The Company (Visual Novel) - April 2024 Teaser Posted

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Company (Visual Novel) - FIRST SIX DAYS RELEASED!

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:14 pm

gbboyth wrote:I played through again several times with different decisions up to that point and this still did not happen, but regardless, I've changed it to +=, which is what it was supposed to be. Using a single equals sign threw errors in many cases before - that's why the values are now always changed using a + or - rather than just setting them. It would be easier if I could do the latter.

Ahh that must be the define keyword.

Python isn't my first language so I'm rusty on it but in others define is meant for constants so setting a constant equal to something would be a dumb thing to do and often wouldn't even compile.

default is likely the thing to do with that one.

Either way I think your change should resolve it for the rest of us.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Wyvern14 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:43 am

gbboyth wrote:
Wait but there is only two options to select[/quote]

That means you haven't trained enough. You have to have gone to the gym at least twice prior to this - otherwise, you don't know how to fight your way out, so all you can do is squirm.[/quote]
Wait there's a gym?! How do I get to it?
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby gbboyth » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:50 pm

Wyvern14 wrote:Wait there's a gym?! How do I get to it?

Spoiler: show
When you have lunch with Khendra, Alexis, and Taylor, tell Alexis she's the most attractive. She won't be into you but will offer to take you to the gym and start sculpting you into a more attractive man. From there, you can invite her to work out every day.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby gbboyth » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:24 pm

A question for anyone who might be perusing this thread:

On each weekend in the game, Mei will give you the option to travel somewhere and do some international business stuff. Three of them are going to be based on my own travels (Arctic, Africa, and Korea), but I'm open to ideas for the fourth. Is there any exotic location you think would be fun to see or that fits your special vore fantasy? Drop some ideas here if so!
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:52 pm

gbboyth wrote:A question for anyone who might be perusing this thread:

On each weekend in the game, Mei will give you the option to travel somewhere and do some international business stuff. Three of them are going to be based on my own travels (Arctic, Africa, and Korea), but I'm open to ideas for the fourth. Is there any exotic location you think would be fun to see or that fits your special vore fantasy? Drop some ideas here if so!

What jumps out at me is the lack of Europe and South America in the destinations so far. And the lack of anywhere tropical (unless Korea counts?).
Well what kinds of scenarios are you planning for the locations you have? Assuming you can tell us about them in a broad, non-spoiler way, of course. If I have an idea what the player will have already done by the time they get to Destination 4, I can try to find a location that sets up something different in the name of variety.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:34 am

Will weight gain be a thing?
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit

Postby gbboyth » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:36 am

What jumps out at me is the lack of Europe and South America in the destinations so far. And the lack of anywhere tropical (unless Korea counts?).

I was considering Barbados for the other option (which will actually be the first, chronologically). I'm trying to avoid depicting anywhere that I have no experience with, because it's fun for me to play around with scenarios I've actually experienced. The game features a lot of stereotypes but tries to engage with them in somewhat of a critical way, and I'm hoping to keep that up with these segments.

By the way, it's never going to be stated exactly where the game takes place, but you are supposed to be somewhere in Western Europe. Some bits of dialogue throughout the script will help you narrow down where you aren't, but I like keeping it vague as to where exactly you are.

Well what kinds of scenarios are you planning for the locations you have? Assuming you can tell us about them in a broad, non-spoiler way, of course

There are no specific scenarios for the Arctic (Nunavut) yet, just ideas of dialogue. A few people getting stranded out on the ice was one potential idea, you can imagine where that would lead. In Africa (in a fictional country) you get shown around by the dictator's daughter and heir, who's a genuine revolutionary type, and in Korea you'll meet the leader of Massmung (who that is depends on your prior actions). You're in each location from Friday night to Sunday morning, so there will be plenty of time for additional encounters other than the main storyline.

fuocoperpetuo wrote:Will weight gain be a thing?

It already is, it just depends on the character. The idea is that the stronger and more experienced the pred is, the less difference it makes when they eat one more person. Those who are less experienced, or just don't care to exercise, will show the effects of weight gain, and a couple characters already should in the current release.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:44 pm

If the game's already in Europe, then Mexico or somewhere in South America has my vote.
Plenty of tropical coasts in those regions, so you can get the same kind of imagery you'd get with a Carribean island, but with a Latin flavor.
For the broad strokes of a scenario, since there's already a 'stranded' plot, a political power struggle, and a massive corporation - I'd suggest something based on criminal or artistic elements here. Like maybe the scenario centers around an up and coming artist with a checkered past who's trying to not get drawn back into their old life. The company wants to do some kind of business with them, and they send the player to handle it. That sets up plenty of vore opportunities involving artists both eccentric and conventional, as well all kinds of criminal elements from street punks to cartel bosses.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KryOLynX » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:33 am

Man this was a fun, unexpecting game, a lot of curve balls. Alexis is definitely my favorite out of the coworkers. If the game continues, i would like to see something with the doctor in the future.
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:42 pm

For locations I'd have some suggestions:

- the Maldives; best holiday I've been on. Sadly it has some polution issues and the amount of tourists are on the verge of ruining it, but if you look for an alternative tropical paradise it would work.

- Amsterdam; It has a unique feel and look it's a stereotypical location for fun and debauchery. Currently has issues due to too many tourists as well but still very fun.

- Australia; very popular for backpackers. Beautiful beaches, but some very dangerous wildlife. If you ever wanted to include monstergirls this would be a good excuse.

- Barcelona; Whether you'd go for the food, sights, football, street parties or fiery temperaments (independence movement) there's a lot of options for this location.

- Istanbul; Former "City of Desire". Bridge between worlds and cultures with still some of the best sites for tourists to see.

- Rio de Janeiro; Samba, tropical beaches, great night life but some darker sides to the city as well.

- Iceland; great views, bathing in hotsprings, interesting ways to stay warm...
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gbboyth » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:38 pm

KryOLynX wrote:Man this was a fun, unexpecting game, a lot of curve balls.

Thanks, that made me really happy to read! I'm trying to throw a lot of little offbeat things into this story. I hope you'll keep playing in future updates, and it'll keep taking you in those unexpected directions!

If the game continues, i would like to see something with the doctor in the future.

There is an arc planned for the doctor that includes scenes of her as pred. She's not really a voracious character, but almost everyone in this game gets their moment in the sun.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:12 pm

forumlurker wrote:For locations I'd have some suggestions:

- the Maldives; best holiday I've been on. Sadly it has some polution issues and the amount of tourists are on the verge of ruining it, but if you look for an alternative tropical paradise it would work.

- Amsterdam; It has a unique feel and look it's a stereotypical location for fun and debauchery. Currently has issues due to too many tourists as well but still very fun.

- Australia; very popular for backpackers. Beautiful beaches, but some very dangerous wildlife. If you ever wanted to include monstergirls this would be a good excuse.

- Barcelona; Whether you'd go for the food, sights, football, street parties or fiery temperaments (independence movement) there's a lot of options for this location.

- Istanbul; Former "City of Desire". Bridge between worlds and cultures with still some of the best sites for tourists to see.

- Rio de Janeiro; Samba, tropical beaches, great night life but some darker sides to the city as well.

- Iceland; great views, bathing in hotsprings, interesting ways to stay warm...

I'll second Rio, though I wouldn't mind Australia or the Maldives.
Also I didn't mention it because the game's already in Europe, but Venice could be really cool too.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby QAQAQ » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:11 am

Is there more scenes with the HR lady Robin after the intro? I'd love to see where that goes.
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:31 am

QAQAQ wrote:Is there more scenes with the HR lady Robin after the intro? I'd love to see where that goes.

There is at least one. You're sent to HR on one of the daily tasks and she berates you for a while. I'm not sure if there are multiple outcomes to the encounter though.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gbboyth » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:55 pm

QAQAQ wrote:Is there more scenes with the HR lady Robin after the intro? I'd love to see where that goes.

There are no vore scenes with her currently, but there certainly will be, that's why she's there! In the next update, you'll find at least one person on your team who'll reject any advances you make toward her. Keep pursuing her anyway, and you'll end up having a much more interesting meeting with Robin.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:25 pm

I'm looking forward to more with Robin too. I love her misandry, and her chubby belly.
I really hope we can choose to willingly let her have her way with us - or maybe have her tell us to go get digested, and willingly obey.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:04 pm

After giving the demo a try, while I love the concept, I will say there's a bit too much willing vore for my tastes. Granted, maybe that was the choices I made or just something I'll have to wait for future updates for, but still, would have liked a few more unwilling vore moments.

Also, Robin and Sophia are my two favorites~
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby gbboyth » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:07 pm

Progress update for the new year!

Since September of 2023 I've been working up north in the Arctic in Canada, working on this in my spare time. Now I'm finished with that contract and back at home running my home business, where I have plenty of time to work on this game. Lots of additions have been in the works since the last release. More characters' storylines will begin to unfold soon, as will the two overarching storylines of the game.

The next update will include bugfixes, several new days, as well as a few additions to the existing days as requested by you!

- Ability to save Lily from the band after going backstage
- Ability to choose an option during the survey and still survive
- Maybe more?

Also, thanks to everyone who submitted their characters for possible inclusion in the game! They are all still under consideration, depending on how well I can work them into the story. I'll be in touch with you if I do find a place for your character in the game. If you haven't sent one in yet, you're still welcome to.

Anyway, here's a sneak peek at some of the new scenes that will unfold in the next release! Stay tuned :D

screenshot0009.png

screenshot0010.png

screenshot0012.png

screenshot0013.png
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:08 pm

Liking that Miss Abiala. I hope we can be one of her stepping stones on the road to power.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby gbboyth » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:57 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Liking that Miss Abiala. I hope we can be one of her stepping stones on the road to power.

You will certainly have the chance, especially when you get to visit her country later on. Assuming, of course, that you WANT her to rise to power, other options may be more favourable :wink:
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game