Horse/F AV SFM animation

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Horse/F AV SFM animation

Postby karps » Fri May 01, 2015 11:56 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@karps
Yeah I considered that idea. It'll be tricky balance; making the prey horse slightly smaller and the pred slightly larger. I want the scales to remain plausible, but I lack any real way to really show the prey getting slowly pushed up into the rump except by clipping the models together. The humans looked ok because they were normally narrow enough to slip bewteen the cheeks, but another horse? I guess the camera can view ti from the side or some other less gratifying perspective.

That and I wanna keep the horses very similar in size; adds that nice intimacy having to squeeeeeeeeeeze in that booty rather than slip in like a analogy in a hallway or something...

Either way the only horse models I can find are the one from skyrim. If anyone finds others let me know.

That does sound complicated, though I feel that you may be able to find a proper method. I would suggest having the smaller horse already be inserted about half-way, that way it spares you having to figure out a way to get it inside the other one. Also consider having had the horse go in feet first so that you can show it getting sucked from its midsection to its head. Though I commend you for trying to keep the sizes relatively close to each other and keeping it plausible. If you decide to go through with it regardless of which method you choose, I wish you good luck!
karps
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sat May 02, 2015 1:56 am

@Herc1995
That sorta defeats the point for me. I chose horses in the first place because of their big round butts. That and I don't have any other animal models. If I did, I doubt they'd have the same rig.

@Karps
There's an idea. It would just make the video even shorter. I was thinking about having it go in head-first, so his fat rump can get stuck right in the pred horse's for a moment. I love that trope, buttception, I heard it called. A big booty trying to sukc in another booty almost the same size. Add some farts to thr prey booty too, as if the prey is struggling so hard to push in they just sorta start slipping out. Not to mention I wanted to have like four or so women helpin to guide and push the prey horse in. All of them havng to push and shove on his rump to cram him up in there as his twitching buttocks rips fart after fart on them. Until he rips his last fart, cut to a sudden end as the pred's butt finaly sucks his in...only to fart or sit on the exhausted women who just fed it another horse...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby karps » Sat May 02, 2015 3:35 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@Herc1995
That sorta defeats the point for me. I chose horses in the first place because of their big round butts. That and I don't have any other animal models. If I did, I doubt they'd have the same rig.

@Karps
There's an idea. It would just make the video even shorter. I was thinking about having it go in head-first, so his fat rump can get stuck right in the pred horse's for a moment. I love that trope, buttception, I heard it called. A big booty trying to sukc in another booty almost the same size. Add some farts to thr prey booty too, as if the prey is struggling so hard to push in they just sorta start slipping out. Not to mention I wanted to have like four or so women helpin to guide and push the prey horse in. All of them havng to push and shove on his rump to cram him up in there as his twitching buttocks rips fart after fart on them. Until he rips his last fart, cut to a sudden end as the pred's butt finaly sucks his in...only to fart or sit on the exhausted women who just fed it another horse...

That's an amazing idea! Having a smaller butt framed by the larger one as both rip ass is the best. And the main pred also having his way with his assistants afterwards only adds to the excitement! What if a couple of the helping women get sucked into the prey's butt they were pushing on? There's so many possibilities!
karps
New to the forum

Postby Herc1995 » Sun May 03, 2015 12:37 am

Hmm...how about maybe scaling part of the prey's body smaller and smaller as it goes in? Would that make it easier to push in? The parts hidden in the pred would shrink while whats outside would stay the same
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Username » Sun May 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Wow these videos are amazing. Great job on them, can't wait to see more.
Username
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotpocketshogun » Mon May 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Well goodish news. Turns out I can do what Herc1995 suggested and change the size of individual body parts.

Bad news is the model is still a pain in the ass to work with because it lacks an IK rig. anyone got one of those for the horse from skyrim?
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby stressformurder » Mon May 04, 2015 5:38 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:horse from skyrim?

Omg the horses from skyrims have the BIGGEST butts ever :3. I love the skyrim horse butts :).
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Mon May 04, 2015 6:22 pm

I can tell you that you're probably not going to find an IK rig for a horse (i got a werewolf one... hehe) but this helped me when i had to make a couple of rigs for myself since i could not find one for some models

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wik ... ustom_rigs
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WritingZeal » Tue May 05, 2015 9:27 pm

If I could make a request/suggestion, maybe could you also add in a pucker for the horse? I dunno about other peeps, but for me it makes it a lot cooler, adds a lot more, seeing it stretch and close around the prey :3

I'm sure it's not included on the model, but depending on the objects you have in the software you could probably add one as a separate item. When I tried doing something like this years ago, I just used a torus/donut shape and hung it in the general area, and had it change size as the prey went through.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby hotpocketshogun » Tue May 05, 2015 10:19 pm

@stressformurder
Yeah gotta love those big draft-horse sized booties. Those things look like they could suck in a dragon...

@Evilpancake
Thanks. I'll look into it.

@WritingZeal
I agree a pucker would add so much. I'm afraid I have no idea how to make one or where to find one. If only rayverak made SFM models...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri May 08, 2015 9:40 am

Boom! Some ladies feeding a horse-butt one of his smaller cousins. There were no survivors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_w9J7p ... e=youtu.be
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby razorbacknod » Fri May 08, 2015 1:06 pm

Awesome new stuff, seriously, what I am most impressed with is your ladies. ^.^

They move naturally and react to what is going on in the scene, I know horses are your thing, but I can only imagine what you could do with F/F.
razorbacknod
---

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri May 08, 2015 4:17 pm

@Razorbackknod
Why thank you. Yeah I try to make them seem real, but it's far from perfect. In hindsight I made that scene move a little fast. But I think you'll be happy to know that I plan to start doing F/F booty-vore next! Right after I finish an anna-elsa facefart animation for deviantart.
Last edited by hotpocketshogun on Fri May 08, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby WritingZeal » Fri May 08, 2015 5:17 pm

This stuff is fantastic. The hammerspace colon is a little funky but it's still awesome to watch! I will be patiently awaiting any future projects....

Also,
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Kanosint » Fri May 08, 2015 5:49 pm

OK, I love this <3 Horse AV is still one of my fave types of vore, and three vids in one topic? Bliss <3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby sivrel » Fri May 08, 2015 7:05 pm

The best part is how the only reaction to one of the girls falling into the second horses rump was just mild annoyance. XD
sivrel
New to the forum

Postby Herc1995 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:36 pm

I liked it! Though, I do think that the left side of the screen is a bit dark. I couldnt really make out the horse pred! I'm still trying to figure out SFM myself so HOPEFULLY something good will come along and happen XD

Wondering how I can somehow manage to make bellies grow and swell with prey....anybody know how to do that? Or give the illusion of it?
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri May 08, 2015 7:54 pm

@WritingZeal
"Hammerspacecolon"? THIS CONCEPT OF "HAMMERSPACE COLON" CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME!

@Kanosint
Welcome to the thread. Always nice to stumble on a pile of good stuff huh?

@sivril
Mine too. "Ugh, damnit, Zoey... we're supposed to be feeding him this horse not feeding this horse..." and maybe Zoey would even reply with a "Sorry! I slipp-mmmph!" I love the idea of them just accepting a slow smelly demise from horse-butt to be just an occupational hazard.

@Herc1995
Thanks. Yeah it seemed a bit dark, but only depending on if I was watching it from my laptop screen or this one, or from WMV or youtube. I could modify the youtube video to make it the entire thing brighter, or re-render the animation with another light if enough people complain.

As for the belly-swelling. It depends on the models you use. In hindsight if I was into belly-swelly anal vore I could have maybe done so, but remember how i mentioned how to add a scale control to model by right-clicking it from the animation set editor? Well apparently, if you right-click on individual bones from the model's hierarchy you can select "add scale control to transforms" to give that bone a little "slider" to make it bigger or smaller for the selected time. I used this method to shrink the prey-horse parts up the pred-horse's bum into nothing. In theory I could have also been growing the pred-horse's mid section at the same time with this method to make it look as though his belly was getting distended with his prey. PM me if you want me to help more in depth. Still eagerly awaiting what you make.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby karps » Sat May 09, 2015 11:43 am

Woo! It came out great! Fantastic animation yet again, I really like the method you used to get the other horse inside as well! The best part was possibly when all that was left of the second horse was its butt, resulting in BUTTCEPTION. Loved it!
karps
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sat May 09, 2015 1:37 pm

@karps
Thanks. I love that idea too; training horses to be willing butt-food for others, guiding them along by pushing from behind. Only bad thing is you'll get the occasional stubborn one who tries to sit on the workers while they push or sneak one last quick snack, like we saw there.

And of course you gotta love that buttception. Maybe I should make another vid focussing on that. Having like three horse-bums lined up enjoying the rumps of their prey, horse and woman alike, still hanging out of their asses. Then have the camera hold for a good several seconds to watch the prey enjoy ripping a few final farts before getting their booties sucked in to a real ass one by one... I especially love the idea of a prey's rump ripping a massive fart only to have it cut short when they're swallowed up.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore