Vore Game: Demo is out! (slots for cameos closed)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re:

Postby Komsomol » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Pegadygor wrote:Nice ^^ And now realize/convert that into flash, or a similar simple program that's easy to use ^^

You can only convert it to images. Or do like I did with my 3D dragon simulator, to pack the whole enginge together with the game. If you're interested, here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?emhl9dlyvle
Komsomol
Participator

Re:

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:41 pm

Okay, thanks.
I might give it a look.
Though I guess I will finish this one as it is first (well, except the changes made to the shell), as I merely learned Flash a week ago, is my first work of this kind.
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Re: DEMO FINALLY OUT!!

Postby Amari » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:02 am

Junogray wrote:
Amari wrote:I can't open it for some reason :(

I downloaded the Flash Player my computer told me I needed, but it still wont open. Any ideas?

I have an idea for you, after you installed flash player, it should have added the proporties to your internet browser, trying opening it with whatever you use for that (exe. Firefox, Internet Explorer...)
thats how i play it, nothing ever really opens for me by just using the flash player

Thanks it worked great! :D
Amari
Participator

Re: DEMO FINALLY OUT!!

Postby Erebus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:42 pm

I like it! I'd stamp it Erebus-approved, but then no-one would ever touch it. 8)

I hope it gets done, and I'm looking forward to the end product.
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlueFalcon » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Where to download it?
BlueFalcon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pegadygor » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:47 pm

BlueFalcon wrote:Where to download it?

On the first page of this topic. Very first post.
Pegadygor

Postby Noctivagus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:16 pm

I know nothing of programming in flash, but I do have a lineart of my one character you can use if you're interested. His name is stitches, he's an anthropomorphic... thing. Use it if you can, I wish you the best of luck.
This character was created and designed by me, any likeness to any other character living or otherwise is purely coincidental.

If he isn't suitable I would understand completely. He's rather... odd.
Noctivagus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: New vorish game?

Postby Hagglesmite » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:57 pm

Yeah, I rather... erm... suck uberly at game programming. But if you want story ideas I'd be more than happy to give ya some advice/ideas :D
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby Nintndofrk800 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:54 pm

Pegadygor wrote:
BlueFalcon wrote:Where to download it?

On the first page of this topic. Very first post.

Umm, aparently im too stupid to click on the download link. I dont see any link in your first post. Could you just post the address of the download link instead? :cry:
Nintndofrk800
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Pegadygor » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Never tried it.. not sure if it works oo
Though it is no link but an attachement oo

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... d&id=28724
Pegadygor

Postby KlinKitty » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Perhaps Klin could get a cameo, if I may ask? (If you stopped taking suggestions, I apologize: I just skipped to the end of the topic). She's got a pic right here Image, but she usually goes without the cape, mask, and tattoo...So basically just a green haired catgirl :3 If not her, perhaps [char]Tayla[/char], who also has a pic.
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby Baz » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:19 pm

May I also bring in my Smoke character? Attached is an IN PROGRESS picture of her, lineart by Snookums.

I'm colouring it, then I'll shade and maybe give it a bit of a sepia wash, to match the red sunset background. NOT work safe- cowtaur butt!

She's a gun-mage. I'm also including a link to her descy

http://www.freewebs.com/bazyat/cowtaurprog.jpg Image -edit, will be updating tomorrow- I've textured the black part of her right buttock and fixed her ear now

http://www.freewebs.com/bazyat/Smoke.htm Descy

http://www.freewebs.com/bazyat/card.jpg Her card
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:56 am

It's amazing you programmed it that fast. I can't WAIT to see the final product.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Postby Pegadygor » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:15 am

Noctivagus wrote:I know nothing of programming in flash, but I do have a lineart of my one character you can use if you're interested. His name is stitches, he's an anthropomorphic... thing. Use it if you can, I wish you the best of luck.
This character was created and designed by me, any likeness to any other character living or otherwise is purely coincidental.

If he isn't suitable I would understand completely. He's rather... odd.

Actually he is extremely usefuly for a certain thing I have in mind.. I might slightly alter the picture (not too much, merely the pose and some proportions, if that's okay), but .. oh well, won't spoil ^^

Baz wrote:May I also bring in my Smoke character? Attached is an IN PROGRESS picture of her, lineart by Snookums.

I'm colouring it, then I'll shade and maybe give it a bit of a sepia wash, to match the red sunset background. NOT work safe- cowtaur butt!

Hm, the pose is a little difficult (the facing away) and without the legs/lower body.
I can try, but not promise anything, though Smoke herself would be suitable.

JE-da-Ferret wrote:It's amazing you programmed it that fast. I can't WAIT to see the final product.

Well, as said, large part of the programming (creating the working interface/inventory, and make that the program actually does what I tell it to do XD) is ImaginaryZ's work.
It took about a week to put all this together and at the first day of that time i never had worked with flash before. But from here on things will be more complicated.
In the demo we had 5 Rooms, 3 Characters, a handful Items and one 'sequence' to finish.
I just counted for the full game.
So far there are 70 rooms, around 95 creatures and Characters, 35 Items (will be probably many more) and quite a few sequences. Plus, if it turns out well, mini-games.

Yesterday I roughly estimated that it would take four months to finish it, given there is nothing unforseen happening. BUT as we all know: such a long timespan always bears the risk of something interfering. (And finding a new job still has top-prioritiy for me.)
That time could be shortened (it IS already thanks to some artists who volunteered to help me with the outlines for the characters.), but I won't ask for help anymore, as I already got the support I need to finish the game. To finish it faster or in better quality.. well, that'd take volunteers who can work with/draw/animate in flash. ^^
Pegadygor

Re:

Postby Baz » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:21 am

It was just to demonstrate what she looks like. Her lower body is... well... classic cow, really. Give her something like a Wild West drawl :)
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Pegadygor » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:30 am

Baz wrote:It was just to demonstrate what she looks like. Her lower body is... well... classic cow, really. Give her something like a Wild West drawl :)

Problem is I need a lineart of the desired pose to trace, as I my attempts at drawing without the basic outlines all failed. ^^;
Pegadygor

Re:

Postby Baz » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:49 am

Ahh, hmm. Aha! Would an SL avatar (with a rudimentary cowtaur) work? What sort of pose dya need?
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Pegadygor » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:51 am

Baz wrote:Ahh, hmm. Aha! Would an SL avatar (with a rudimentary cowtaur) work? What sort of pose dya need?

Never tried that but could give it a shot. Nice pose would be resting/relaxing/'sitting', as most space is open in 'neutral' rooms like the lounge, the café, or the bar.
Pegadygor

Re:

Postby Baz » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:01 am

Resting-wise, she'd probably be stood, cigar in hand, maybe a cup of coffee. I'll see what I can do later
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Pegadygor » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:45 am

Baz wrote:Resting-wise, she'd probably be stood, cigar in hand, maybe a cup of coffee. I'll see what I can do later

Seems fine.

The slots for the cameos are full for now.
There might be some popping up later as I add more rooms, and I have some spots reserved for people who were not 100% sure yet.
And if your chara is extraordinary the chance is still there, so do not hesitate to ask in certain cases.
Pegadygor

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game