How strictly are you into endo?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: How strictly are you into endo?

Postby Darkonnocturna » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:56 pm

Well, I myself can only find enjoyment in nonfatal, non-cruel vore. This of course includes a large portion of the Endo content out there. That said, I find the other types of intentional nonfatal equally enjoyable. Painless digestion with reformation, full tour, certain gentler varieties of sentient fat etc. ( and I do mean specifically INTENTIONAL nonfatal. I sometimes see works labeled as nonfatal where the predator was actively trying to kill the prey but the prey managed to escape. Which…well, I suppose it’s TECHNICALLY nonfatal, but it certainly does miss the point for me, as the main reason I can’t enjoy fatal vore is that any vore scenario where the predators emotions towards the prey aren’t positive or at least sympathetic just ain’t gonna do it for me)
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

Re: How strictly are you into endo?

Postby T145 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:18 am

Ginbug wrote:Okay the title is a bit confusing but I had trouble of thinking of a way to word it. Basically what I am asking is: How deep is your preference for endo when compared to other types of vore? For instance, for myself, I am pretty much only into endo and non-fatal encounters. I will still look at vore artwork and stories, but usually I just use my imagination to remove the digestion/death. It's even to a point where if I see certain types of death scenes in a vore work it can ruin my day, specifically young kids being killed in a brutal way. It makes me wish that the Endosomatophilia community was larger so that we could have our own websites and a larger pool of artists.

It's basically all endo for me. Other types of vore generally aren't my sort of thing, particularly when it comes to scat/genitals, or death. Kids being involved is just another level of unpleasantness.

Also a bit of fantastic voyage style body exploration, but I'm not sure whether that qualifies as endo, vore, or a secret third thing.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world