all the dialogue is being re-written for the new update they're making, as far as im aware, so the work you've done here wont be compatible for long. Though its been in the works for a good year or so now, though supposedly its getting there.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Iyema » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:04 pm

Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to update the mod- especially if some of the old lines still exist in the new version. I'll try to release an updated file if and when the new version comes out. I'm also gonna try to create the voice files for the other devourment dialogue addons. I've made a start on Devourment Approach by Cacame.
Last edited by Iyema on Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iyema
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:14 pm

Could we get a video of the mod in action?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Ziedine » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:39 am

wait what ?!
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iyema » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:48 pm

Alright I managed to create a voice add-on for Cacame's Devourment Approach. It was a lot harder because the software really didn't like most of the written lines so I had to manually edit the voice lines to fit what was actually being said. I feel like this batch of voice lines came out a lot better than the base Refactor voice lines I did- as a result of this- but there are likely still weird lines that I missed.

It will be up as an optional file on the same nexus mod page for the base devourment refactor AI voice mod. Let me know if there are any other AE compatible mods that I can add voice lines to the dialogue.

I might try to get a recording of both of the voice add-ons in action some time in the future- but that's not high up on my list of priorities tbh- there are a lot of different voice lines for each mod, with some of them being much better than others. It's better to just test out the mod yourself and eat/get eaten by your favourite characters and telling me if their voice sounds bad.

I did manage to get Devourment Refactor and Approach both working on the latest version of AE (1170). I'm unsure which other DV add-on mods work with the current version of AE (and Devourment Approach) so please let me know which ones I can add.
Last edited by Iyema on Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iyema
New to the forum

Postby Iyema » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:28 am

Turns out I was packaging more files than I needed to (all you need are the .fuz files for the audio).
I will release an update for the Devourment Refactor Main AI voiceover which will also fix an issue with small voice lines sounding weird. It will also drastically reduce the file size. The Refactor AI voice files will be recieving an update soon- and the file size for the main file will be a lot smaller

For context- the mod file for approach is only 700MB, as opposed to the 5GB it was going to be if I didn't remove the .wav and .lip files.
Iyema
New to the forum

Postby Chugly » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:40 am

Cant test the main version since I have the ReGherk dialogue mod installed, but approach version of the mod works flawlessly for me on 1130.
Chugly
New to the forum

Return to Vore game