Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby djenejejh1 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:33 am

djenejejh1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:43 pm

djenejejh1 wrote:https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV18E41117G7

As a Vtuber fan deep in the sauce I find this to be fucking hilarious… for all the wrong reasons.

For one Fubuki and Hololive in general is banned in China for… very stupid reasons and I won’t get into it here.

Secondly poor poor friend.

Third… it’s China they have no shame when it comes to just ripping shit off
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby djenejejh1 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:16 am

djenejejh1
Been posting for a bit

Postby supersonicracing » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:45 am

Nottie, I found some ear zooms in these I think you might like.
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:08 am

supersonicracing wrote:

Those are some great zoom ins, especially the Absolutely music video :)
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby supersonicracing » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:22 am

Notthisagain wrote:
supersonicracing wrote:

Those are some great zoom ins, especially the Absolutely music video :)

You gonna put ‘em in your playlist?
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby djenejejh1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

djenejejh1
Been posting for a bit

Postby filiberto » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:19 pm

djenejejh1 wrote:https://youtu.be/FJPrZC_7pFQ?si=5fyuKmO8hNPrRuff

Looks interesting but I'm quite confused what's going on. Anyone able to translate/summarize this?
filiberto
Participator

Postby NaN9 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:26 pm

filiberto wrote:
djenejejh1 wrote:https://youtu.be/FJPrZC_7pFQ?si=5fyuKmO8hNPrRuff

Looks interesting but I'm quite confused what's going on. Anyone able to translate/summarize this?

The gist seems that the blue-hair girl ate something weird that made her grow into a giant that vored people. She rampaged the city, eating (more like swallowing) the people, eventually catching her friends (the main characters). They find the bug in her stomach and defeat it, causing her to throw up everyone(?) and return to normal. I wish that the actual vore moments were on-screen, but I guess they did not want to animate that, lest it would have been awkward lol. I'll keep watching it and update you if there is anything important I missed.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lolipop1827 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:37 am

supersonicracing wrote:

What happened to the first link? What's the name of that video before it get deleted?
Lolipop1827
New to the forum

Postby supersonicracing » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:06 pm

Lolipop1827 wrote:
supersonicracing wrote:

What happened to the first link? What's the name of that video before it get deleted?

It was from a movie called Parasite Eve. Luckily, I found it again.
https://youtu.be/RRm6Pdg7Bv8?si=4pl36SpOD1WoaN-8
1:11:13.
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby kjsfh » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 am

If you start here and keep hitting the left arrow key, it's a series of two or three manga about a girl who accidentally eats an insect and eventually has conversations with it in her stomach.

https://sp.seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg699268
kjsfh
Participator

Postby NaN9 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:38 am

kjsfh wrote:If you start here and keep hitting the left arrow key, it's a series of two or three manga about a girl who accidentally eats an insect and eventually has conversations with it in her stomach.

This is a nice find, and a cute "mini" manga series, however, your observation is a little inaccurate. This manga is about a middle-school-aged girl who can talk to insects. In chapter 9, a fly(?) is attracted to her scent (perhaps she ate something sweet?), but ends up getting trapped in her mouth as she naps. The bug told her to hurry up and open her mouth, but this caught her off-guard, and she ended up swallowing it. Rest assured, that fly did not say anything else after being swallowed--it died (pretty much every bug she meets dies eventually; this time she's the "predator").

Chapter 11 is an entirely different matter. She is not talking to the fly (it died lol), but to a tapeworm (parasite) that is inside her stomach/intestines. The parasite is considered a bug I guess, which is why she can talk to it. It's a funny guy to me since it keeps saying that it feels nice inside her body (which annoys the girl). In short, they end up talking with each other about her school struggles overnight, as if they were friends (causing her to lose sleep). At the end of the chapter, I think it gives her advice and stops talking for some reason.

Anyway, thanks for the discovery! Don't know how you found this manga, but it makes me want to look out for other potential endo manga!
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby wimpering » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm

NaN9 wrote:
kjsfh wrote:If you start here and keep hitting the left arrow key, it's a series of two or three manga about a girl who accidentally eats an insect and eventually has conversations with it in her stomach.

This is a nice find, and a cute "mini" manga series, however, your observation is a little inaccurate. This manga is about a middle-school-aged girl who can talk to insects. In chapter 9, a fly(?) is attracted to her scent (perhaps she ate something sweet?), but ends up getting trapped in her mouth as she naps. The bug told her to hurry up and open her mouth, but this caught her off-guard, and she ended up swallowing it. Rest assured, that fly did not say anything else after being swallowed--it died (pretty much every bug she meets dies eventually; this time she's the "predator").

Chapter 11 is an entirely different matter. She is not talking to the fly (it died lol), but to a tapeworm (parasite) that is inside her stomach/intestines. The parasite is considered a bug I guess, which is why she can talk to it. It's a funny guy to me since it keeps saying that it feels nice inside her body (which annoys the girl). In short, they end up talking with each other about her school struggles overnight, as if they were friends (causing her to lose sleep). At the end of the chapter, I think it gives her advice and stops talking for some reason.

Anyway, thanks for the discovery! Don't know how you found this manga, but it makes me want to look out for other potential endo manga!

My Japanese isn't great so I can't totally make it out (especially since it's so much in katakana to show bug intelligence) but it seems to be something like she intends to go the hospital to get the tapeworm removed, but then overnight comes to realize he's not bad but also talks about how she has trouble fitting in at school. The next day she says she doesn't want to go to the hospital anymore even though her mother warns her it might cause a disease if it stays in her body, and she goes to the bathroom and there's an exchange like

Tapeworm: "You're going to cover for me?"
Girl: "Ya. Are you sure my stomach is fine for you?"
Tapeworm: "Ya, it's plenty! Be sure to say hi to those around your body as well!"

The girl leaves and is still like "I won't go" then wonders why the tapeworm is now quiet, then she realizes the meaning of its words "Say hi to those around your body as well" and then she says she'll go to the hospital after breakfast

Now whether the tapeworm let itself get killed so the girl would go and talk to her classmates or whether there was some other reason she changed her mind about getting it removed at the hospital I'm unsure, but still a cute story
wimpering
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaN9 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:00 pm

wimpering wrote:
NaN9 wrote:

My Japanese isn't great so I can't totally make it out (especially since it's so much in katakana to show bug intelligence) but it seems to be something like she intends to go the hospital to get the tapeworm removed, but then overnight comes to realize he's not bad but also talks about how she has trouble fitting in at school. The next day she says she doesn't want to go to the hospital anymore even though her mother warns her it might cause a disease if it stays in her body, and she goes to the bathroom and there's an exchange like

Tapeworm: "You're going to cover for me?"
Girl: "Ya. Are you sure my stomach is fine for you?"
Tapeworm: "Ya, it's plenty! Be sure to say hi to those around your body as well!"

The girl leaves and is still like "I won't go" then wonders why the tapeworm is now quiet, then she realizes the meaning of its words "Say hi to those around your body as well" and then she says she'll go to the hospital after breakfast

Now whether the tapeworm let itself get killed so the girl would go and talk to her classmates or whether there was some other reason she changed her mind about getting it removed at the hospital I'm unsure, but still a cute story

I left out the details you covered for the sake of time, but you are pretty much correct. Though I think the tapeworm advised her to take care of the people around her, rather than saying "hi". In this case, the person is her mother, who she initially brushed off when she was trying to take her to the hospital. In the end, she decides to let her mother take her after breakfast to show appreciation for her concern about her wellbeing. The tapeworm probably stopped talking to let the girl focus on her conversation with her mother...then perhaps it was killed later off-screen lol. I agree, the story is wholesome (imagine getting life lessons from a tapeworm!), but the abnormal use of katakana was painful.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby wimpering » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:15 pm

Ah, I knew it was her mother but I wasn't sure as to what motivated her to change her mind. That makes sense though I do still feel kind of bad for the oddly wise tapeworm :P

And yes. I've seen so many mangaka lately doing the talking all in katakana thing to show a more beastial intelligence and I'm just like "Noooo! Japanese has way too many homonyms for this!" Way too hard on my brain :P

It's a pity there weren't any internal shots and that it ended in one comic, but I'm always all for symbiotic relationships with tinies living inside a woman's body, so always glad to see more content for it :P
wimpering
Been posting for a bit

Postby digidus » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:24 pm

wimpering wrote:And yes. I've seen so many mangaka lately doing the talking all in katakana thing to show a more beastial intelligence and I'm just like "Noooo! Japanese has way too many homonyms for this!" Way too hard on my brain :P

This is the part where I put on my biggest, thickest pair of nerd glasses and go "um ackshually" because this has been a thing since forever. It's a very common stylistic choice in Japanese media. The homonyms are annoying at first, but once you start getting deeper into Japanese, you get used to it. Helps when they use kanji too!
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wimpering » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:18 pm

digidus wrote:
wimpering wrote:And yes. I've seen so many mangaka lately doing the talking all in katakana thing to show a more beastial intelligence and I'm just like "Noooo! Japanese has way too many homonyms for this!" Way too hard on my brain :P

This is the part where I put on my biggest, thickest pair of nerd glasses and go "um ackshually" because this has been a thing since forever. It's a very common stylistic choice in Japanese media. The homonyms are annoying at first, but once you start getting deeper into Japanese, you get used to it. Helps when they use kanji too!

I have no doubt that it has been :P (I've only been studying for about a decade so I don't know many manga or such before that) it's WAY easier to read with the kanji though.... though considering a lot of these are meant for kids to read probably bodes poorly for how much I've learned >_> Ah well...
wimpering
Been posting for a bit

Postby djenejejh1 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:35 am

Oh,ok
Last edited by djenejejh1 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
djenejejh1
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:10 am

Why is that on here? A lot of hentai has x-ray and endo-esque internal shots and that's almost never posted here. We that desperate?

Plus it keeps re-directing me to spam pop-up crap. PLEASE REMOVE.
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world