Newbie at a 'vore party' Semiwilling or unwilling to willing

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Newbie at a 'vore party' Semiwilling or unwilling to willing

Postby Radijs » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:13 pm

This is an idea that's been living rent free in my head for a while, but I haven't found the time to do anything with it, so I'm tossing it out there for anyone who wants to have fun with it.

I imagined the protagonist as a man who is in a steady relationship with a woman who is in to vore.
She convinces him after a lot of effort to come to a vore party. Where people get to eat/unbirth other people in relative safety, the idea is that the whole thing is non-fatal.
They start to mingle and find a predator who is happy to eat them both. Protag goes down the throat first, but he chickens out. So instead the pred offers to unbirth them, maybe that's not so scary.
His partner goes in first and he realizes how hot the pred looks with his GF in her belly. So sexytime ensues after which he joins his GF inside the predators womb for more sexy times.
Radijs
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration