General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby MajinCell » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:28 pm

MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ppptb42 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:22 am

ItsServen, Yeah, can't find it either. Any versions of the mod at all.
ppptb42
New to the forum

Postby Emeryx117 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:50 am

I remember a story about a mother and a son walking through the city, the son had just made it to college and the mother had bought him new shoes to celebrate. They walked past a hotdog(?) stand run by a futa, the mum wanted one but they didn't have sauce so she tells her son to be the sauce and he reluctantly agrees, gets cock vored by the futa, she sucks the futa off, and throws away the shoes and moves on with her life
is there an archive of the story somewhere, did it get deleted or have i just not been able to find it for a few years?
Emeryx117
New to the forum

Trying to find 2 specific stories

Postby ThisPlaceIsNotRight » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:08 pm

I hope this is the right place to put this.
I'm searching for two stories I read on here a few years ago.
In the first one, a pair of women go to a water park and come upon a live candied tiny vendor. They eat a lot of the tinies. It mainly focuses on one of the girls and goes into somewhat graphic detail on the digestion.

As for the second, it was about a lady going for a jog when she came across a dog barking at a cat in a tree. She tries to help the cat but as it jumps down, the dog makes her yelp and she accidentally swallows the cat. She then eats the dog and it's owner. It's not as graphic, but I might as well throw it in as well.

Any help would be appreciated! If this isn't the place to post this, let me know where I need to go please! Thank you very much :3
- TPIR, They/Them
ThisPlaceIsNotRight
New to the forum

Postby Banditmax2024 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:34 pm

Hello, I been on this site for some time and been looking for an artist name for an old vore pictures they did.

The theme was a brandy and mr whiskers vore on the beach with brandy’s sister or twin swallows whiskers slowly. And I believe they did one with family guy with Meg and Lois swallows Stewie and Brian.

Been looking but can’t even find a link or name of that artist anywhere.

And one more thing, a different artist goes by johnboyoboy had some animation from YouTube that are gone now and wanted to see if anyone has some of those? Thank you ^v^
Banditmax2024
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:03 am

R4YL0 wrote:been looking forever for a comic, it's been so long since I've seen it so the details on it are a little hazy, it's a comic about an anthro skunk turning other anthro characters into fruit using some kind of gun then eating them.

I'd love to see the comic again, from what I remember the artist deleted it and it wasn't posted anywhere else.

A little update to this. The comic is called “Fruits & Veggies”. It was made by sukanar, who nuked his gallery. This page is the only surviving one (at least as far as I’m aware). Hopefully, this slight discovery will lead to the other two pages being located.
Attachments
IMG_5757.jpeg
The second page
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby vorelover55 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:57 pm

Looking for an accidental AV story where I think it was a smaller DND race falling onto her tiefling friend and both ending up into to th scenario by the end. I've been looking through all the tags and can't seem to find it.
vorelover55
New to the forum

Best games for nonfatal? Intentional reformation counts

Postby Darkonnocturna » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:08 pm

Greetings everyone!
I am starting this thread to ask you all a question:
Do you know of any games that include large amounts of nonfatal vore?
Allow me to specify a few things
1: when I say “nonfatal” this includes all scenarios where the prey is not permanently dead, so anything from Reformation to rebirth works
2: in the case of reformation, it has to be with the predator’s knowledge or intent. It does not really matter to me that the prey reforms of the predator thought they wouldn’t, and ate them anyway
3: the reason I prefer nonfatal is because I only enjoy gentler variants of vore, so no need to mention games where the vore is technically nonfatal but absolutely torturous for the prey
4: I am specifically asking for games that include AT MINIMUM 40-50% nonfatal. So I’m not interested in games that have a few nonfatal scenes sprinkled in with heaps upon heaps of fatal
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

I hope RimVore2 gets updated.

Postby Gutlover » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:28 pm

So theres a new update/dlc for rimworld on the way, unfortunately that means it will break mods like rimjobworld and RimVore2 when 1.5 comes around.

I really hope RV2 gets updated on arrival. If it doesn't maybe someone here can make a new branch of it.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Best games for nonfatal? Intentional reformation counts

Postby T145 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:16 am

Darkonnocturna wrote:Greetings everyone!
I am starting this thread to ask you all a question:
Do you know of any games that include large amounts of nonfatal vore?
Allow me to specify a few things
1: when I say “nonfatal” this includes all scenarios where the prey is not permanently dead, so anything from Reformation to rebirth works
2: in the case of reformation, it has to be with the predator’s knowledge or intent. It does not really matter to me that the prey reforms of the predator thought they wouldn’t, and ate them anyway
3: the reason I prefer nonfatal is because I only enjoy gentler variants of vore, so no need to mention games where the vore is technically nonfatal but absolutely torturous for the prey
4: I am specifically asking for games that include AT MINIMUM 40-50% nonfatal. So I’m not interested in games that have a few nonfatal scenes sprinkled in with heaps upon heaps of fatal

It's more endo than vore, but have you considered Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story? A good portion of the game (at least half) is getting eaten by Bowser, and then running about inside him for plot reasons.

Otherwise, I don't think that it really comes up all that much, other than in things like the vore-specific games that people sometimes make that you can find in the forum. It's usually a short sequence at most, rather than something for most of the game.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darkonnocturna » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:01 pm

ah, i should perhaps specify i was refering to VORE games that focus on nonfatal vore, not normal video games that include a vore sequence
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrStein687 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:27 pm

Looking for a 2 image Cock Vore art that was around here but can't find it anymore . I can't remember the author but I remember what it contained. Pred was muscular male in a suit while prey was a lady in office lady with stockings and black hair , in a ponytail think . In the first image she was invited for dinner by another co-worker in the background but turned him down because she wanted to show the male pred the town or something like that cause he was just transferred in, basically prevore . Second picture is the vore , her going head first .
DrStein687
New to the forum

Postby genericnametwo » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:49 pm

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else knows about a textadventure game that I can't find anymore. It was a size fetish game that had some vore, with the player starting off small and in a restaurant (i think). I don't recall the name (I think the name was "something" alien or alien "something but I could be wrong), but I believe it was made using Squiffy, and the basic premise was that the player was an alien species. From what I remember it was a short one, starting in a storage area or something similar. I remember being able to go to an unfinished kitchen area with one person and a bigger area with two tables, I think one had multiple women and another only had 1 or 2 women. You could go to each table and climb the women, though only a few of them had completed interactions/deaths when I last played. I recall it being updated on textadventures for a while, but it just disappeared (or I just completely forgot the name of it somehow). Does this ring a bell for anyone (sorry it's not the best description, but last I remember playing this was like maybe 2 to 4 years ago I think)
genericnametwo
New to the forum

Postby Seeguy » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:04 pm

I have a very distinct memory of listening to an audio story here about someone coming home to find that their wife/girlfriend? has eaten some people and needs a nice belly massage to help her digest them. I remember the speaker having a feminine British accent and it's possibly the voice was artificial, but I'm not sure about that. I'm pretty sure sure i found it here some time in the last six months.

Does anybody know where I can find this audio?
Seeguy
Somewhat familiar

story removed?

Postby vorelover55 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:49 pm

Looking for an accidental AV story where I think it was a smaller DND race falling onto her tiefling friend and both ending up into to the scenario by the end. I've been looking through all the tags and can't seem to find it.
Both characters were unsure how to say they liked it at first but one broke the ice making them start to just enjoy it.
vorelover55
New to the forum

Postby kamikouchiha » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:00 am

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a game i played quite awhile ago, can't remember the name, but it was an RPG maker game and you get shrunk by a witch at the start, your mum is the queen is not well, and you have a blonde female friend who looks after you while you are tiny, at night she is with you and when you say you want in her she asks if you mean her "smelly hole" you can say yes for anal insertion or no for vaginal insertion. You have a little sister who you can feed by stealing food from the kitchen, or you can feed yourself to her.
kamikouchiha
Been posting for a bit

Postby OddPlanet » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:13 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:
R4YL0 wrote:been looking forever for a comic, it's been so long since I've seen it so the details on it are a little hazy, it's a comic about an anthro skunk turning other anthro characters into fruit using some kind of gun then eating them.

I'd love to see the comic again, from what I remember the artist deleted it and it wasn't posted anywhere else.

A little update to this. The comic is called “Fruits & Veggies”. It was made by sukanar, who nuked his gallery. This page is the only surviving one (at least as far as I’m aware). Hopefully, this slight discovery will lead to the other two pages being located.

Found it.
Attachments
1330855370.sukanar_fruitveg1.jpg
1330855601.sukanar_fruitveg2.jpg
1330855862.sukanar_fruitveg3.jpg
1330856210.sukanar_fruitveg4-2.jpg
OddPlanet
New to the forum

Postby Qwerts36 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:07 pm

Hola estoy buscando si alguien tiene algun contenido de mr.batpool que luego se cambió el nombre a crankysalmon ya que oculto todo su contenido y desapareció yo solo logré encontrar esta imagen en baja calidad
Attachments
695162-132259-1dyroic-thumb.auto-standard-scale-4_00x-gigapixel.jpg
Cómo verán se ve de muy baja calidad la imagen
695162-132259-1dyroic-thumb.auto-standard-scale-4_00x-gigapixel.jpg (29.31 KiB) Viewed 903 times
Qwerts36
New to the forum

Postby Qwerts36 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:34 am

Hello, I'm looking if anyone has any content of Mr. Batpool, which was later renamed crankysalmon since it hid all its content and it disappeared. I only managed to find this image in low quality.
Attachments
695162-132259-1dyroic-thumb.auto-standard-scale-4_00x-gigapixel.jpg
As you can see, the image looks very low quality.
695162-132259-1dyroic-thumb.auto-standard-scale-4_00x-gigapixel.jpg (29.31 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Qwerts36
New to the forum

Postby AverageGamer01 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:33 pm

I'm looking for any games that are like SmallVenture rebooted, games with both incest and non fatal shrunken vore are very hard to find. I would appreciate it :) if anyone knows about games like that could you please recommend some to me? specifically with incest and non fatal OV,UB, and AV, female voring male. thank you to anyone that responds.
AverageGamer01
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion