Sans Vore (M/F, OC insert, NSFW)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Sans Vore (M/F, OC insert, NSFW)

Postby hauntz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:13 pm

I am extremely unfamiliar with this site so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly ^^; But I drew some vore last night and I was pretty proud of it, and wanted to share it somewhere!
(for whatever reason it cut off the whole thing? the heck lol)
this is a pretty messy sketch, if i do finish it i'll be sure to clean it up a lot.
should i color this? and is there any constructive criticism? i'm pretty new to vore art as well,,
thank you all in advance :>
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sans Vore (M/F, OC insert, NSFW)

Postby incubite » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Oh wow this actually looks really lovely??? I think you should absolutely color it, it looks very nice for not being super accustomed to vore art! Had you not said anything about it I wouldn't have even known :'D
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Really nice work! I like how you handled the internal and Sans certainly makes a great pred~ For being new to vore art, I'd say you have quite the bright future! Hahaha. I like how he's rubbing that full gut, too.

And by all means, do color it if you're feeling up to that!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Midir » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Wow this is really nice ^^

There is a gallery over here https://aryion.com/g4/user/sweetbunnii

But AFAIK you have to apply in order to start posting.... please do it, I'd love to see more of your art!
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hauntz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Eurykins wrote:Oh wow this actually looks really lovely??? I think you should absolutely color it, it looks very nice for not being super accustomed to vore art! Had you not said anything about it I wouldn't have even known :'D

thank you so much! i'll get to coloring tonight ;D i'm glad you think so (i was very nervous, especially about the prey's positioning in his tum haha)! it's very uplifting to me :>

Chameleonette wrote:Really nice work! I like how you handled the internal and Sans certainly makes a great pred~ For being new to vore art, I'd say you have quite the bright future! Hahaha. I like how he's rubbing that full gut, too.

And by all means, do color it if you're feeling up to that!

Thank you so much!! ;w; (and yes one of the biggest things i love in vore art is when the pred rubs their tummy haha! i'll include it a lot in my works!)

Midir wrote:Wow this is really nice ^^

There is a gallery over here https://aryion.com/g4/user/sweetbunnii

But AFAIK you have to apply in order to start posting.... please do it, I'd love to see more of your art!

thank you! :'D i'm a little confused about how to apply to get a gallery/start posting? i think i read a tutorial on how but was still confused on it :(
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby JasonThe14xx » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:59 am

why though
Discord: Kashi K.#5854
JasonThe14xx
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:20 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hauntz » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:57 pm

JasonThe14xx wrote:why though

don't have a good reason for it besides i enjoy it :>
jaggedjagd wrote:
sweetbunnii wrote:thank you! :'D i'm a little confused about how to apply to get a gallery/start posting? i think i read a tutorial on how but was still confused on it :(

Your art style is lovely you should absolutely get a gallery.

Just send a private message to admin Eka over here and ask for a gallery of your own. Usually doesn't take long till you get one.

thank you so much!
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!