FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.0.0) - Gator Update [Immediately Fr

Postby TT2000 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:06 pm

Hey, it's been a while.

Have you updated the download for the game? I think it's still on v0.8

Also, have you thought about a sub/Dom toggle for the characters? It would bring another layer of complexity to all of the companions you encounter, and perhaps make the game a tad harder with the whole getting fucked makes you hungrier thingy I found a while ago.
TT2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:10 pm

TT2000 wrote:Hey, it's been a while.

Have you updated the download for the game? I think it's still on v0.8

Also, have you thought about a sub/Dom toggle for the characters? It would bring another layer of complexity to all of the companions you encounter, and perhaps make the game a tad harder with the whole getting fucked makes you hungrier thingy I found a while ago.

Oops! Thanks for the reminder. The zip has been updated.

A dom/sub toggle isn't something I've considered, but I did give gay players the choice to top/bottom more, so dom/sub stuff would be possible to setup.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voremugen » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:26 am

I dont like that you have to subscribe on that site (that i can not because
no credit card) to get the full version. Would be neat if you could buy it on itch.io fe with everything included.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:53 am

Voremugen wrote:I dont like that you have to subscribe on that site (that i can not because
no credit card) to get the full version. Would be neat if you could buy it on itch.io fe with everything included.

Highly agree. Boosty would also be an option if they dont want patreon. Boosty uses PayPal. Subscibestar's system is too limited.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Voremugen » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:15 am

Dongers wrote:
Voremugen wrote:I dont like that you have to subscribe on that site (that i can not because

Highly agree. Boosty would also be an option if they dont want patreon. Boosty uses PayPal. Subscibestar's system is too limited.

THIS! Would be neat to have a patreon/Bootsy for Paypalers. The money is there, the creditcard not.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:51 pm

I'm sorry about the limited payment options. Originally my Gumroad supported paypal, but that got shut down recently. Gumroad still supports Google/Apple pay if either of those work.

If neither of those options work, there's not much I can do at the moment since I'm fairly task saturated with getting another game up and running. I am considering launching that one on Patreon so that folks who are subscribed to either service get access to both games.

Free players are still getting new content too! The swamps were free from day one, and that brought several new races. Just yesterday I added some weird content to the farmlands and also a new earfucking fight defeat action, both free for all :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Postby heromc » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:23 am

NONBINARY ALPHA

Hey guys, I've finally gotten nonbinary NPCs ready for testing! I'd really appreciate some support in getting all the kinks worked out. Lemme know any issues you guys find!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaffek » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:07 am

Heya quick question, playing the latest update and I ran into a Cursed Barn. The tag line and the interactions between party members implies that something could happen in there, but I don’t know how to trigger it (if there even is a trigger) would love it to know if there’s something I can do with it!
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:51 am

Jaffek wrote:Heya quick question, playing the latest update and I ran into a Cursed Barn. The tag line and the interactions between party members implies that something could happen in there, but I don’t know how to trigger it (if there even is a trigger) would love it to know if there’s something I can do with it!

I gotta make that one a bit more obvious soon!
Spoiler: show
You've gotta have your allies interact somehow, and they can't be livestock.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaffek » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:21 pm

Thank you!
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:17 pm

Happy to help!

Also, for anyone who wants a teaser of my next game, I dropped some pics in my Monthly Blogpost.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Postby CrossboneKaiKai » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:31 am

Hey there, got a question:
Googling "FightFuckFeed" ended up leading me to another vore game called Baxter's Weekend
Did you make that one, too?
CrossboneKaiKai
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:32 pm

CrossboneKaiKai wrote:Hey there, got a question:
Googling "FightFuckFeed" ended up leading me to another vore game called Baxter's Weekend

Ya, Baxter's Weekend is a game I'd like to continue someday in the future, but I'm just a bit too busy to handle right now. It's got 4 vore scenes in it so far, and I was in the process of working on a fifth, but all the branching paths and how clunky it is to code the game made it a big pain.

https://fightfuckfeed.me/baxter/
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrossboneKaiKai » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:15 pm

heromc wrote:
CrossboneKaiKai wrote:Hey there, got a question:

Ya, Baxter's Weekend is a game I'd like to continue someday in the future, but I'm just a bit too busy to handle right now. It's got 4 vore scenes in it so far, and I was in the process of working on a fifth, but all the branching paths and how clunky it is to code the game made it a big pain.

https://fightfuckfeed.me/baxter/

That explains it, then. Whenever I tried to chain specific scenes, they would bug and get an error
So I could get one of the girls in the bedrooms, but that made all other scenes fuck up.
The "grab weed" scene was also broken.
CrossboneKaiKai
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:38 pm

Huh, the grab weed stuff should be working for Amy's content. You just gotta drop it off under her bed before sleeping on it.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrossboneKaiKai » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:30 pm

heromc wrote:Huh, the grab weed stuff should be working for Amy's content. You just gotta drop it off under her bed before sleeping on it.

Well, it definitely allows for a scene, I think?
If I drop the weed under her bed and sleep on it, she comes in, offers some bacon, but either scene option after that breaks

Also, is the betrayal mechanic working for the main game?
I also can't seem to get the Cursed Barn to work, no matter what combination of actions I use between my companions.
CrossboneKaiKai
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

I think you need something in your mouth at the time. It might be you needing the vibrator, and the weed below the bed. IDK, it's been too long since I've worked on it. I really should finish more of it someday.

Betrayal works. Traveling with horny allies will get you on the menu.

The cursed Barn/Stables is all about your allies fucking. I'll eventually expand it to yourself someday too.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrossboneKaiKai » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:31 am

heromc wrote:Betrayal works. Traveling with horny allies will get you on the menu.

Good to know!
Guess my rate of it happening was just dogshit, then...
Do I have to be low health for it to happen, or even with cheats can my companions make me a snack?
CrossboneKaiKai
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:08 am

I had to dig into the code to check this, and it turns out that cheating on your heath will change if your ally will be able to betray you. Allies have a hidden "anger" variable that increases when they're not getting fucked enough, and it needs to be higher than your health to cause the event. I'll be tweaking the math in the next update to accommodate cheating so that it doesn't take FOREVER to get eaten by your disobedient allies. Thanks for bringing this up!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrossboneKaiKai » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:15 am

heromc wrote:I had to dig into the code to check this, and it turns out that cheating on your heath will change if your ally will be able to betray you. Allies have a hidden "anger" variable that increases when they're not getting fucked enough, and it needs to be higher than your health to cause the event. I'll be tweaking the math in the next update to accommodate cheating so that it doesn't take FOREVER to get eaten by your disobedient allies. Thanks for bringing this up!

No worries, happy to be the guy who brings up cheating has actual consequences
Who would have thought making your player character into a Sue would cost you the desired outcome!

In hindsight, I thought it wasn't working properly because the "Disobedience" tag is not available to public yet, so I thought the betrayal mechanic was still not out
CrossboneKaiKai
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game