Life in amniotic sacs

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Life in amniotic sacs

Postby Battlebubble » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:43 am

Now I know that concept looks like its really out there but here me out. Imagine if someone was unbirthed and instead of coming out slightly normal while still attached to an umbilical cord, they would instead come out still trapped inside their amniotic sacs which gives a lot of possibilities for this concept of mine where they would be protected by their sac with their amniotic fluid cushioning them from injuries and their sacs membranes being strong enough to be indestructible with the added bonus of living longer and having nutrients getting pumped into them via umbilical cord. yet would still be easy prey due to the sacs being immobile while the membranes are still able to rupture if cut a certain way. What if someone wanted to be in an amniotic sac without being unbirthed? Well there's a solution for that as a special machine is there to place anyone in an artificial amniotic sac that's looks and feels just like the real thing! But what if someone has to get around in a hurry? That's where "the pipes" come in as amniotic sacs would end up in a pool of a certain colored water until being sucked up through a pipe in the ceiling then going to their destination after coming out of a smaller pool. So here's some pic examples made by a friend of mine.
Attachments
16556894076985242323460690648113.png
Amniotic sac
Untitled_Artwork-3.png
Pool for "the pipes"
Untitled_Artwork-1.png
Inside "the pipes"
Untitled_Artwork-2.png
One of the many small pools of the pipe system
Untitled_Artwork-4.png
A demonstration of the machine placing people in artificial amniotic sacs
Untitled_Artwork.png
An example of a young woman in her amniotic sac
Battlebubble
New to the forum

Re: Life in amniotic sacs

Postby Houyo » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:24 am

Seems like a neat idea. Would be an interesting way for an unbirth predator to keep a collection of prey without getting too big. Also it has some fun bondage and inanimate transformation parallels.
Houyo
???

Postby Battlebubble » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:49 pm

Houyo, thanks! And the stuff you mentioned at the end has some potential which I like as well. But hey if you also want we could rp on it too if your into that sorta thing.
Battlebubble
New to the forum

Postby TSaPA » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:55 pm

Could see this being interesting so long as there's still room for some conventional unbirth shenanigans afterward- preds keeping collections like Houyou above mentioned, multiple preds trading or swapping amniotic sac'd prey via transfer birthing, basically treating these sacs as something akin to either a fashion statement or an equipment slot, possibly even gaining some benefit to having certain kinds of prey in their womb as a reason to collect and trade prey, maybe even a nonzero chance of shrinking if not regressing prey in their sacs so you can fit multiples in one womb without getting too big etc.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thesckass20 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:19 am

I do love this concept, Although I lean more towards the lewd side of unbirthing like milking the prey of cum to ensure they dont wanna leave their pred behind. Im sure the preds on this world could take their sacks as playthings or little ones to take care of, maybe even keeping them on the womb before pushing them out each morning so they can go on their way?
Thesckass20
New to the forum

Postby Battlebubble » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:47 am

TSaPA, ohhhh interesting love the collect them all vibe of it! My original concept involved unbirth so yea it can have traditional unbirth yet if you want PM me so we can talk more about that.
Battlebubble
New to the forum

Postby Battlebubble » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:52 am

Thesckass20, I got some protective bubble vibes after reading that sure that can happen I can see a protective mom or girlfriend doing it to their kids and boyfriend. PM me so we can talk more about it
Battlebubble
New to the forum

Postby dreamweevil » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:22 pm

Hmmm...

Certain mammals, notably equines, give birth to their young still inside the amniotic sac - then called a "caul". It ruptures later to release the offspring, and you can kind of get the "evolution" between laying an egg and that. For humans the sac ruptures early in labor.

Done in reverse it could be a way to solve the "shrinking" phase in humans. In a classic unbirth story between humans, the pred has to use magic to make the prey small enough (or herself stretchy enough) to fit.

But this kind of sac - partially outside her body, could "capture" her prey and then protect them while she absorbs enough substance to finish the process.

1. A woman initiates it with her "prey" (boyfriend, rival, whatever) via breastfeeding.
  2. When the time feels right, she sits on her prey's belly to attach an umbilical cord.
  3. A sac, connected to her on the inside, slowly grows around her prey, perhaps while they're asleep. It eventually surrounds them: a tough, translucent membrane.
  4. Over some number of hours, her body fills the sac with a clear, straw-colored fluid.
  5. She lives attached to her prey like this for some time, consuming and absorbing.
  6. When the time comes, she pulls the sac into her uterus, prey and all.
  7. She completes the absorption as a normal "pregnant" female.
dreamweevil
Participator

Return to Other / Combination