your vore orientation?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

your vore orientation?

Postby tagvorofan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:15 am

hi vore friends,
Your orientation vore, is it similar to your sexual orientation? Because my fantasy vore run exclusively with female predators (human or not) and I specify that I am a heterosexual man ...
tagvorofan
Been posting for a bit

Re: your vore orientation?

Postby coop500 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:46 am

Maybe? I assume many are this way. I am a straight female that strictly likes male predators but for more reasons then just simply being straight. It probably helps though.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Emi » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:54 am

I think, yes. I'm a heterosexual girl, associating myself with a Prey, and I prefer M/f vore. Probably, in vore I'm alittle bit more strict. In sex, I'm absolutely OK with lesbians and love lesbian sex sometimes, but female predators in vore are not turning me on, never. Probably with very rare exceptions.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Marco » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:33 am

Only with human preds, which are always female. I am not attracted to men, and with humans, that includes vore. However, for furries/anthros and animals I can go with either. I was initially strictly female only with furries/anthros too, but that changed.

I also prefer prey to be male, because I see myself as prey, and I'm male.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:29 pm

coop500 wrote:Maybe? I assume many are this way. I am a straight female that strictly likes male predators but for more reasons then just simply being straight. It probably helps though.

^ Seconding this notion 100%.

Exclusively into M/? vore, but my own orientation (straight female) only makes up half of the reason why I am exclusively into M/ only.
I'm fine with M/M, but have a slightly bigger preference for M/F because I can relate with the prey a little more.
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby at_tltb » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Definitely. I love cute girls and somewhat girly (in appearance of course. I prefer when they are completely boyish except how they look.) boys and they are also my dream preds.
Vore itself is a part of my desire to be owned and the desire also defines my sexual preferance.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby tagvorofan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:27 pm

This is also true for prey, I am much more sensitive when I can identify with this prey.
tagvorofan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zakkerus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:50 pm

I use to only like female predators. Buuut then I discovered somethings about myself, now I like both male, female, and transgender preds.
Zakkerus
Been posting for a bit

Postby puck5 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:03 pm

I would have to say yes. I am a straight heterosexual male and I am only a fan of females being prey. I'm fine with males being preds but I don't find any fun or interest in them being prey.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CalinBeast » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:16 pm

I almost always prefer feral female preds. Although anthro is nice too, and I even enjoy male preds to an extent. But the one thing I never enjoy are human preds. Anything without animalistic qualities is a turn off for me.
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:41 pm

CalinBeast wrote:I almost always prefer feral female preds. Although anthro is nice too, and I even enjoy male preds to an extent. But the one thing I never enjoy are human preds. Anything without animalistic qualities is a turn off for me.

Hurrah, we're a rare breed, seemingly.

I am a heterosexual guy with a lovely girlfriend in reality, this isn't mirrored by my fantasy interest in vore. Humans of either gender aren't really my thing as preds, but especially male humans (mainly because it seems too "close to home", as it were.)

However, when it comes to the sapient macro feral preds that are my absolute favourite, and macro furry vore smut. While I have a significant female preference overall, there's a hell of a lot of space for male preds there and I actively like the idea of toned male ferals and anthros as pred subjects.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Merodi » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm bi, but I only like male preds. For prey, I have less of a preference, though I do like male prey a little bit better. Also, I only really like human or demi preds, though I'm fine with anthro sometimes.
Merodi
Participator

Postby iorn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:52 pm

-flips table- Preferences are for the unadventurous and boring D:<! Iorn accepts all! PRED, PREY! MALE/FEMALE! EVERYTHING! EVERYONE!
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby Humbug » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm what's apparently referred to as a "gray asexual" IRL, in that I can find women attractive (I am male, myself), but that I'm just not into sex at all. I've never found an RL man attractive. That said, I'm into male preds (if they're furry; humans have to be done just right for me to be interested), and into females in both roles (most species are fine, though I tend to shoehorn them into either role depending on what they are). In either case, I do tend to like females more as a general rule, as I can be attracted to them outside of their vore role. So yeah. Vore sexuality's different than RL sexuality by a good amount, but still shaped by it.
Humbug
---

Postby VincentShadowScale » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:06 pm

I would just like to say that this should be called: Your "Vorientation"
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:16 pm

The thread title should be ca-

VincentShadowScale wrote:I would just like to say that this should be called: Your "Vorientation"

Gah dammit!

Anyway, In vore I'm less picky. Even though it's sexual for me, I don't get turned off when anthro or feral predators are male. I'm not interested in human male predators though.

For prey, I don't mind females, but furry prey just makes me think about hair getting stuck in your throat, so I am not into that. If I could divert my attention from that then I would probably be fine with furry prey too.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm a bisexual female who identifies as prey, I'm more into male preds- especially if they're demi-human/humanoid.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Yes and nooo... I'm fine with both regular male and female preds, but am a heterosexual guy. I hate human/human like preds (elves, demis, saytrs, human nagas), males more than females, and for anthros I somewhat prefer females. I'm good with males in most situations as long as they aren't overly masculine, especially hairy or otherwise gross preds. I'm usually a bigger fan of feral vore anyway, and lacking interesting in sex orgenitals the males and females tend to look simila enough anyway. For roleplays I have more male characters as I feel I suck at playing females more accurately.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm more into boys but in vore I am inclined toward female preds in general (preys do not matter as much for me).
Kitsouille
???

Postby Kirah » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Yes. I'm male, submissive, and heterosexual. My favourite type of vore is F/M. I can also like F/F, though.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion