Looking for an artist (18+ artwork intended)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for an artist (18+ artwork intended)

Postby Historicalbob123 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:28 pm

Looking to commission art of an OC of mine, I will be up front on a few things but it is likely best to contact me on discord at Vransi#7769 for info and quicker messaging with notifications. I will preface this with a couple things, I will have the money for an up to $60 commission on the 8th of December 2023, so I won't have it immediately, if that is a concern there isn't a need to contact me. I have the character idea with a bust up sketch and a clothing example, they are a furry (cat, not feral), I would like to see examples of your artwork beforehand if you do reach out via Discord, as I can look here. What I am looking for is a full character reference sheet with a nude female anthro cat girl I will describe on Discord or via PM, a more anime like style is appreciated as I want her to be cuter in appearance. Character details will be provided if and when we make contact. If you contact me here expect that I might not reply as fast as I would on Discord.
Historicalbob123
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an artist (18+ artwork intended)

Postby Androchi » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:07 am

Send a Request on discord ( My name is ushio)
Androchi
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission