Then and Now; Vore Preferences

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Then and Now; Vore Preferences

Postby Eyefull » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:09 pm

I'm curious about how one's first exposure to vore art influences what they like down the road. Specifically, I mean the first instant of vore that caught your attention and made you go "...this makes me feel weird." For example, I had seen stuff before like that python from the Thornberries and the dragon from Shrek eat people, but they didn't have any effect on me. The first thing that did it was accidentally stumbling across a video where Amy accidentally ate Sonic. It cemented my preference for same size vore and humanoid preds, but the accidental vore and burping portions did not stick with me. What about anyone else?
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Re: Then and Now; Vore Preferences

Postby vorelectric » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 am

Oh damn that's a good question...

And before I end up spending about an hour writing out how exactly I came to liking Vore I'll just try to summarize it as best as I can.

Long before I found this website I was a lurker of Deviant Art and a proficient writer on Fimfiction. At the time I was in a slump with writing, so I decided to browse Deviant Art in search of some inspiration. Needless to say I found it, except it ended up being a maw shot of a certain pastel pink pony that left me rather... confused. DA, however, was more than kind enough (A term I use rather loosely here...) to lead me down a long path of discovering a BUNCH of Macro/Micro art that, eventually, led to my discovery of Vore in general, or more specifically giantess vore and MLP Vore.

Since then my preferences have dramatically changed to Same-Size, F/?, Unbirth, mass/multi-prey vore, or a combination of them. I still like me some good ol' Giantesses, but to a much lesser extent than my... initial run-in with them.

Interesting how things work out like that huh?
vorelectric
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:40 am

Originally, vore was vore; X/X and it really didn't matter the gender of either party, nor did willing or unwilling, even micro/macro/same-size.

As time passed, I got tired of Male involvement, though CD/TG/TV/TS people were always a turn on and still are.

Also, I did get more into non-sentient predators, and fantastic predators.

But primarily, I am only into F/F vore anymore, however, a well-written story will keep me interested no matter what.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby MidnightNoon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:49 am

I have no idea when my interest in vore started. I seriously think I may have been born with it.
I remember a tone of little vore-ish things from my childhood, from that scene in 'The Pagemaster', where the main kid gets eaten by a dragon. (awesome movie btw) to playing a jurrasic park game on ps1, where eating other dinosaurs healed you. When I was little, I would make hollow dragons out of paper folded into boxes and taped together, and spend ages making them eat my toys and poop them out. My friend's mother even brought me special card paper from her work so I could make extra strong ones. I can't remember a single vore-ish thing from my childhood that didn't excite me in some way.
If I have to pick one moment that could have been the start of it all, it would have to be an innocent question I asked my mother about how fish die after birds eat them without chewing. (But even then, I don't think I would have asked if I weren't already fascinated with it)

Many years later, while browsing videos of pet snakes eating birds, I stumbled across a video of the cow-plant from the sims 2, "Plant vore" it was called.
"vore, that's an interesting word, I wonder if it means things getting eaten?"
Some time and a lot of internet browsing later, I realized that my fascination might be a bit stranger than I thought.

Initially, I was quite picky with vore. I had so many specific things I wanted from it, I don't even remember what any of them were. I had this brand new thing to explore, and learning about these tastes I never realized that I had, I wanted to see how well I could satisfy them.

Nowadays, I'm happy with pretty much all of facets of vore. I've always had things I looked for in it, favourites I come back to time and time again, but I can fully enjoy even the opposites of my preferences. Willing and unwilling, cruel and caring, Male and Female, Micro and samesize, I like all of it, usually bouncing quickly between different preferences at different times.
Perhaps it's because there's no one thing that started the fascination, it was just something that built in me over a long time.
Or perhaps I'm just really impressionable, and any good art or story gets me excited, even if it isn't something i'm usually into.
I don't know.
MidnightNoon
New to the forum

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:43 pm

It was one of your examples, actually - the dragon from shrek. At first it was a more sort of general curiosity (it was pre-puberty), but it developed through various other settings and characters. My dreams had quite a lot of influence on it, too.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:54 am

I guess if you want to go way way back before it gave me those funny feelings, I thought it was a great weapon. In those Kirby and Yoshi games, I found it interesting to be the hero eating the bad guys. I was also curious about what it would be like, but didn't want to experience it in any way. It was only simple intrigue until about 2001-2003 when I saw a model vore someone on "Dude, Where's my Car?" Watching that made me want to get eaten by someone or something as I even thought about it with animals on occasion, though not real life animals as they stink. I won't give too much details, but I used to kind of role play in real life with someone about what would happen if animals ate each other whole. This included many things like being teleported out, spit out, or pooped out later and we even went through how they'd interact. Skip forward to about 5 years ago and I stumbled upon "Eaten by Ninetales" on Deviantart and I progressed pretty quickly to expand to my current preferences such as AV, UB, and full tour. It was a revelation when I realized these strange thoughts were a thing.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emi » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:25 am

That was SOOO long ago... I was kinda 3 years ago and I felt so happy when my mom read me children stories where some chars were swallowed. Like Red Hood girl, Tom and Jerry cartoons and other stuff I could see/hear in the very very early age. And I didn't think that was "weird", I thought it's normal to enjoy such things. First time I thought it's weird when I fell in love first time. I was 11, and my love was Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, and once in the morning I woke up with a weird desire - I dreamed about him to shrink me and swallow me alive. Since that time my vore preferences are the same: M/f, humans, macro/micro (shrink).
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:03 am

I started out liking anything that involved Vore but it's been around a decade now since my discovery and I definitely have some turn-offs, for instance living-object Vore has absolutely no interest for me (see plane or garbage bag vore from a few artists on this site).

Howver there are far more turn-ons though and even those now have favourites that I didn't distinguish between early on.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby JediPadawanJess » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 pm

During my teenage years, I was into edgy hard vore/gore, it mostly stemmed from watching gory movies on Sci-fi channel. Now I'm into M/f soft vore ranging from same size to g/t, mostly fluffy non-fatal stuff.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:41 pm

When I was a kid and it was a non-sexual fixation and odd fascination pretty much anything that could be construed as "vore" would pique my childlike interest. Goosebumps books, the fish from Mario, Yoshi, vore themed episodes of cartoons, it was all basically the same.

It was only when I became an adolescent that my obsession with animal (particularly canine) preds came in, and I was also very much into the super-cheesy giantess content you see in videos and suchlike. When my "regular" sexuality caught up with the vore as I got older, the human pred interest dropped away drastically, and it's now practically zero, replaced by furries and sapient feral (quadrupedal) preds. (Still like a hot human prey though)

I kind of miss how unfussy I used to be, I've inadvertently backed myself into a bit of a preference corner when it comes to vore, heh. I think the only real constant has been that vore has always been macro/micro for me. Same size style vore was never really in my child-like fantasies and when I discovered vore on the internet same size artwork literally confused me, and I've never been able to pick up the preference. Also it's always been soft vore, never hard vore.

In a nutshell:
Pre-pubescent - Anything vorish goes
Adolescent - (Predatory) animals, furry giantess, human giantess, still not as fussy with some shit.
Twenties - (Predatory) animals, sapient ferals, furries of either gender (but with a female bias)
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 pm

I watched Peter pan as a kid, and always felt excited when Captain Hook would almost get eaten, and today, I love crocodile vore. Tom and jerry: BOtM got me into alien vore, I guess. My first ever vore-ish dream was the night after I watched the LOST pilot, then I dreamt of being on a combination of The Island and Isla Nublar from Jurassic Park, and there was a T-rex running around swallowing passengers from the plane. I'm into dino vore now.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CloningBacon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 am

This is a great point to bring up. Back when I was just getting going on Eka's, I loved same-size vore, huge bellies, breast bore, unbirth, and just about everything else other than digestion and disposal. I was solely prey and only liked endo stuff. Now, four years later, my tastes are very different. Now I am almost always a pred and I've lost my taste for same size. Micro/Macro seems more realistic (vore wise) and therefore more real to me. Endo is now bland and boring to me compared to graphic, detailed digestion. My tastes have refined to the point where I am almost exclusively into oral vore as well. What's never changed, though is my love for F/M as pred and M/F as prey, and an undying love for bellies and stomach noises. Anyway, that's my rant that nobody cares about, haha. Short answer is yes, tastes change over time, often dramatically
CloningBacon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChibiToy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:01 am

My first experience with vore was at unknown age, I was very young watching a cartoon show in which the characters shrunk down with a sub
and dived down (I think) a sickly girl's throat to explore/solve a different part of her body/problem every episode...
At least that's what stuck with me until now.
The next instance I remember was at the kindergarten(dam it feels weird since I'm german :lol: ) and at lunch I tried to peek inside a girl's mouth while eating her semolina pudding...
She noticed( :oops: ) and asked me really loud afterwards if she should eat me too :lol: :lol: AND I said:
"Yes, it would be nice living in your belly"(It feels so awkward thinking back to this :lol: )
That's when I decided to be more discreet with it, since I was embarrassed at all the other kids looking at me...
From then I was well aware of my preferences and the only real change in it was where it ended. Over the years, it developed from being swallowed
to being in a stomach (and not digested) to being digested(for what reason ever, still my most favorite part) to being turned into poo :P
Incidentally I went from writing stories/ looking for stuff on the internet until I discovered it as fetish.
I stumpled upon duamutefs side (thinking "eeeeeeeew" and look at me now :lol: ) and from there I discovered my favorite paradise: eka's but
only a few days ago I started taking the courage actually talking about it(only because nobody knows me)
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Eyefull » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:24 am

ChibiToy, good for you! I'd say welcome to the community...but you actually made an account before I did ^^; . Glad you worked up the courage.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Tgut » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:21 am

———
Tgut
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion