Looking for a writer for various kinks and fandoms

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for a writer for various kinks and fandoms

Postby Aidanator800 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:21 am

Hey there! I was hoping to commission a writer for a story of 3k+ words with a price range of $20-$45. You would have to be okay with writing for the following kinks (although not all would be used):

Diapers
Pegging
Underage prey
Anal Vore/Unbirth
Size difference
Smothering

It also would be helpful if you were familiar with any of the following fandoms:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Metroid
Legend of Zelda
Kid Icarus
Fire Emblem
My Hero Academia
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
RWBY
Durarara
Eiken
Persona 5
FLCL
Gurren Lagan
Yu-Gi-Oh
Overwatch
DC

And that's all! Further details on the scenario can be discussed depending on what fandoms you're familiar with.
Last edited by Aidanator800 on Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aidanator800
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a writer for various kinks and fandoms

Postby Germanor » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:08 am

Aidanator800 wrote:Hey there! I was hoping to commission a writer for a story of 3k+ words with a price range of $20-$45. You would have to be okay with writing for the following kinks (although not all would be used):

Diapers
Pegging
Underage prey
Anal Vore/Unbirth
Size difference
Smothering

It also would be helpful if you were familiar with any of the following fandoms:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Metroid
Legend of Zelda
Kid Icarus
Fire Emblem
My Hero Academia
RWBY
Durarara
Eiken
Persona 5
FLCL
Gurren Lagan
Yu-Gi-Oh
Overwatch

And that's all! Further details on the scenario can be discussed depending on what fandoms you're familiar with.

I can try just for butt vore if you want
12$ for shadow fullbody, 10 for flat color
Germanor
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a writer for various kinks and fandoms

Postby LemonBarb » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:50 am

Aidanator800 wrote:Hey there! I was hoping to commission a writer for a story of 3k+ words with a price range of $20-$45. You would have to be okay with writing for the following kinks (although not all would be used):

May not be able to cover underage as a verboten subject. But past that, if interested on a discounted special;

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
My Hero Academia
RWBY
Durarara
Eiken
Persona 5
FLCL
Gurren Lagan
Overwatch

I can probably cover either of those settings, within reason. ;)

Again, if interested in a (20% off) discount, PM me if you find my commissions rate (at a discount) acceptable for your price budget.
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission