Anything new?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Anything new?

Postby mugel90 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:54 am

So I found an amazing interactive anal vore story that simply LOVED. You can find it here http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/pancake But the problem is, I've already read all I care to read from this artist, so I was wondering if anyone knew any other good interactive anal vore stories, or monster girl interactive vore stories. That'd be pretty great too :) just anything would be amazing!
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anything new?

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Warning! This is shameless self-promotion. Sorry <3

While it may currently not include any anal vore, and will most likely not feature any monster girls, unless something changes, I am rewriting an old interactive as well as introducing new elements to it. While It's not very done at the moment and very rudimentary, the interactive is called "My life in a Voraphile's Future" which is a recreation of the old "My life as a teenage voraphile" interactive that was on writing.com, then moved to Eka's. If you want to read what's been written so far, you can do so here!

I'm not sure if it's your cup of tea, but give it a chance, who knows?
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Return to Interactive story